It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 11:20 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: [D9:EA] Offering to the Fortune
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:51 pm 
Nishida again visited the temple of Fukurokujin. Before him, he had some offerings to the Fortune of Knowlegde, after all, he needed some kind of guidance. He had the feeling of walking in the dark without a clear possibility to help the warriors of his clan...

After he finished his prayers, he strolled through the Great Library. So much knowledge was here and although Nishida himself knew a lot, he felt like he knew nothing.

He stood in front of one of the shelves and went through the old books in the hope that something caught his eye.

Accompanied by: Akechi - Bodyguard
Pet: Mochi - Shiba Inu

Post subject: Re: [D9:EA] Offering to the Fortune
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:20 pm 
Nozomi stared at the different offerings the temple had for her. She narrowed her eyes behind those goofy glasses of hers. "No, no," she glowered, stepping away from the bookcase.

She glanced at the Crab as she passed by. "Oh? I thought I wouldn't see anymore new faces," she mused out loud. "I assume you've been here this whole time for the miai, at least."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:23 pm 
Nishida looked at the new Samurai. Have he seen her on the miai events? Probably.
"Greetings, I'm Yasuki Nishdia, an honor to meet you, samurai-san" he introduced himself.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:54 pm 
"Nozomi, priestess of the Lion," she said. "Pleasure to meet you too." She peered at him and then sighed. "You lost a clan member too during this miai."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:59 pm 
"Ahh, you must have been Kitsu-san, right? I was looking forward to meeting you,... although I wish this meeting had been under better circumstances. My sincere condolences for your loss." he said an offered a bow to her again, this time out of respect for the loss.

"I hope Matsu Hide-san has given you the card i gave her?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:14 am 
"A card? I can't say I remember it," Nozomi admitted. "Is there something you needed?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:21 am 
"I wanted to organize a meeting with you, but I didn't have your contact details and asked Matsu-san to bring you my card. Well, as luck would have it, we met anyway. I wanted to get to know you, Kitsu-san, but the events of the last few days filled my schedule pretty quickly." he explained.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:32 pm 
"Oh, well, you can get to know me now?" Nozomi asked, tilting her head. "I'm a priestess, I like to read." She gestured to the rest of the library. "That's mostly me."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:40 am 
He chukled. "Well, if we're keeping it simple: I'm a Yasuki Courtier, i like business, ne? But i like to read too, in fact i used the time i used on space travel to read. If you're on a trading ship there's not much to do if you're not a engineer, so i read every Densai i could find"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:02 am 
"That's a good and honorable way to spend your time," Nozomi said. She pushed up her glasses and sighed. "Have you been so busy due to... monitoring your other clanmates?" She shrugged. "I wouldn't want my clan to undergo such rumors."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:44 am 
He sighed "Part of it was that, yes. It's like herding cats, the moment you don't look they're up to something new. But since assured that this will be settled. I'm a courtier after all."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:03 am 
"And how do the Crab settle such indiscretion?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "I know that the Lion don't take it very well."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:58 am 
"We try to hold the line, then get to the core of the whole, fathom its nature, and then, insisting on the knowledge, deal with it. Such is the way of the crab." he said very calm.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:55 pm 
"I suppose rashness was never in the Crab's best interests," Nozomi said while pulling out her densai. She flicked through it and then shrugged. "Indeed, rashness is probably not something that any member of the clan should partake in."

She peered at her reading and then smiled softly. "I look forward to seeing how your clan handles this matter."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:25 am 
"We'll see," he said and nodded.

"How have you found Miai so far?" he asked her

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:19 pm 
"The miai so far?" she repeated as she looked at her densai. "Yes, well, I believe your clan can relate to my feelings today." She shrugged. "I officiated a funeral for one of my own today."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:02 pm 
"Forgive me, the question was probably inappropriate, considering the circumstances. But yes, I can share your sorrow."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:08 am 
"It's okay," she said softly, lowering her densai for the time being. "I don't know if you had heard the news yet, after all, with you being so busy taking care of that little problem."

She frowned. "What was he like? I never got to meet him... all I know is a vague recollection of what happened on that boat."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:23 am 
"A young, promising member of the pilot cader of the crab. Maybe a prodigy in his own regard, brave and stalwart. He died while doing what the crab does best: protect others from the things that linger in the dark." he said confident.

"May i ask how Matsu Chiyoko-san was like?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:57 pm 
"A pilot? So many here," she commented, fond of the position. "He achieved a good death then, doing what his clan is known for. As for my clan member, she too achieved a good death fighting alongside a friend of hers... of mine, of the rest of my clan." She held up a fake rifle and 'blasted' behind her. "She was a magnificent shot with her massive rifle. Who would have believed that someone could aim with such a large weapon?"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next