It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 4:13 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: Re: Time to (Swim)suit up! (D2 EA Silver Star store - expect
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:57 am 
"Hmm..." Nara looked thoughtful, and frowned.

"What about both? Then there's different for each day?" She quickly slipped back into the changing room to change out of the third one, the reject at this point.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:03 am 
He scratched the back of his neck while she changed.

"Sure, let's just buy the whole store..."

But honestly, a guy can get away with just one suit, but can girls? I guessed not, everyone would be looking at her, and she has to make the clan look good somehow.

He waited for her to come back out before addressing it though, thinking of how the other ladies (mostly Hyeon-ju and Akemi, but he had a sudden flash of Ichika and Ishiyo in something cute) would fill out some of the swim wear draped around the place.

Dreaming was fine, wasn't it? He wasn't demanding anything.

, Status: 4, Glory: 1

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Armor, Daisho, Rifle for battle.
Description

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:11 am 
Nara returned a little while later, her normal attire taking longer to put on than swimsuits. She had the black swimsuit and white swimsuit in one hand, and the rejected swimsuit in the other.

"Both?" she asked, holding the two swimsuits out, a hopeful look on her face.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:54 am 
He smiled wryly. "Sure."

Then he walked to checkout.

"Was going to get something cool to drink down the way, you want anything?"

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Description

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:15 am 
Nara beamed with delight at that!

"Thank you! Daigostu-sama is the best" she bowed in thanks "whatever the coldest drink is I'll have it. It's very tropical weatherwise here, ne?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:10 pm 
"It's like there's a swamp in my clothes", he grumbled a little.

Paying for the swimsuits he walked Nara over to a drink stand and bought some blended ice drinks. Fruit punch and a berry. All the artificial flavors from your childhood.

After letting her pick which she'd like he scowled at the heat a bit, took out his sunglasses and started drinking.

"By the way...my sister is a huge fan of yours. Even more so when I explained what you did likely wasn't publicity stunt."

Description

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:50 am 
Nara accepted the fruit punch, beaming happily as she opened it and almost downed the whole thing at once. Only pausing at the comment.

"She is? That's great! Why aren't you a fan? I think you'd enjoy the show."

Another pause, and a small sigh.

"It wasn't my fault."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:54 am 
"I've seen it, your rifle's easily best character", he sipped. "No offense."

He drank a bit more.

"What happened exactly, then?"

Description

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:01 am 
"You like Tenshi? Huh, that's interesting. A lot of people liked him, but never heard anyone call him their favourite. I have him with me at the miai you know" Nara said, before looking down at the ground "and...I'm not allowed to say what happened."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:41 am 
"Well, I understand, that's how it is", he shrugged easily over it. "Mind me asking a favor then instead?"

Description

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:50 am 
"A favour?" Nara peeked up at the man "what kind of favour Daigotsu-sama?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:56 am 
"Let me get a picture with you, and you can autograph it, so I can gloat to my sister", he said with a wide grin. "She'll hate me, but love it."

Description

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:08 am 
"Heee, of course of course! I'm always happy to take a picture with a fan, even for sibling mockery means! I have siblings too you know" Nara beamed "want me to pose too?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:16 am 
"Whatever you'd like", he said and looked around. "There's that Snap! place down the way. Or I can take a picture with my comm."

Description

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:04 am 
Nara giggled.

"The snap place makes it seem more intimate, whereas comm is more random meet. I'll allow the photographer to decide!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:14 am 
Shokomaru checked with his player, who said there wasn't an available timeslot after this one, so it'd be a bit awkward, now would it?

"As much as I want to hop into a hidden space with just me and you, Susumu-san...I think I'll have to settle for out here."

he took his comm out, flicked on the camera option, and tilted it toward the two of them. He grabbed her the shoulder and pulled her in.

"You want weird face app shit? We can be goblins."

(if she laughs, he snaps the shot right there)

Description

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:35 am 
Nara did indeed laugh at that! She giggled, before shaking her head. "Not for me, I'm the slayer of these things! You can faceapp yourself being my next target though if you want" she grinned that that "so let's take the picture!"

She was clearly unaware he'd taken it already.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:37 am 
"You gave me the best one already, but if you want to take a shot of you pointing Tenshi at my head like i'm your next victim, I'm down", he said and showed her the picture.

They cut a surprisingly handsome pair, smiling and laughing like normal people instead of being dark, broody and a little bit scary.

Description

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:25 am 
Nara looked at the picture, tilting her head, before smiling.

"I like that one. I want to take one pointing Tenshi at your head too but I like this one more. Daigotsu-sama has a nice smile."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:30 am 
"Susumu-san is too kind", he said clearly enjoying the praise. "But it's a dream come true, to finally put my sister back in her place, so naturally I'm happy about it."

He bowed just a tad. "I'll get it printed and you can sign it next time we meet." He put his comm away and sipped his ice drink.

"When were you thinking of going swimming anyway?"

Description
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next