It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 2:26 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: [D12, LA: Cabinet] Mission Successful (Spider Only)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:40 pm 
Shokomaru made certain the sake was out and ready this time. He sat at the table, still in his uniform, the tie still tightened. He let out a short breath and waited.

, Status: 4, Glory: 1

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Armor, Daisho, Rifle for battle.
Description

Post subject: Re: [D12, LA: Cabinet] Mission Successful (Spider Only)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:47 pm 
Ryuu entered first. He had made a point of wanting to arrive early. Still in full dress, he entered. Pleased that he had been correct in his assessment, he bowed.

"Daigotsu-sama. Good afternoon. Your hospitality, as always, is generous." Just a few nights ago, he had rented it, and the sting to his stipend was still felt.

"May I have a word, before the others arrive?"

Carries: Daisho, Sidearm, Uniform with the Daigotsu Mon, rank in Silver with black outline, Jade cufflinks, Communicator, Densai
Danger: Rifle, Light Armor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:03 pm 
"You may, sit down, doshin", he popped the bottle open and started to pour.

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Description

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:10 pm 
"Thank you, chuu-i." A bow again, before sliding into the seat as indicated. There was no animosity in his features, and even the initial, instinctual shock of pain was gone. As he had thought on it... everything seemed to work out in the end.

"I wished to offer you my heartfelt congratulations. You and Daidoji-sama are a well matched pair. She is a truly... spectacular woman." There was no bluster, no seeking for recognition and praise. Pure, unadulterared sincerity. "I know we are not necessarily close as far as kin are concerned. But I sincerely want and believe... that all the Fortunes will smile upon you both."

Carries: Daisho, Sidearm, Uniform with the Daigotsu Mon, rank in Silver with black outline, Jade cufflinks, Communicator, Densai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:23 pm 
Not being late this time, Nara found her way to the pretty restaurant. It was easier to tell she was a Spider this time so she was shown in quicker. With a big smile and a bow, she announced her arrival with a "hello~"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:29 pm 
Daigotsu Ryuu wrote:
"Thank you, chuu-i." A bow again, before sliding into the seat as indicated. There was no animosity in his features, and even the initial, instinctual shock of pain was gone. As he had thought on it... everything seemed to work out in the end.

"I wished to offer you my heartfelt congratulations. You and Daidoji-sama are a well matched pair. She is a truly... spectacular woman." There was no bluster, no seeking for recognition and praise. Pure, unadulterared sincerity. "I know we are not necessarily close as far as kin are concerned. But I sincerely want and believe... that all the Fortunes will smile upon you both."

Shokomaru simply nodded, slowly and deliberately. Silence drew out a moment. Then he pushed a filled glass to Ryuu.

"Your words are heard and appreciated, Doshin. You are correct, she is a spectacular woman, the envy i felt from those in the crowd was well-received, but fortunately didn't last long. Proper for a miai, until that unpleasantness."

He lifted his own glass. "Glory and happiness to you and yours, kampai."

After they drank, Nara entered the room and Shokomaru stood to greet her.

"Susumu-san, have a seat and a drink, and congratulations."

Description

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:47 pm 
"Thank you, Daigotsu-sama. Kampai." He smiled at the chuu-i, and raised his glass with his fellow. The liquid was smooth, refreshing,bwith a wonderful burn. All that was needed to be said, was said.

Ryuu followed suit when Nara entered, bowing to the actress.

"A fine match indeed!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:22 pm 
"Heee, thank you thank you" Nara bowed twice as she entered "I'm very happy. I don't know what Crane places are like but Fusako-sama is amazing, and she's also a fashion designer! I'm really excited. I think I won't be able to do my show anymore, but I'll just have to be a big actress on Crane networks instead."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:55 pm 
"I'm certain that being allies with them we'll get to see your new work eventually", he told her confidently. "Plus you could be her fashion model, eh?"

Description

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:25 am 
Tsugiharu made his way to the meeting, and bowed to those present.

"Hail victorious clanmates." he offered, in fairly good spirits.

Glory: 1.0 Honor: Honorless Dog Status 1.0 CP: 3

Gear: Robes, Densai, Fantasy Fight Deck: Jurojin's Journey, sidearm, wakizashi, communicator, Hyper Dance Star Pin (1/8), Shirakawa Nagareboshi (TM) shades

"Illuminate a brighter future for the Spider Clan"

Theme Song

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:03 am 
Satoru entered his face as unreadabke and dispassionatr as the strongest On. His cool eyes surveying the room before a bow "Your invitation was most welcome Daigotau-sama. I believe we all made acceptable matches."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:15 am 
Tsugiharu nodded.

"Daigotsu-sama chose quite a charming wife. I'm not sure if I was more surprised by Daigotsu-san's partner or Susumu Nara-san's." he offered. "But fine matches one and all."

Gear: Robes, Densai, Fantasy Fight Deck: Jurojin's Journey, sidearm, wakizashi, communicator, Hyper Dance Star Pin (1/8), Shirakawa Nagareboshi (TM) shades

Theme Song

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:18 am 
"I won't say I was surprised by Daigotsu-sama's choice. Though Asahina-sama's was quite unexpected but good for us none the less. Well done Susumu-san."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:12 pm 
Shokomaru filled more drinks for the newcomers.

"All good news, all around a victory. Let's toast, comrades." He stood up, holding his glass aloft. "To the Crane and Mantis, our allies, to marriages for the good of our spirits, to the glory of the Spider! Kampai!"

Description

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:15 pm 
Kuchiki Satoru wrote:
"I won't say I was surprised by Daigotsu-sama's choice. Though Asahina-sama's was quite unexpected but good for us none the less. Well done Susumu-san."

"Asahina-sama is a fashion designer. I'm an actress. It's a perfect match, ne?" Nara said with a beaming smile "she can design clothes and I can model them! We'll be perfect for each other!"

She raised her glass, adding her "Kampai!" in a happy tone.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:20 pm 
"Kampai!" Tsuigharu returned the toast.

"I agree with you Susumu-san. You're both very intense women, I doubt there will be much that can withstand your combined forces." he agreed.

Theme Song

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:50 pm 
The Obsidian Magistrate grinned, though it was a hint monstrous, if sincere. His glass raised, likely one of the last celebrations he would have as a Spider.

Though that would always be part of him. "Kampai!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:21 pm 
Satoru raised his glass with the others "kampai" he hadnt become overly close with anyone here, which was normal for him but there was a satisfying feeling in having a challenge over with. His stiff demeanor slackened a bit as they drank.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:09 pm 
"A proper response, all around. I'd thank Daigotsu Katsuo-san but he doesn't seem to be here", and he didn't appear to have a problem forgetting that idea if the little bastard didn't pop in suddenly.

"But onto other things, the clan gained more than it lost today, even though what we are giving to others is precious and irreplaceable. Susumu Nara-san, Daigotsu Ryuu-san, your service will not be forgotten. "

He bowed to them both.

Description

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:05 pm 
"Indeed and we managed to gain a shugenja might have been two if one of the top performing samurai hadn't fallen for the Osprey but I suppose maintaining our alliance with the Mantis will have to do."

Profile Theme
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next