It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 4:25 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: Peace Talks. (Day 7 Late Morning, Cabinet)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:59 pm 
"Quite correct." Hayato agreed with a dip of his head. "It's just a matter of time after all until the first blow is struck." That still left the question of who would strike first, but such things were beyond his pay grade.

"It's why I am committed to marrying one of my clans allies, we have but a short time to makes our binds closer and thus harder to break."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:10 pm 
"Yes, we assume that to be the case, despite the best efforts of the Otomo. Well, some of the Otomo." Katsuo smirked. "That is a very admirable idea, I would think." he nodded. "Now if my people were equally committed."

Run by GM Tassu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:19 pm 
That would be an amazing thing indeed. "They still have time, to prove themselves as well as to meditate on the things that I believe are truly important, as I assume that deep inside they carry the same intentions." He brought his cup to his lips and took a sip. "Not that in small part it's not understandable though that they aren’t on the forefront of their minds. There are so many beautiful faces here, it must be hard to avoid distraction."

He placed his cup on the table gently, a thoughtful repression on his features. "I should take this time to once again thank you Daigotsu-sama, your words and confidence in me as done much to assuage some of my doubts."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2