It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 8:36 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject: Re: [D2:EA:Closed/Expecting] The exploration of the Shiro
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:33 am 
"And that's the beauty of it, right? That you can never have read or learned everything. Like the celestial wheel is always turning" he said somewhat philosophically.

He blinked that chiruah had asked on other thing: "I'll hail from the Green Carp, yes. A most wonderful planet. Half of it is overgrown with a jungle, the other half is cities and industrial plants." he said as he remembered her question.

After a brief puse he asked: "How do you wish to be reached, Asako-san? So that I can let you know the next time I go for a walk."

Accompanied by: Akechi - Bodyguard
Pet: Mochi - Shiba Inu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:21 am 
"It would be interesting to hear more about the Green Carp but that might be several questions in itself, as we both know," she smirked. "Maybe a conversation for next them then?"

"Funny enough, I don't really spend all that much time at the Shiro. Well, other than to return home. Most of my time is spent abroad and around the city. So, no need to make an appointment at the Shiro. You should probably have my communicator contact..." she said before patting her kimono for her communicator. The traditional outfit didn't have many ways in pockets and belts compared to her usual colonist jumpsuit. Eventually, she did find it in her sleeve and pulled out her communicator that had some wooden meeples hanging from it.

"Here you go, Yasuki-sama," she said after fiddling with the functions to transfer her contact to him in proximity.

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Joanne Kwan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:52 pm 
"Thank you, Asako-san" he said after recieving her communicator number.

"I am not surprised that someone like you has your hands always full, so i hope to steal some more of your time in the future. I am looking forward to tell you about the wonders of the Green Carp" he said with a warm smile.

After possibly returning to the lobby (of course Nsihida had fetched his tea set on the Way), he turned to Chiruah once again.

"You are a very interesting individual, Asako-san, I like that" he said to her as compliment.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:22 pm 
Chiruha couldn't help but blush at the compliment as she dipped down to bow. "Thank you, Yasuki-sama...I suppose I've only been myself mostly. Thank you for sharing both your skills and tea blend, it was very delightful. Thank you for dropping by the Shiro and I hope you have a pleasant day."

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Joanne Kwan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:30 pm 
"Thank you for this meeting, you too have a pleasant day. Until we met again" Nishida said offering her a bow, leaving the Shiro.

/scene

Thanks Boogie!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:12 am 
(You're quite welcome!)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3