It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 11:20 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ] 

Post subject: [D7 EM] Readin'
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:51 am 
Joo sat down with a nice cup of tea in the temple, after giving the necessary greetings.

Finally some reading!

Maybe I should spend time with people?

Nah, reading it is.

Post subject: Re: [D7 EM] Readin'
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:52 am 
Nozomi had other dealings in the temple. But it was within her duties to look into a new face. "Hm?" she wondered out loud. "I thought I had met all of the Unicorn on the planet."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:43 am 
"Ah, ohyao Lion-san." He bowed to the (unknown to him) Kitsu. "Unfortunately I was stick in the infirmary until today, so I have not yet managed to visit most of the Shiro or the planet yet. Iuchi Joo-Woo."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:53 pm 
"Ah." Nozomi peered at the man and then shrugged. "I assume you're all better then. I am Kitsu Nozomi, priestess of the Lion. Have you had the chance to meet the others of your clan here yet?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:06 am 
With the exception of the the robotics competitions, Tsugiharu's schedule was free today, and so he made a vow. He was going to find what he was looking for in this library if it took him all damn day. He would not be stopped by the monk's refusal to sort things properly. He was not going to be stopped by a Unicorn or even a Lion! He would have his answers!

And Orokos thought that was pretty funny, and so his efforts bore fruit it seemed....or he'd be utterly confident that there was no fruit to be had.

Research roll, Int/Investigation, 2 CR, 54 vs. 30, pass.

Glory: 1.0 Honor: Honorless Dog Status 1.0 CP: 3

Gear: Robes, Densai, Fantasy Fight Deck: Jurojin's Journey, sidearm, wakizashi, communicator, Hyper Dance Star Pin (1/8), Shirakawa Nagareboshi (TM) shades

"Illuminate a brighter future for the Spider Clan"

Theme Song

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:13 pm 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"Ah." Nozomi peered at the man and then shrugged. "I assume you're all better then. I am Kitsu Nozomi, priestess of the Lion. Have you had the chance to meet the others of your clan here yet?"

"Hai hai, quite better." He replied with a smile. "Not yet, actually, I am staying at the hotel myself. Well met Kitsu-san." He gestured to the free space near him. "How do you find Asakaze and the miai so far?"

He also gave a bow towards the Spider in the room, though it seemed that he was pretty occupied at the moment.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:34 pm 
Iuchi Joo-Woo wrote:
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:

"Hai hai, quite better." He replied with a smile. "Not yet, actually, I am staying at the hotel myself. Well met Kitsu-san." He gestured to the free space near him. "How do you find Asakaze and the miai so far?"

He also gave a bow towards the Spider in the room, though it seemed that he was pretty occupied at the moment.

Tsugiharu bowed in return, as was proper. Common courtesies were to be observed after all, but he didn't move to join the pair unless it seemed like they actually wanted him to join their conversation.

Glory: 1.0 Honor: Honorless Dog Status 1.0 CP: 3

Gear: Robes, Densai, Fantasy Fight Deck: Jurojin's Journey, sidearm, wakizashi, communicator, Hyper Dance Star Pin (1/8), Shirakawa Nagareboshi (TM) shades

"Illuminate a brighter future for the Spider Clan"

Theme Song

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:17 pm 
"It's been nothing like I expected," Nozomi admitted. "You could say it's been a once in a lifetime experience." She winked, a bit more goofy than smooth.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:23 pm 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"It's been nothing like I expected," Nozomi admitted. "You could say it's been a once in a lifetime experience." She winked, a bit more goofy than smooth.

Joo blinked and then...laughed. "Oh, I see! Because if you're married, you won't go to another miai again! Unless your spouse dies. Or you're actually a nakodo.... I guess. Still, very funny Kitsu-san." He seemed to genuinely enjoy the joke.

"Well, care to tell me how has it been? I've only heard snippets in the hospital."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:31 pm 
"Yes! I don't think, if I were to be remarried in this life, that I'd be sent to a miai again." Nozomi pushed up her glasses in thought. "Then again, I don't believe such a thing is unheard of." She shrugged. "A priestess nakodo though? That I've never heard of."

The Kitsu bit her lip for a moment. "Well, there were these weird birdlike creatures that we rode."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:35 pm 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"Yes! I don't think, if I were to be remarried in this life, that I'd be sent to a miai again." Nozomi pushed up her glasses in thought. "Then again, I don't believe such a thing is unheard of." She shrugged. "A priestess nakodo though? That I've never heard of."

The Kitsu bit her lip for a moment. "Well, there were these weird birdlike creatures that we rode."

Joo perked up. "Oh, riding the otori here? I missed that? Damn!" He saddened at the thought. "I wanted to try and ride them, how they are compared to the Kuwagata back at home." Perhaps he can ask someone for a ride sometime.

"Mhm, Kitsu-san is not a priestess nakodo then? May I ask what she is doing when not being chosen at a miai?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:54 pm 
"There are plenty that kept theirs," Nozomi offered with a warm smile. "I would allow you to borrow my own if I had kept it. I seem to recall some of your kin, for example."

The Kitsu looked around the library. "Reading, mainly. Well, that and my duties back at home."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:07 am 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"There are plenty that kept theirs," Nozomi offered with a warm smile. "I would allow you to borrow my own if I had kept it. I seem to recall some of your kin, for example."

The Kitsu looked around the library. "Reading, mainly. Well, that and my duties back at home."

"Oh? Well, I'll certainly ask around. Not much of a rider, Kitsu-san?" He asked conversationally. "A fellow bookworm then? I have an interest in theology, I must confess, so I'm quite curious about this Shinri sect I've heard of here. What interests you, Kitsu-san?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:37 am 
"No, I couldn't say I know how to ride well," Nozomi admitted with a frown. She took a deep breath and then looked at the rest of the library. "I can't say I know much about the nuances of theology. My readings do cover a broad amount of subjects."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:21 am 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"No, I couldn't say I know how to ride well," Nozomi admitted with a frown. She took a deep breath and then looked at the rest of the library. "I can't say I know much about the nuances of theology. My readings do cover a broad amount of subjects."

"Oh? Well, I am an amateur rider, at least when riding bugs back at home. Do you wish to try together some time, maybe?" He asked innocently. "Oh? What kind of subjects, may I ask?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:04 am 
"You ride bugs?" Nozomi asked, obviously surprised. "And when you offer, you mean you have some available here on this planet?"

The Kitsu shrugged. "A bit of everything, as I said."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:29 am 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"You ride bugs?" Nozomi asked, obviously surprised. "And when you offer, you mean you have some available here on this planet?"

The Kitsu shrugged. "A bit of everything, as I said."

Joo nodded. "Hai, back home at Kuwagata. No bugs here, gomen, for confusing things. I meant the Otori, perhaps?" He asked, unsure. "Though if you ever visit, I would be happy to take you on a ride, so we can figure it out together?" He asked tentatively.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:14 am 
"You would need to find two Otori," Nozomi mentioned. "And it wasn't really for me? I could try to give me best pointers if you'd care for that."

She smiled. "But visiting Kuwagata? If my duties call me there, certainly!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:02 am 
Joo smiled. "Well, I have my talents. Perhaps borrowing a pair of otori is among them.2 He smiled goofily. "Well then, I'm happy to host you in our wonderful home! Which is on top of a bug, by the by."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]