It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:01 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: [D4, LE: Kashi-Wa] Sweet and Sour (Expecting)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:26 am 
Shokomaru waited at the entrance to the mall. The wrestling event had wound down by then, and it was coming up on real nightfall. He figured the post event rush would be done, and true to form he saw people filing out of the mall in groups, all seeming to be satisfied.

He still wore his black kimono, wore his daisho and carried an umbrella.

He hoped he'd be able to find his guest in all the commotion, and that things would be quieter deeper in where he planned to eat.

What he thought of the previous half of the evening could wait, he puffed his smoke tried to stamp it all out of his mind.

, Status: 4, Glory: 1

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Armor, Daisho, Rifle for battle.
Description

Post subject: Re: [D4, LE: Kashi-Wa] Sweet and Sour (Expecting)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:55 am 
Ichika still held her own umbrella, but the fact the rain let up was wonderful. Having found a place to try and dry out her kimono a bit she still wore it, though it was starting to get a bit un-comfy now in this later hour. Shifting up beside Shokomaru she looked up to him, "Good evening, Daigotsu-sama," she said, a light smile.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:00 am 
"Well, if it isn't Doji-san", he said turning to face her, leaning his shoulder on the mall exterior wall next to the entrance. "Are you ready for otori skewers? I have heard nothing about if they're good or bad, you can be my poison taster."

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Description

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:59 am 
"Mmm," she said, dipping her head. Looking up, she smiled and shook her head a little, "Are you certain you wish you use me as a poison tester, Daigotsu-sama?" she asked, a smiling with a raised brow.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:08 am 
"Are you saying no?" he asked. "hmm...actually, let me start over." He took a step back and faced her.

"Ah, Doji Ichika-san, the fortunes grace me with your presence again", he bowed low. "Would that i were a man of poetry, I fear i'd suffer to be a mute, aghast in nervous thought while you walk beside me."

He cleared his throat. "That is to say, you look very charming." he smiled. Fucking obviously, right?

"Now if you'd accompany me, I have no nefarious plot planned, only to show you a good time with proper manners. We shall dine on skewers dipped in a famed sweet and sour sauce found nowhere but this delightfully quaint world we find ourselves on, a memory to tell your children and your grandchildren about for years to come. Will you join me?"

He slid his arms into the sleek black sleeves of his kimono. "See? Not bad when I give it a go, eh?"

Then the Spider put out his cigarette in his ashtray and indicated his head toward the entrance. "Let's go." And he walked into the mall.

Description

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:50 am 
Ichika raised a hand, about to wave it and correct when he...

Glancing away she regretted not bringing something, bringing her hand up to her mouth instead but it wasn't to hide a chuckle. Looking back her eyebrows raised half-way as she watched with open eyes. By the end of it she'd giggled awkwardly, then dipped her head. "Mmm," she vocalized and looked back up with a smile.

"You have a talent for it, Daigotsu-sama," she said, a soft chuckle. Stepping up beside him as they walked, "Even," she leaned in a little, "if you did overdo it a little," she teased with a smile, bringing her hand up and indicating with a small space between her index and thumb.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:19 am 
As they walked he put on a theatrically thoughtful look. The furrowed brow, the up gazing eyes, mouth frowning in concentration.

"You... don't say..."

But he dropped the act soon after, giving her a lean toward her, slight, as well.

"But I meant it", said with a grin. "Well, no promises on the nefarious stuff."

A wink.

Soon after they reached the cart, the scent of fire roasted otori meat and sweet n sour was strong, not not unpleasant.

Description

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:26 am 
Freeing one of her hands from her purse and umbrella yet held, she brushed along and moved away some of the errant hairs hanging over her ear. Looking back forward as they walked, "Thank you, Daigotsu-sama."

When they'd neared the cart enough though, Ichika inhaled the scent, "Mmm," she glanced over to Shokomaru, "Not much like the scent of food to remind you how hungry you are, yea?" she smiled as she looked back to him.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:53 am 
"It's a documented fact", he agreed. "I might have seconds, thirds even. The more meetings i have, the hungrier I get."

He sounded happy, but also like he was waiting to blow off some steam.

He got up to the counte, holding up his thumb and three fingers. "Four, some extra veggies and just sell me that sake bottle."

Description

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:29 pm 
"Have you had many meetings today, Daigotsu-sama?" she asked, looking over with a raised brow and playful smile. Leaning into the smell from the stand. "Mmm," she vocalized through closed lips, inhaling the scent a bit deeper. "It does certainly smell good, at least," she said with a soft laugh.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:45 pm 
"A few, one was stressful and another got a bit out of control", he admitted. "But this should fix me right up." He was handed skewers and sake. He spoke to Takeshi, who ran the cart. "Hoi, ojiisan, give this lady what I had you hold for me."

The heimin took a small bag out from behind the cart and gave it over to Ichika. It felt like the contents were a bit soft.

"Let's go", and he found them a place to sit next to the cart.

Description

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:20 pm 
With the bag delivered into her hand she immediately looked to Shokomaru whom bid her to follow and was, already, promptly walking over toward a bench.

"H-hey!" she said, walking a few quick steps to catch up beside him. "What's this?" she asked, furrowing her brow as she looked from him to it, sitting beside him on the bench with less than half a thought for how she moved.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:54 pm 
He set the plate of skewers down and sat, taking in the scent. A smile curled at the edge of his mouth, his eyes said he was ready to devour.

At her question he looked to his side, the look and smile still very much in place.

"I won you something last night, but didn't want to interrupt your conversation."

He picked up a skewer and took a bite, veggies and otori meat together came away. He looked happy chewing the food.

Description

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:07 am 
"O-oh?" she said, looking up to him with it in her hand. Something about how it came to her, her brows furrowed deeply. "I-I-" she shook her head, "A-are you sure Daigotsu-sama? I can't-" she stopped, inhaled deeply and then exhaled slowly.

"I couldn't possibly allow you to give me this, Daigotsu-sama," she said, holding it back toward him. She said, glancing down a little.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:12 am 
"Huh?" he arched an eyebrow while he chewed. "Why not? When i got lucky with the game, it occurred to me I should share some of the good fortune." He took a cup out of his sleeve and set it down next to the bottle of sake.

"Are you against good fortune? I don't think you are." He bit off some more veggies and sweet and sour meat.

The taste was odd, but he wasn't showing it on his face. He was enjoying the game right now.

Description

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:43 am 
"N-no," she shook her head. "Still," she said, turning a little more so that her knees were facing just in front of him. Looking to him more fully, "I can't accept a gift Daigotsu-sama, I've done nothing to earn such a kindness," she said, looking up again.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:46 am 
"hmm? Are you sure?"

he finished chewing.

"Alright", he said. "I'll accept your humility, but only because I'm feeling particularly greedy today", he said and faced her right back, picking up his cup, and placing the bottle of sake between them.

"Pour me a drink and you'll understand what you do for me."

Description

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:54 am 
Ichika's brow furrowed looking down to the bottle, then him, and then back to the bottle. Setting down the gift, whatever it was, to the side she looked to him once more with a raised brow. Taking the bottle into her hands she assured herself it was open, made it so, and then poured some into his cup, still looking to him intently as if looking alone might help her discover something.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:06 am 
Watching Shokomaru as this went on made three things obvious by his expressions.

When she opened the bottle, he leaned closer, looking excited. When she poured, he seemed to almost be completely focused on keeping his nervous hand from twitching. Then he drank and it all melted away into a very eased and relaxed state. His smile was grateful.

"You don't need to earn a gift, but you have."

Description

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:50 am 
"H-how?" she uttered out, dumbfounded. Setting the bottle down she just looked at the cup, at his hand really. A touch more red to her cheek she looked forward, at her nose tilting her head forward. Shaking her head she looked up, to him, "I-" she glanced away, "I haven't done anything Daigotsu-sama."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next