It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:18 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: [LE9] Come into My Parlor... [Cabinet]
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:24 am 
Regardless of the Outcome, FanCon had been quite fun. But what he was most looking forward to today was this. He had spent the koku, and had presented himself as best he could. Ryuu was thankful that Hyeon-ju was willing to put in the braids and fix his hair. He sat at the table, the trophy from yesterday wrapped in simple cloth, waiting on it.

His fingers tapped, as he breathed in and out, trying not to be so nervous.

Carries: Daisho, Sidearm, Uniform with the Daigotsu Mon, rank in Silver with black outline, Jade cufflinks, Communicator, Densai
Danger: Rifle, Light Armor

Post subject: Re: [LE9] Come into My Parlor... [Cabinet]
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:52 pm 
Ishiyo arrived and was lead up to the private room. She had chosen to wear a blue evening dress for this and had her hair bound up in a chignon. The Crane maiden smiled as she stepped in.

"Ryuu-san," She said as the waiter left. Ishiyo couldn't help but smile.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:18 am 
He stood, almost too quickly, as she entered. It was almost an otherworldly effect she held whenever he saw her. He bowed, but when he came back up, the grin, wicked and sincere, returned. "Ishiyo-san." His bright blues drank her in, and he stepped back.

"I am really glad to... you look... thank you for coming." His words were lost, and he finally sighed, settling on content.

Carries: Daisho, Sidearm, Uniform with the Daigotsu Mon, rank in Silver with black outline, Jade cufflinks, Communicator, Densai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:44 pm 
"My name is Daidoji Ishiyo, Ryuu-san," The Crane teased, returning his bow, a wide smile on her own face, "You may call me Ishiyo if you wish."

She grasped her hands in front of her, blue eyes settling on his, "You look very dashing tonight. The hair style suits you."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:45 pm 
"Thank you. I have been told it a Unicorn style, but... I have found I like it." A hand came up and touched one of the side braids, before remembering himself. "Your gown accentuates your loveliness. I am always... starstruck... when you enter a room." Her smile was infectious, and always brought in that excitement.

"I... have a bottle of sake already ready, if you would like some?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:22 pm 
Ishiyo's face turns red at that, "Thank you Ryuu-san," Was all she managed to say to his compliment. She takes a seat. "If you would please."

After the cups are poured and she takes a sip, the liquid calms her a bit, "...I find you-eh presence strange to describe." She smiles gently, "Everything seems more...focused, it reminds me of the cockpit and battle but," Her eyes close and she sighs, "different. I feel calm and content but at the same time my heart races."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:29 pm 
"I understand precisely what you mean." He gently replies, his voice soft, but a certain underlying terror painting every word in crimson agonies. "Everything else fades out into Void, but the moments with you are in such distinct clarity." He only blinked once, that intense perceptive gaze drawn to her.

"Little, perfect vignettes in memory."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:46 pm 
Ishiyo opened her eyes slowly, then reached her hand across the table to brush Ryuu's. "Moments that end all too soon." She looks into his eyes, her smile melancholic. "Fading to nothing but memory."

"I...was nervous when you first asked me to the gardens. You were so formal and even though ouh clans are allied the stories of the Spideh..." She looks away for a moment then back to Ryuu, "But something about you-eh words, you-eh family's own history. It was pity I think at first but..." She trails off, "I wish I had kissed you that day in the pool."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:41 pm 
"I wish you had, too." He said nothing about the Pity comment. His hand turned, taking hers in his. "I wanted so badly to steal one after the arcade... and have wanted to every time I see you."

His eyes entirely on his. "It takes all my discipline to simply... not. To be the gentleman you deserve at all times."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:31 pm 
Ishiyo turned their hands, intertwining fingers with his, "It feels like a cage, you want to reach out of it to feel the world beyond...." Her smile grows more melancholic, "No matter how much I wish it to be gone it is still there."

Her eyes were on their joined hands.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:28 am 
"I know." Ryuu whispered, adjusting his hand, letting his fingers interlace with hers. Where her gaze focused on that, his never left her face. With the free hand, he took a drink from his cup,

"We have our places, we know what must be done." Ryuu leaned in, across the table. Hesd tilted as he looked up to her face. "But I wanted... at least just once, where you and I could simply be, Ishiyo and Ryuu."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:15 am 
Ishiyo pulled her hand from his, moving to grasp the back of it. She brought their hands to her cheek, pressing his hand to her face. "I would like that very much." She leans against his palm, and closed her eyes and her smile grew, "I thought it was cute when you sent a note at the dinner."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:36 am 
"It was the only way I could get the words. If I did not do that... I would have failed." He caressed her cheek, lingering over her features with his eyes. "I am only a warrior, how else could I approach a princess?" He flushed, but bit his lower lip in nervousness.

"You never told me how you thought my first shot landed, Ishiyo-san."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:09 pm 
Ishiyo squeezed his hand and blushed, "You still need to ask Ryuu-san?" She smiled, "And I am not much of a princess, just a fellow warrior."

She opened her eyes to look into his.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:37 pm 
He blushed himself when their eyes locked. "No. I surmised the answer." As they spoke, he refilled their cups, but never left her eyes unwatched. "I ordered a light omakaze for our dinner tonight. I did not want us bothered with having to make choices, and for things to arrive as they are made. But... interruptions should be few."

The squeeze of his hand was warm, inviting. The touch so yearned for.

"Before they arrive, I have something for you." He nodded, and pushed the gently wrapped gift. "I was asked to aid in hunting down one ofnthe drifters that attacked our fellows... I hoped to find the one that killed Kuni-san. I do not know if we succeeded, but the governor was wanting a culling of them. This is a tooth from the majestic creature."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:23 pm 
Ishiyo let her hand slide from his and finally took a drink. "I had heard of the hunt. I knew you would go out with them." She smiled and took the gift, slowly and carefully unwrapping it. "I was worried foh you, but knew you would have gone regardless."

"And you returned the successful hunteh, having brought down a fah more dangerous foe then a rakeh."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:52 pm 
"I had... hoped you would like the trophy. Perhaps a bit morbid but, I am Spider." He smiled slightly, taking another sip from his Sake Cup. The door slid open, and a server came in.

A few small plates, gyoza, pickled vegetables, seaweed. Nothing too heavy to begin the meal. Ryuu just watched her, content in the moment, until the servers departed.

"I am sorry I caused you to worry."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:05 pm 
Ishiyo admired the tooth for a moment before rewrapping it, "It is the oddest gift I have received Ryuu-san," She smiles and carefully places it to the side, near to herself. "But it means a lot to you to have acquired the tooth. And that means a lot to me that you would gift it."

She fell silent as the servants went about delivering their food, and took a few bites in silence.

A smile returned to her lips, "Is it not natural to worry foh those one cares about?" She sets down her utensils and reaches out to him again, leaning forward to rest her hand on his cheek. "I would weep if you had not returned but I would neveh have stopped you." She blushed, "And I believe in you to return."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:45 pm 
"You were the one I thought who would most appreciate it. A part of myself, what I am, what I do." Ryuu's smile returned after she spoke, then taking a few bites himself.

"No, it is. I just... I do not enjoy the thought of causing you worry, or pain, or concern." Then the comment on weeping. That she would weep for him.

Again the storm of emotions, the monsoon that was swelling over the course of the competition and everything about it.

"... I think about that a lot. You are a fighter ace, I know you will always take to the skies, and win. You are a creature of such, and no one, no one ,should dare take the sky from you. I would worry, but I believe you would always come back on those wings of glory." He smiled, a sadness there, but true.

"I would worry while you were gone, for certain."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:28 am 
Ishiyo blushed at that, blue eyes looked into blue eyes. "Ryuu-san...I..." Her blush deepened, "Thank you. I feah I would spend time worrying about you while gone as well. Worried I would leave you alone, I know the pain it would cause me if you did not return and do not wish the same upon you."

She let her hand drop from his cheek and sat back, her eyes focused on the table. Trying to reorder her thoughts.

ProfileTheme
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next