It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 4:41 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: Re: [LE9] Come into My Parlor... [Cabinet]
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:54 am 
He was silent as he also sat back, the words hanging in the air. Honesty and melancholy coloring them. "I did not anticipate... feeling so strongly... over these days. And knowing that you care... makes the feings all the stronger." He picked up his cup, drinking it quickly.

"Every day, we risk leaving the other alone. It is our place, is it not? Death always the length of a blade away." Ryuu never broken eye contact with her, even as she looked down.

"I am happy for these feelings, Ishiyo-san."

Carries: Daisho, Sidearm, Uniform with the Daigotsu Mon, rank in Silver with black outline, Jade cufflinks, Communicator, Densai
Danger: Rifle, Light Armor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:25 am 
Ishiyo smiles at him, "I am too Ryuu-san." She takes a sip of her own drink, "And yes...for samurai death is always just a breath away."

"More moments and more reason to capture those memories." Her cheeks redden, "Regardless of all else, I will leave here with many of ouh times togetheh."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:31 am 
"As will I." He sat up, taking in a deep breath. "I wish to take up painting. So that I could find the perfect shade of red, because I see that so often from you. It will never fade in the eye of my mind." Ryuu's eyes half lidded, almost a dream.

"But let us focus on the now? On making this memory. Because I am enjoying dinner with one of the bravest, compassionate, honorable, and beautiful samurai I will ever meet."

Carries: Daisho, Sidearm, Uniform with the Daigotsu Mon, rank in Silver with black outline, Jade cufflinks, Communicator, Densai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:36 am 
"I think you have added a few too many words to describe me, Ryuu-san," Ishiyo chuckled, "And you are the brave hunteh, daring the wrath of the monstehs in the woods to avenge a fallen samurai. Meanwhile I have mainly stayed inside the city."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:47 am 
"That... might be for the best. After all, I have been formally reprimanded for sticking my nose where it does not belong." He chuckled a bit with her, as he leaned back in his chair. "I am sure of there was a call for us to join in an aerial defense, you would prove me right."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:06 pm 
"Formal reprimand?" Ishiyo blinked, "I would not have thought you one to stir up trouble Ryuu-san." She teased, given Ryuu's own light tone when he spoke of it.

Then a look of irritation briefly marred her features, "Grr....I hope if I am it is in a real fighteh and not some dumb remote controlled drone." She sighs and then relaxes.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:51 pm 
"Over-eagerness at wanting to help. I failed in asking the Magistrates office here if they would like my help. Well, the help of we Spider." He shrugged. "The matter has been closed, and I can laugh about it now." Seeing her demeanor change at the mention of the drones.

"A real threat likely means calling for real fighters, for the precision that cannot be handled remotely. Surely they would see that, Ishiyo-san." He nodded. "They know you would be the one to ask."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:04 am 
"Oh do not mind my outburst." Ishiyo looks away embarrassed, "Still smarting oveh that."

Her smile returns, "The locals neveh like it when someone steps into theih territory, especially so if the outsidehs are Spideh. I hope nothing terrible came of it."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:59 pm 
"We had to help clean the Temple of Kisada. Formal apologies issued. Nothing too terrible." He watched her, taking back the glass, letting the warmth radiate through him.

"I did not mean to cause your outburst. If anyone can relate to smarting over a miai event, you are looking at him." He chuckled

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:14 am 
Ishiyo smiled sadly, "Yes..." She grasped his hand again and squeezed, "But you have proven yourself against fah greateh prey." Her smile turns back reassuring, "What quarry is a rakeh when compared to a drifteh? The hunteh returns with the fangs of the wolf, not the antlehs of the deeh."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:58 am 
"And remind me how many kills you led your squadron with, Ace Pilot?" There was reassurance in his voice. "Who cares about simulated asteroids when compared to real threats." He did not let go of her hand, relishing the contact.

"I think it was more important to showcase ourselves to each other, than the judges."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:30 am 
Ishiyo blushes at that, "Well...I suppose we both succeeded in that regard." She glances down and sighs, "But the truth is the nakodo have the real poweh still. Even if we can influence them in some small way."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:55 am 
"It is some relief in knowing that." Though the thought of Daigotsu Katsuo aiding in the choice for Ishiyo made his skin crawl. Ryuu focused on his cup for a moment in his free hand, and then on their shared hands.

"They cannot influence this." He squeezed.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:32 pm 
Ishiyo squeezed back, "No...they can not."

Tears formed at the edge of her eyes. "I..." She paused, "do not believe they will honor my wishes, Ryuu-san." Her eyes closed and her other hand grasped their clasped hands. She squeezed tighter, "We will only have these moments."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:55 pm 
"I..." he looked down, trying to find the words, "... I had my suspicions. I do not bring much to the Crane, especially when compared to your status and family." He smiled to her, reassuringly, if a little sad.

"I do not regret any moment we have ever shared. Never will, Ishiyo-san." He grinned, pointing to the pin on his lapel.

The one they won. "Forever, we will have this." And then a bold movement. Standing, he walked around the table.

And sat next to her. "And... this moment, too." He squeezed her hand, and leaned against her.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:35 pm 
Ishiyo let her tears come for a moment at least, leaning back against Ryuu, "I am sorry...I tried...." She fell silent, her words not really able to convey her feelings. So instead she just pressed against him, listening to his breathing as the emotion she had felt these days come out softly.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:48 pm 
"I know." He embraced her, tightly, forehead against her crown. "I know." He tried to be reassuring, but the sadness just came through. "I felt it, too. This is the thing that inspires poets, that weaves tales in courtiers pillow books." His voice was low, just barely above a whisper. The ssdness caught in his throat, and he took a breath.

"We can linger here a bit longer, we will always know this."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:27 am 
"But it will end," Ishiyo responded quietly, "Sooner then I would wish." She moves her head to look up at Ryuu. Pale blue eyes staring into pale blue. "I never thought when I came here I would have felt this way. Actually felt the want to be with someone special to me."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:07 pm 
"We were told to eschew any thoughts of feelings. To focus entirely on what was best for the clan. I always.... held hope that the two could go hand in hand." He leaned in, tenderly brushing back some of her hair from Ishiyo's face.

"I know I cannot give you the world. I am glad I was able to give you... to share this feeling."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:08 am 
"I am too..." Ishiyo looks down, "Even if there will be some pain." Her hand tightens on his and her eyes gain a sudden resolve. She leans raises up and kisses him. It was clumsy and more then a little nervous. Pulling back she blushes, "I....did not wish to carry that regret any longeh."

ProfileTheme
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next