It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:11 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

Post subject: Re: [D4 EE] Show Event: Rumble Slam Arena (Akaboshi)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:21 pm 
Shinjo Yul wrote:
Fist bump offer!

Wait. Hide recognized this. Ah, she had seen this in the famous Unicorn movie: The Rapid and The Raging. Wait... Was this directed at her? Yes, yes it was. And now she, too, can live out her badass dreams.

Which meant she accepted the fist bump. “Shinjo-san.”

And when Akemi sat next to her, Hide couldn’t help but chuckle at her enthusiasm. Not that she wasn’t excited herself, even if they had to slip out early.

“My body is ready.” She looked rather pumped. “It’s been ready.”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

Artist (NSFW stuff in the gallery)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:18 pm 
"Quite a coinkydink and thanks," she sat down beside Yul, spouting random small talk and she glanced about. "The kids are doing great and Takumi says hi."

She nodded in a few places during her look around, as well as Koseki when he joined them, and crossed her legs. "Good to see you too, Hotaru-san."

When the smokes were offered, she gave a wave of her hand. "You're going to smoke here when there's no ashtray? Pretty brave of you, Hotaru-san," she smirked.

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Wernope

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:46 pm 
Matsu Hide wrote:

And when Akemi sat next to her, Hide couldn’t help but chuckle at her enthusiasm. Not that she wasn’t excited herself, even if they had to slip out early.

“My body is ready.” She looked rather pumped. “It’s been ready.”

"So am I. Secretly hoping they'll ask for volunteers in the audience to test their luck against THE MENACE."

Akemi shot a glance at her clansmate, then turned back to Hide:

"Do you know who's the guy Kuni-san is talking with? Not Shinjo Yul, the other."

Carries, when angry: Tetsubo, Heavy Armor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:50 pm 
Hide glanced over towards Eriko and her present company. But lingered probably a bit too long on Eriko.

“No clue.” Hide turned her head back towards Akemi, but it was obvious she’d take a glance every now and then it the other direction.

“Never seen the guy before. I know Shinjo-san, though.”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

Artist (NSFW stuff in the gallery)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:07 pm 
Kuni Eriko wrote:
"Quite a coinkydink and thanks," she sat down beside Yul, spouting random small talk and she glanced about. "The kids are doing great and Takumi says hi."

"They grow up so fast, don't they?" Yul said blandly, lips quirking as he tried to keep a straight face. "Say hi for me, too. It's been so long."

And then Hide fistbumped him.

Yul grinned. "Hey, alright Matsu-san!" Still grinning, he lowered his fist back to his side.

Danger!: Armor, marksman's rifle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:22 pm 
Matsu Hide wrote:
Hide glanced over towards Eriko and her present company. But lingered probably a bit too long on Eriko.

“No clue.” Hide turned her head back towards Akemi, but it was obvious she’d take a glance every now and then it the other direction.

“Never seen the guy before. I know Shinjo-san, though.”

"I know a bit about him myself, but not much more. Just managed to squeeze a quick talk with him before that Bayushi interrupted us to show us his otori."

Carries, when angry: Tetsubo, Heavy Armor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:27 pm 
Koryn arrives, with a date of all things, he seems rather excited about the match. "I am really rooting for Hiruma-sama. She is awesome!"

Gear: Steel Silk Flight Suit, Diasho, Sidearm, Falcon, Communicator & Densai
Field Pack: Gasmask, Holorecorder, Med Pack, Cone Lantern, Paper & Ink

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:35 pm 
Kuni Eriko wrote:

She nodded in a few places during her look around, as well as Koseki when he joined them, and crossed her legs. "Good to see you too, Hotaru-san."

When the smokes were offered, she gave a wave of her hand. "You're going to smoke here when there's no ashtray? Pretty brave of you, Hotaru-san," she smirked.

Koseki made a show of pondering her words. "You know, I might just have to wait for an opportune moment to go outside for a smoke. I sure hope I won't miss anything..." He winked and put the cig between his lips.

Equipment: Sturdy clothes, densai, Sidearm, Daisho, lighter, smokes.
Where appropriate: Light armour, rifle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:42 pm 
(If you haven't posted yet, you can hand-wave that you were already here and in attendance.)

The elaborate elevated stage erupted with several volleys of sparkling blue, crisp silver and deep red fireworks to indicate the show's commencement which was familiar to fans of their weekly broadcasts. It was loud and quite direct but it was still able to draw out an enthusiastic cheer of the crowd in attendance. This was followed by the pre-recorded theme of the show blaring through the speakers of that consisted of wicked guitar riffs and a combination of taiko drums that ramped up the intensity of the moment. The screens found on the ramp would echo everything shot by the camera crew, giving the attendees a view regardless of where they were seated.

The commentary team were seated on the sidelines and announced the start of the show. It consisted a well-dressed Kaiu and a Yasuki dressed in a robe with red and white koi motifs.

Image Image

As soon as the cheers simmered, the Kaiu announced the start of the show. "Welcome to a very special edition Rumble Slam Arena and we are at Shiro Yaoke on the Asakaze! I am Kaiu Keiichi and I am joined by my co-host, Yasuki Sakae-san!"

"We are pleased to be with you today. Silver Fin Productions is honoured to have the Rumble Slam Arena hosted by the gracious governor of Shiro Yaoke, Asako Naokuni-dono," the second commentator chimed in after her co-host and they bowed in unison afterwards.

"Now, let's not keep our audience waiting and get right into our match of the night!"

The lighting around the rampway dimmed and the dry-ice smoke started to rise from the side to create a rather sinister atmosphere. There was theme music that started that sounded rebellious with rapid drum beats and electric instruments. "This match is scheduled for one fall and for the Vermilion Bird Championship Title! Introducing first to the ring...from Hida Secundus and representing the Delinquent Club, she is the MENACE!"

Out emerged from the rising wall of smoke was a wrestler dressed in a traditional dark-blue sailor fuku uniform with grey accents. The Menace had long smoky ash-coloured hair and wore an eyepatch with her other uncovered eye showing a sinister red-pupil. She carried a bat with her and gave a few wild swings of it as she walked out with a mischievous grin.

The second host found some humour in the predicament before them. "This match had come to be after Hida Hikaru-sama had interfered with the Delinquent Club's reign of chaos. Now she finds herself in their crosshairs as they are all challenging her for the Vermillion Bird Championship belt. As the second-in-command of the Delinquent Club, the Menace is bound to give her a tough challenge!"

The Menace's music ceased after the made her way to the ring. The music changed to something more traditional instruments of a taiko drum and an upbeat shamisen. Unlike her opponent, the stage didn't take on any special effects and was lit normally. "And introducing her opponent, from Rokugan...she is the WARDEN and your Vermillion Bird Champion, Hida Hikaru-sama!"

Hida Hikaru strolled in after her introduction, dressed in an outfit that was more traditional of a sparring gi and hakama in Crab colours. By her waist, she carried a Clan magistrate's badge that was made of painted clay. She had long black hair that was swept back with a red headband that had a metal guard on it. After given a proud nod, she walked down the ramp and waved to the cheering audience in the stadium. The championship belt was worn her waist which was made of several metal plates that were reminiscent of samurai armour design and it featured a Vermillion Bird at its centre, one of the celestial emblems of the starry heavens.

"I believe for this particular match, Hida Hikaru-sama has laid down the law and petitioned to make it illegal to have any companions to this match. She has known the tactics of the Delinquent Club and knows their tendency to play dirty with their numbers. This will be a fair and even match," the second commentator pipped in.

[The Wrestletron Recap thread link]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:11 am 
Kuni Koryn wrote:
Koryn arrives, with a date of all things, he seems rather excited about the match. "I am really rooting for Hiruma-sama. She is awesome!"

The Moshi smiled sheepishly. "Anooo... I think Hida san is awesome... She should keep her title but who knows... This seems to be an exciting match Kuni san."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:19 am 
Moshi Atena wrote:

The Moshi smiled sheepishly. "Anooo... I think Hida san is awesome... She should keep her title but who knows... This seems to be an exciting match Kuni san."

"you support the Warden, " He shakes his head, "Now that is unfortunate" He then grins, "Do you want to wager something on that match then?"

Gear: Steel Silk Flight Suit, Diasho, Sidearm, Falcon, Communicator & Densai
Field Pack: Gasmask, Holorecorder, Med Pack, Cone Lantern, Paper & Ink

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:24 am 
In an outfit that could be more Crane than Spider, especially with the wig, Nara made her way to the show that was apparently happening. Some kind of drama with live fighting? Crab were weird, but she wasn't one to question it. She looked around for somewhere to sit, and someone to sit with.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:00 am 
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:
The Crane arrived in Dress Uniform....clearly not understanding what a Rumble Slam was but figuring it was some sort of social event. Ishiyo stuck out like a sore thumb in the crowd of fans....

"So, do you think this will be interesting, Daidoji-sama." Hayato replied as he arrived on the scene a bit after the Crane woman. He was a bit late if the sound of the announcers was any indication, but that wasn't a big deal really.

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:42 am 
Daidoji Shizuku wrote:
"Thank you!" She slipped past him, not worrying too much about avoiding the faintest of accidental brushes of contact before she sat down. "It's good to see you again so soon! Excited for the match?"

"Uh, yes," his voice flutters as she brushes by, then he sits. "But I'm really not sure what to expect. The last I saw of Rumble Slam was probably a year ago, with some of my squadron mates. Sage is a big fan, I definitely remember that. Sage from my squadron," he clarifies, unsure if it's necessary.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:50 am 
"This is going to be intersting" Nishida said, sitting in one of the front rows

Accompanied by: Akechi - Bodyguard
Pet: Mochi - Shiba Inu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:08 am 
The Fox was . . . predictably enthusiastic. He jumped up, orange hair bouncing around his shoulders and practically screamed at the ring.

"WOOHOO!!! GO WARDEN!!!! SMASH THAT DELINQUENT!!!!!"

Glory 1.3 * Status 4.0 * Honour What is Expected

Carries: Wakizashi, sidearm, spellslates, communicator, densai, medicine pack, kami-pet.
Current Hair Colour: D12
Rainbow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:12 am 
"Huh, you're pretty excited Kitsune-sama, aren't you?" Nishida inquired amused.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:15 am 
"Neverseenamatchsocloseup. NotaproperRumbleSlamoneanyway. LotsoflocalFoxandLionleagues."

He was grinning from ear to ear.

Carries: Wakizashi, sidearm, spellslates, communicator, densai, medicine pack, kami-pet.
Rainbow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:22 am 
Uhm, what was he saying?
From the few words Nishida could understand he tried to come to a conclusion.
"It's defintly bigger up close" Nishida said questionally

"I think we never introduced us proper, the name is Yasuki Nishida, an honor to meet you"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:25 am 
"KitsuneIzumi. ManagerforKitsuneBiopharmaticalsPerfumeDivision."

He made a very fast bow, not wanting to miss any of the wrasslin' action.

Rainbow
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next