It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:33 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: Time to (Swim)suit up! (D2 EA Silver Star store - expecting)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:42 am 
There was a number of things that Nara had planned for...well ok, there was maybe one thing she planned for, which is to have a wide clothing variety. However, that clothing variety didn't include a number of things....such as a swimsuit for example.

Still wearing her very non-Spidery coloured clothing, Nara waited by the store for her kin. Clothes shopping! What a wonderful time.

Post subject: Re: Time to (Swim)suit up! (D2 EA Silver Star store - expect
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:48 am 
Shokomaru had taken a short ride on city transport, having missed the hotel shuttle when he got the text from Nara. This was something he didn't mind, plus he hadn't been to see any of the commercial zone of the city yet.

If only it weren't hot, and actually fucking hot. He came from a humid, hot wetland with very few trees. It was starting to feel too much like home.

He loosened his tie to avoid sweating in his collar.

Seeing Nara up ahead he wondered why the kiseru and not a parasol. He waved when she saw him. Or didn't, because she might not notice the guy in all black walking among the orange everywhere.

, Status: 4, Glory: 1

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Armor, Daisho, Rifle for battle.
Description

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:52 am 
Nara bowed and waved. Almost at the same time. It was weird, but so was Nara.

"Heeeey~! Thanks for coming! Were you busy?" she smiled brightly at him "sorry for the like, super odd request. I didn't expect everything here to be like it is, and maybe didn't quite plan for every eventuality. Or most eventualities. Or really plan. Or...were you busy?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:56 am 
"Not really", he lit a cigarette and looked around, not really looking at her all that much. he seemed to be checking out the store front. Though he did acknowledge her welcome.

"So swimwear, huh?"

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Description

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:16 pm 
"Hai! The weather is getting hotter, and there's talk of like, swimming and stuff. I didn't think Phoenix would care for that kind of stuff, I expected a city that was just one giant library and brought clothes that would be comfortable to fall asleep in" The ever subtle Nara said with a nod "so I uh, just lack some funds to be able to get some things. As well as spending time with kin! I haven't been able to spend time with anyone that wasn't my family for a long while."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:48 pm 
"Hai, hai. If any of these clowns from the other clans see you in swimwear your chances of marriage go way up, i get it. Good thinking", he answered a bit offhandedly.

He was quiet, smoking a minute then sighed and looked at her finally.

"Shame you have to get married so soon. Guess they really are canning season 3, huh?"

Description

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:18 pm 
"Why would they be canning season 3? It's just on hiatus" Nara commented in a surprised tone, obviously not thinking of anything else as she browsed through the wares, picking up a few different costumes in different colours "I'm only really here because my brother couldn't be. Not sure what will happen at the end really."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:37 pm 
He had a feeling that was just how she saw it, and not the turth...on any of what she just said. There was no way she'd be back in action on the show at this point unless something drastic happened.

He peeked his head in the door to continue the discussion. Getting the smell of smoke all over the clothes wasn't doing anyone any favors, so he was mostly outside while he finished.

"Well, why couldn't your brother be here?" he could assume that possibly he didn't actually exist, or he was killed in action, or murdered over a power struggle. Anything was possible and the Spider wasn't exactly the nicest of clans.

Description

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:40 am 
"A bookcase fell on him, breaking his leg" Nara said as she held up a small white looking swimsuit, examining it. There wasn't a lot examine "it meant he wasn't able to go, and I said I'd go without asking what it was. Thankfully it wasn't a war or something, that would be awkward ne?"

She peeked at the man with a smile.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:03 am 
He put out his smoke in his disposal tube, snapped it shut and put it in his pocket before walking in. "Sounds unfortunate", he commented. "And I'd say you're lucky, yeah."

He walked next to her, hands in pockets and leaned in to look at the suit.

"Isn't a little much, is it? Or maybe not enough...?"

Description

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:16 am 
"Hm? Little much? Not enough?" Nara looked back at the costume "it would show a lot of skin if that's what you mean, but not enough of the more private parts. Should I choose something more exposing? Or less?" she looked back to Shoko for his opinion the matter.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:23 am 
He looked at her. "I'm not a fashion expert, maybe try a few of them on and I can give you an opinion."

Description

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:10 am 
"Including this one?" Nara motioned to the one that Shokmaru seemed unsure about "I can try it!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:11 am 
"Have a blast", he said, then winced a little. "Sorry. Haha...that just came out."

He kept chuckling to himself as he walked on a little to let her go change.

Description

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:25 am 
Nara giggled.

"That's my line! Well, Mias line. Kind of. I would have thought you more the groaning Tenshi type at the puns. Ok, let's go try this one one and see how it is!"

She moved quickly towards the changing rooms, carrying four different swimsuits, and entered one to get changed. It took her longer to slip out of the many layers she was wearing than to put the swimsuit on, luckily.

Opening the door, she said "what do you think?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:47 am 
He stepped up to her, giving her a real look, and walked around a little.

"It's really not that bad. Frilly enough to not be dangerous, but the mesh on the side adds a little. Do you care if people are talking about your bare legs all day, though?" he asked. It wasn't snide, he was just pointing it out. "I guess I didn't think the cut would be that high on the hip. I mean...don't get me wrong, I like it but it's a tough call."

He scratched his chin.

"how about you try the others and I'll see which does it best."

Description

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:02 pm 
"IS there something wrong with my legs?" Nara looked at them concerned "oh you mean...oh!" she giggled, shaking her head "I was thinking it could be paired with a flowing skirt of some sort that matches, then if I actually need to swim I can take the skirt off and slip it back on after. Simple ne?"

She nodded though, slipping back in to try the next one on.

"I think they all follow the same style of design Daigotsu-sama~" she said as she opened again in a black piece instead

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:06 pm 
"Well...it's definitely Spider...", he observed. He didn't give too much away as to how much he liked it though.

It was a fair amount.

He even felt a little bad imagining a few other people wearing it. Because it wasn't like Nara didn't deserve his full attention considering how pretty she was.

"One more, I think."

And he folded his arms, leaning against the wall, trying not to make eye contact with anyone else fishing for swimwear. Though he did cast a glare at some mouthbreathers who had peeked at Nara when she showed off the last one.

Description

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:39 am 
"One more...hmm...Oh, I know!"

Nara slipped back in, going for the final one. It didn't take long, although there was a brief pause as she tried to work something out before realizing the shoulder was indeed not supposed to be there. She then opened the door.

"And this one?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:47 am 
He tilted his head in thought, then paced around as if it were something to really consider thoroughly.

"I think the second is best as a Spider. The little lace details work, but the first might really suit you best", je told her in the end.

Description
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next