It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:25 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: [D3 LE Serenity Bakery] Sweet Dreams Are Made Of These
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:44 am 
Jin was once again at the bakery, late at night!! Time for some rewards after today. Rescuing children made Jin work up a appetite, and he was observing the different products, undecided what to buy exactly.

Combat outfit: light armor, daisho, rifle

Post subject: Re: [D3 LE Serenity Bakery] Sweet Dreams Are Made Of These
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:08 am 
Ishiyo had finally slipped away from the Starcade...and decided to maybe grab a small bite to eat. She had taken her failure at the event well enough and now having left the retro games seemingly the only person to not win a single ticket.

So it was the Crane found herself in the Bakery, waiting for a chance to buy a sweet cake or two.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:19 am 
Jin was looking at the pastry display, eyes focused on the sweets....and he managed to bump into someone. "Ah, gomen Daidoji-san." Jin bowed in both greeting and apology. "I was just occupied by the scenery." He smiled, a bit of fatigue in his smile. "Ujina Jin, nikutai of the 101st Drop Trooper brigade, 1st Spaceborne Battalion. Can I buy you something in apology?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:40 am 
The Daidoji stepped back in surprise, but keep her cool. Blue eyes studied the Hare for a moment, before she sighed and gave him a half smile. "It is fine Ujina-san. Daidoji Ishiyo, Nikutai in the Crane Fleet Ai-eh Arm, 312th Naval Fighteh Squadron, last assigned to The Golden Heron."

"I assume you-eh here because of the miai?"

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:11 am 
"Ah, pleased to meet you Daidoji-san." He eyed her outfit. "A pilot then? Pleased to meet you. Hai, I'm here for the miai. You too I presume?" He asked as he slowly turned back towards the display. "Mooncakes? Ohhoho, that looks like something I sorely need."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:10 am 
"Well yes, had just finished a touh on the Heron when I received ordehs to come here." Likewise the Crane stepped back up to the counter, "I have actually met a numbeh of Minor Clans here. One from the Osprey, the Firefly, the Sparrow, and I suppose technically a Fox...though he seemed distracted." She remembers the flailing Kitsune in the midst of her surprising dance with Mumei.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:21 pm 
Jin nodded. "I finished a campaign in the Crossroad System myself before got some orders." Her accent seemed...strange. Is she having trouble with the R-s? Eh, whatever. "Oh? That's great! I think than I am the only one left and now you have a full set. Quite a friendly and close knit group, thankfully." He chuckled. "Kitsune-sama is highly interested and curious of everything. All at the same time usually."

He picked up his cake, gesturing to the display in case Ishiyo wanted something.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:21 pm 
"I am not sure my meeting with the Kitsune counts....we did not speak to each other just met on the dance flooh." Ishiyo chuckled to herself, "Hmm..." She looked over the selection before picking a small bag of daifuku. "The Heron had spent my touh hunting pirates. Clearing out some of the Crane trade routes."

"So...how have you found the miai so fah? Well I hope."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:42 pm 
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:
"I am not sure my meeting with the Kitsune counts....we did not speak to each other just met on the dance flooh." Ishiyo chuckled to herself, "Hmm..." She looked over the selection before picking a small bag of daifuku. "The Heron had spent my touh hunting pirates. Clearing out some of the Crane trade routes."

"So...how have you found the miai so fah? Well I hope."

Jin smirked. "Sounds like Kitsune-sama, for sure. He'll slow down in Meido. Maybe. Probably?" He shrugged. "Sounds potentially exciting then, hunting pirates. My last tour was at the Crossroads." His face fell a bit.

"It's fun, I think. Granted, I don't feel confident in finding the perfect spouse yet. Lots of work and meetings still needed. How about you Daidoji-san?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:00 pm 
"I...have a few ideas," Ishiyo crossed her arms and looked pensive for a moment, "But the miai is still young, plenty of time to think about it...and foh all I know it may not matteh, depends on who takes interest."

"So how does it feel to jump out a functional spaceship with only a grav chute to slow you down?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:02 pm 
"Hm, true. I have some ideas, but it's only been a few days." he picked up his cake and eyed a nearby free table. "Want to sit there?"

He smiled when the mention of gravchutes came up. "Exhilirating." He let out a small chuckle. "It's just you and local gravity helping you towards your enemy. Nothing else matters than your skills and determination. A test of patience and courage, and it's just to get into battle."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:48 pm 
Ishiyo nods to the seating suggestion. "No gravity in a space fighteh...well usually, but I can understand the feeling of hurtling into combat. Even if mine is more controlled and powered then you-eh own. Still it is a rush it sounds like, in both cases."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:57 am 
Jin smiled. "Certainly, similar in a lot of ways. You've always been wanted to be a pilot?" He asked as he eyed his cake, trying to determine the best angle of attack.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:31 am 
"Mmm only since I was about five oh so," Ishiyo answers with a smile, "Fatheh owns a modest company that makes luxury space craft. High end racing pinnaces, luxury yachts, automobiles foh those who prefeh to stay on the ground. Peregrine Luxury Aerospace, Automotive, and Racing."

OOC: Modest Company in this instance is a stretch....Peregrine is the name for Crane luxury spacecraft.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:16 pm 
"Ah, so flight and piloting is in your blood, in a way?" He took a bite, and it melted in his mouth. "Peregrine? Wow." He heard of the company of course. Most of the racing cars and planes used were made by them. "Quite the pedigree then Daidoji-san."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:04 pm 
Ishiyo shrugs and tries some of her own daifuku, "I would not say that....the rest of my family is more business oriented. My youngest brother is the closest with his interest in shipping, he often accompanies important shipments for fatheh."

"What about you Ujina-san? Born a jumpeh, son of jumpeh, grandson of a jumpeh? Issued a grav-chute at birth?" She teased.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:09 pm 
"Alas no, though I would've taken one. Mother always told me I was ready to jump since I could crawl." He smirked. "My family has been involved in the Drop Troopers, though not every genreation equally. We support the Hare military where we can. My sister is a Witchfinder, my brother is an officer of the local garrison and I jump out of the sky to shoot at the enemy." He shrugged. "Always enjoyed facing danger in the barest way possible." He took another bite of cake. "So, how are you finding the miai so far?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:28 am 
"Intriguing," Ishiyo chuckled, "Not what I expected...but I did not really have any so I suppose that was inevitable. I think I like it so far. Also meeting all these new people. The Crane Navy is not one famous for sending its members on a touh of the Empire."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:15 pm 
Jin nodded. "Certainly, I think I've met a host of different people. Not many from the Spider, actually though." He shrugged. "Haven't met them, apparently. Well, the Hare are known to tour the Empire, in a way. I don't speak much with the locals, granted."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:39 am 
"I am surprised...the Spideh have the most competitohs at the miai." Ishiyo blinked at that, "I could probably arrange a meeting if you wish."

"Does you-eh family eveh do any sort of station assaults?"

ProfileTheme
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next