It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 4:22 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: (D1, LA, Crane Only) A Flock
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:46 am 
Having gotten notes about all the Crane that would be attending the miai, Fusako had made certain to reserve a dinner room for the clan at SMF. She was, of course, the first to arrive, and wore one of her more bold dresses. Ordering a mix of appetizers and tea and sake to served ala carte, she waited.

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration
Profile (plus info for corporate ties)

Post subject: Re: (D1, LA, Crane Only) A Flock
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:58 am 
Daidoji Ishiyo was the first to arrive it seemed, wearing her standard dress uniform. It was perfectly tailored to her form but considerably less ostentatious then the attire she would be wearing later tonight. A powder blue tunic with white pants, a high color and silvery designs on the cuffs. For those who knew the markings of nikutai were visible on her sleeves and a pilot's badge on her chest.

She bowed to the waiting Asahina upon entering, "Asahina-sama. I am Daidoji Ishiyo, Nikutai and fighteh pilot in the Crane Navy's Fleet Ai-ah Arm, formerly posted to the 312th Naval Figtheh Squadron aboard The Golden Heron." Her accent was the distinctive accent of a Crane born and raised in the higher echelons.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:09 am 
Ishika, someone working in the diplomatic sector, wore her typical kimono, blue with floral patterns to add color. Formal attire for often formal meetings. Seeing as she was requested her by someone important she didn't enter with any fan-fare. In fact, she entered quite calmly.

"Greetings," she said, bowing deep to those present when she arrived. "Asahina Fusako-sama?" she seemed to make certain, bowing again for the woman's benefit.

In order not to interrupt, however, she waited to give her name.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:15 am 
Fusako gave a seated bow in greeting to both Crane ladies as they entered. It was a touch informal, but Fusako seemed to have an air of ease to her, even if she was all serious in her On. "Ah, a pleasure Daidoji-san... and the same to you again Doji-san, after our shuttle ride yesterday. I am indeed Asahina Fusako, as you say. Please, have a seat ladies. I have already ordered appetizers and drinks, and they are on their way."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:24 am 
"Thank you Asahina-sama," Ishiyo smiled and took her seat, looking over to the third Crane. "My apologies Doji-san, I do not believe I have had the pleasure yet." Her blue eyes studied her two kin as they waited for the rest to arrive.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:32 am 
The recollection that she'd sat across from her on the way here.. well, it certainly gave the poor Doji a quick moment of surprise. Then, a touch of a smile.. then horror, as she'd realized how casual she'd acted on the way down.

"Thank you, Asahina-sama," she said, with a bow. "Doji Ichika," a quick dip of the head this time. "Working with the diplomatic service when I am not instructed to do otherwise.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:36 am 
Shizuku followed up, dressed in a dress uniform as well, though one of the Daidoji marines, bearing the insignias of her her unit and ship assignment. She bowed to the others, feeling a little stiff in the uniform that she rarely broke out. Not nearly as stiff as she felt in formal kimono, but still.

She bowed to those already gathered, waiting for the first arrivals to introduce themselves before speaking up. Once they had, she bowed and said, "I am Daidoji Shizuku, Hohei of the 21st Legion. Pleased to meet you all."

She took the invitation to sit quietly. It seemed better to be a bit quiet around the fancy people for now.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:45 am 
Another seated bow (more of a nod) was given at Shizuku's entrance and introduction. Her eyes went over the uniform with a cool appraisal before she spoke up. "Mmm, I am quite certain it is Shizuku-san. You are the second Daidoji present, so let us drop some of the formality of family names. This is Daidoji Ishiyo, Nikutai and pilot, and Doji Ichika, courtier. I am the woman that wrote the letter inviting you, Asahina Fusako," she noted, gesturing to each as she introduced them, even putting a hand to her chest at her own introduction.

The Asahina waved away Ichika's worry with a casual gesture as she glanced back to the Doji. "I caught you must have been of the courts of a sort since there was discussion of your poetry I believe Ichika-san, but it is good to know. Tell me, how did your date with Shinjo-san go?" Her face and tone were completely casual at the question as she looked to Ichika studiously.

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:50 am 
Ishiyo gave a likewise seated bow to Shizuku, "Well met cousin." Her smile turned reassuring, it was good to see one her Family present. But her attention quickly shifted to the Asahina's interrogation of the Doji. Her eyebrows rose at the mention of a date. Her kin worked fast.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:57 am 
Daidoji Kamui walks in his wearing his Army dress uniform with dress hat in his hand. Uniform is new army pressed, but a little too long to give his the room to grow another 1/4 inch or so. Uniform having a far metals and badge are very shiny.

He bows to the Crane ladies. "Greetings to you all. I am Daidoji Kamui. I hope you have not been waiting for me." He stands back military upright.

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:32 am 
Ichika bowed in her turn, when she was introduced. Of course, she raised both brows and turned back when she was asked, a soft awkward laugh, "Oh, uh.." another laugh, still awkward, as she brought her hand up and rubbed the back of her neck, "it hasn't yet, actually. N-not that I really think it was supposed to be much of anything like that."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:51 am 
Fusako gave a small, elegant shrug. "This is a miai dear. It'd be a waste to call it anything else." A pause. "Unless you're here for something, or someone, more specific."

She wasn't fully intent on letting Ichika go quite yet, but she turned to give Kamui a nod, reintroducing everyone at the table as she did so. "And not at all Kamui-san. I made quite certain to plan for a staggered arrival." As she said that, servants came with the drink pitchers and cups for everyone. All were given a water glass, but there was also some fine sake in a large sake bottle, and a few pots of tea of a local variety.

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:03 am 
Ishiyo dipped her head toward the third of her Family to arrive, "Cousin." She shifted her attention back to the hostess. "I believe we are still missing one from our number, Asahina-sama?" Ishiyo had done a little of her homework, by which she had just read the list of Crane.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:28 am 
Ishika seemed to be thinking on that when Kamui entered, as such, she used the quick diversion to bow when she was introduced. That there was a further response Fusako wished didn't seem as obvious, yet, to Ichika and so when Ishiyo asked her question she dutifully awaited her betters chatting.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:48 am 
"Cousin." Kamui says to Ishiyo.

He looks at Doji Ichika. "Sorry, if I startled you. It's reflex now days to do the army bow, especially with civilians present."

He sets his hat down and gets a glass of sake. And turns back Ichika.

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:58 am 
Shizuku blinked a little and bowed to the newcomer from her family. "Pleased to meet you, cousin. I was surprised to hear so many of our family were being sent here," she noted. Her eyes cast about for something but, apparently not finding it, settled on taking a piece of the appetizer and nibbling on it a bit to keep her attention steady.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:16 pm 
Fusako nodded faintly at Ishiyo's question. "It was an invitation, hardly a command. Perhaps she truly had a date set up." Her studious eyes flicked back to Ichika.

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:03 pm 
"Oh, no, not startled," she chuckled sheepishly when Kamui offered his apology and waved it off. Turning to Fusako she felt the intentional look and just sorta, "I-I uh, well. I guess I just didn't think that's what he was interested in. Suppose.. I just.." she rubbed the back of her neck and shrugged, looking a little more red.

"I should have considered it," she looked down sheepishly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:02 pm 
Ishiyo let her face fall into the Crane default grin, "As you say Asahina-sama." Taking a moment to look from the interrogation, she studied her two Family members a moment and asked quietly so as not to disturb the main conversation, "I hope you both have had a chance to settle in. Seems we will be living the barracks life here."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:29 pm 
Shizuku's reply was quiet, but her expression became more cheerful. "I have. At least I won't lose sleep for not being used to it," she replied with a shrug, amused. Then she looked curious. "I hope you've managed to settle in as well?"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next