It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 4:13 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: [D7:EM-LM] There is something going on
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:21 pm 
Another day, another visit to the Shiro. Nishida was once again waiting in the foyer to be brought to someone by a servant.

This time Agasha Kaori, the lord magistrate. He had to tell her what happened to Akemi and Eriko and the unknown others in the Kiyonami's belly.

The question was whether he could avoid losing face on both sides.

Accompanied by: Akechi - Bodyguard
Pet: Mochi - Shiba Inu

Post subject: Re: [D7:EM] There is something going on
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:39 pm 
A very very nervous looking servant waited at the lobby of the castle with a hastily drawn sign saying 'Yasuki Nishida-sama' between her hands, the young woman looking rather nervous.

The nervous servant would lead Nishida through labyrinthine corridors of the castle, eventually they would arrive at nondescript purple door, the servant knocking and pushing the door open, revealing a young-ish woman dressed in a prestine uniform, sitting behind a rather wonky wooden desk. Several densai and no fewer than two computers sat on the desk. Several posters, presumably portraying known fugitives hung on the walls white walls. Three pillows were set on the floor, one rather comfy with embroidery depicting the five elemental dragons and two worn pillows showing the logo of Asako BioPharma.

"I believe Planet will talk to us if we are willing to listen."
- Asako Mafuyu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:40 pm 
"Welcome, Yasuki-san" A rich voice called out to Nishida. "Please come in and take a seat."

Run by GM Tassu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:48 pm 
He gave Kaori a deep bow: "Good Morning Agasha-sama, i hope you had your rice today?"
Nishida would choose one of the worn out cushions in order not to get too comfortable for the upcoming discussion.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:05 pm 
"Good morning. I have, yes." she replied with a smile even as she beckoned him to sit down. "I hope Yasuki-san has been equally blessed?" Tilting her head to the side, the lord magistrate went straight into the business. "How I may help Yasuki-san today?"

Run by GM Tassu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:19 pm 
"I have, thank you"

Ah someone direct

"I have important information for Agasha-sama, my subordinates have discovered something that has taken the trouble to hide from the watchful eyes of Asgasha-sama in a place where no honorable soul would ever hide. As you can understand, my subordinates only found this out because they were on a noble mission and were attacked by the dishonorable elements."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:21 pm 
Kaori blinked, pressing a button on one of the computers on her desk. "Do go on?"

Run by GM Tassu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:35 pm 
She will probably record the conversation now,.. my next words need to be very careful

"Agasha-sama surely agrees that it is important to honor his ancestors? And it is important to get back what has been lost. The soul of one of our ancestors was never put back into the crab's claws. A few of my subordinates took it upon themselves to recover the soul of their ancestor.

The Kyionami Imperial shipwreck was the place where the ancestor's soul was lost. It was also the place where they were attacked. However, it was not a normal enemy they faced, they were resurrected dead. They slew some of the monsters before they made a strategic retreat to provide me with this information. They also heard someone commanding the undead. There is a Maho Tsukai on Asakze.

Not only because of honor, but also as a member of the crab we see it as our particular duty to give you this information, Agasha-sama."

He gave the woman a deep seated bow when he finished his rapport.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:18 am 
Kaori frowned as she listened, her fingers poking at one of the densai on the table, the magistrate taking notes. "Who were attacked." she asked, her words sharp like point of a blade. "Dead? Is Yasuki-san certain?" It did not sound like she believed a word he had said so far. "They heard?" she frowned. "Yasuki-san. Why are not these people here, giving a testimony right now. Why I am talking to you and not the actual witnesses." There was a storm brewing in her eyes as she harassed her densai. "The testimony Yasuki-san gave bears little weight, for anyone can say what they have been told. Who was there and why did they not inform us." she snapped.

Run by GM Tassu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:40 pm 
"The incident happened the day before yesterday morning, yesterday my subordinates contacted me and it takes a day to get an appointment at your office, Agasha-sama. The rank of my subordinates was not high enough for them alone to be allowed to come to you, so they contacted me."

He was a bit shocked by Kaori's emotional reaction, something was very wrong here...

"A group led by Kuni Eriko, a witch hunter. I trust the Kuni to be familiar with the Corrupted Beings of our plane."

---
Unknown waters, no idea if I am throwing someone under the bus right now.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:44 pm 
"I am sure that your subordinates can walk too!" she snapped back. "And if you can walk here, they could have walked here. Hida's nut-sack!" she swored, shaking his head. "Yes, they lack the rank. You could have brought them with you." Kaori curled her fingers into a fist. "Kuni Eriko? Where is she know? Let me guess. Yasuki-san has no idea." she huffed.

______

Busses happen, NPC's will live.

Run by GM Tassu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:53 pm 
"If I may? I have her contact details, I can call her and order her to come here ASAP" he said calm.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:59 pm 
"Certainly." Kaori crossed her arms on her chest. "Meanwhile, I would have you tell me everything you know, starting from the beginning."

Run by GM Tassu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:06 pm 
Nishida took out his communicator and dialed Erikos number. He started a call. He was waiting for Eriko to take the call....

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:15 am 
There perhaps a long wait until she finally picked up her call, it sounded like she found some place quiet.

"Eriko, here. Hey, Yasuki-sama, how are things looking?"

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Wernope

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:14 pm 
"Hello, Kuni-san. Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, move immediately to the Shiro. This is urgent. If you don't have a ride, Akechi can pick you up in my vehicle. The Lord Magistrate wishes to see you." he said calm.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:29 pm 
What wasn't heard as an audible growl when she put her hand on her communicator. After a pause, she spoke again.

"...I do work on an emergency basis, you got me there. Have him pick me up at the Snow-Moon-Flower. I'll be out."

Click.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 pm 

Eriko wasn't a shugenja but she did manage to conjure up a surprisingly quick appearance after she was closed her call and was eventually picked up by the Yasuki's driver. It seemed perhaps justice waited for no one. She made a brink walk to where she needed to be and entered the room. Her outfit was more fashionable than usual, having dressed for a nice brunch and now she was dressed for an appointment.

"...Good Morning, Yasuki-sama and Agasha-sam," she greeted them with a deep bow, "this one is Kuni Eriko, witch hunter."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:45 pm 
Nishida wrote a short message to Akechi:

Quote:
Drive to the Snow-Moon-Flower Restaurant, pick up Kuni Eriko, bring her here.

"Kuni-san is on her way." Nishida said to Kaori.

"Yesterday morning, besides the unfortunate news that Kuni Koryn-san has died, I received the message that Kuni Eriko-san wants to speak to me. She told me that they, together with other samurai, have entered Kyionami to recover their ancestor's daisho. I questioned the break-in into a tomb, but they also told me that they had encountered the resurrected dead that had grown into mushrooms. I suspected a Mushin infection, but Kuni Eriko, a witch hunter, assured me that this was the corruption. Her team of samurai heard the voice of a man as they retreated from the shipwreck when that same man unleashed another beast on the samurai. Because of her low rank she asked me to talk to you and report it to you. Now I am here."

---
maybe move the thread to LM instead of EM? Otherwise we have a lil time paradox ^^

Post subject: Re: [D7:EM-LM] There is something going on
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:55 pm 
"They went into Kiyonami? Despite all the signs asking people not to do that?" Kaori asked, her voice strained by barely controlled anger. "Do you people think that the signs were there for fun?" She was fuming and as Eriko was not yet there, it fell on Nishida to receive the brunt of the magistrate's anger. "Anyhow, daisho and... walking dead?" She tilted her head to the side. "That claim is rather... outrageous."

"Good morning, Kuni-san." Kaori's eyes honed on Eriko as she stepped in. "Please sit down. And explain exactly what happened when you decided to desecrate the grave of the honorable explorers."

_____

OOC: This thread takes now two slots.

Run by GM Tassu
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next