It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 5:12 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: (D7, EE) A Less Private Meeting
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:55 pm 
The room upstairs was taken, but Fusako didn't mind. She hardly had anything secret to talk about, and she was a woman used to the public eye besides, even if the restaurant was quite small and private as it stood. She awaited her 'date' as it were, ordering tea and edemame.

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration
Profile (plus info for corporate ties)

Post subject: Re: (D7, EE) A Less Private Meeting
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:46 pm 
Satoru arrived in higher quality priest robes than normal the fabric obviously more for style that durability or function he bowed to Fusako "Asahina-sama I was happy to receive your invitation, I suppose i did not leave a bad impression the other day." he said coolly his icy dark eyes evaluating her as he straightened from his bow.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:56 pm 
Fusako wore a black dress comfortably, rising for a bow and smile before motioning to the spot at the table across from her. "Konbon-wa, Kuchiki-san. You indeed did not. Have you been well since we last spoke? Please, have a seat."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:46 am 
Satoru nodded as he sat "Indeed i have, busy but i suppose there's nothing wrong with staying active with so much to do." He responded coolly his cold dark eyes certainly drank her in a bit but without ogling.

"How about you Asahina-sama? Have you been doing well?" He asked taking a sip of some water next to him before his eyes refocused on her with a cool intensity.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:20 am 
She gave a nonchalant shrug. "Oh, I'm quite fine, arigato Kuchiki-san. I am a bit sour about my robot's... performance, but nothing a bit of forward thinking can't move past."

Popping an pickled radish into her mouth, Fusako let a slight smirk touch her lips. "It's also a bit of a shame to meet so civilly this time. The pool was quite my thing, and it appeared to be your own as well."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:08 am 
"Yes the robotics challenge was quite interesting, I suppose it could have gone better but I was not upset by my drone's performance. I hope to one day upgrade it to be a medical assistant. Another pair of hands would be a welcome thing." he said a little distant in thought.

"Her next sentence drew him back in his cold eyes focusing on the Asahina "and what makes you say that Asahina-sama?"

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:42 am 
She gave a silent laugh into her wrist. "A formal setting usually gets formal answers, formal appearances, formal questions. It's all proper for a reason of course, but a conversation in the pool or bath house can lead to more open situation, and a better chance to learn. I certainly learned more from your fashion for instance."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:53 am 
"Formalities can be exhausting, propriety a road block I agree with you there but tell me what did my fashion teach you Asahinna-sama?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:52 pm 
"That for a doctor, you take good care of yourself. I'm a woman that sees fitness of body just as important as fitness of mind, regardless of occupation, so I appreciate when it seems others do as well."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:31 pm 
"In that we are of singular thought. For the mind to be sharp the body must also be running at peak efficiency. It also helps with my duties to be as physically capable as I am mentally."

He took a sip of his drink "You are quite the impressive woman Asahina-sama heiress to a fashion company but not one to back down from a challenge not normally in her arena and in physically impeccable shape as well. Tell me Asahina-sama is your line of work your passion?"

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:09 pm 
She gave a slight smile at that. "It is certainly a passion of mine, yes, though there are other things that spark my interest greatly. Certainly, it is the thing I believe myself most talented at, and what I enjoy doing on a daily basis."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:46 pm 
"Tell me of these other things that you enjoy, your fashion career speaks for itself but what of the rest of Asahina Fusako?" He asks with a slightly raised brow.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:56 am 
"Well you already saw one of my passions when we met. I'm far too busy to be professional, but I enjoy swimming more than any other form of exercise. I love bathing as well, so perhaps I should just say I'm passionate about the water."She gave an ironic smile. "Mmm, I also spend much of my free time reading, and I enjoy seeing plays and attending fine restaurants for time out."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:09 am 
"Strange you would call it a passion when you spent far more time talking than swimming last I recall." he says with no change in expression or tone "and I believe you are the first person I have met that has said they have a passion for bathing."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:34 pm 
Fusako smirked faintly. "The only thing I love more than swimming perhaps is talking, so I had to choose my priorities in that case. Speaking to both of you was far more interesting than doing laps."

She took a sip of tea, a bit thoughtful. "As for bathing, I don't mean cleaning. I suppose I just find nothing more soothing to aches and pains than a nice hot bath."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:21 am 
"I suppose that makes sense and if you had chose to swim instead I wouldn't be here so I guess I should be thankful for you proclivity towards conversation." he listened to her words about bathing "I'm sure I could prescribe some medicines that would soothe the aches and pains more efficiently, or have you tried a massage Asahina-sama? They aren't terribly popular because they require a lot of physical contact but in my professional opinion they are one of the best ways to soothe achy muscles."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:37 am 
"Oh, I have my own masseuse Kuchiki-san, though really, a bath is a lot more convenient for me since I don't have to call her in." She smiled warmly. "I do quite a bit of personal training in my free time, so I have plenty of chances to get sore. Not to mention sweaty. Two birds with one stone, as they say."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:15 am 
"Of course, it was silly of me to think you wouldn't have something like that. But I can certainly appreciate that sort of efficiency, a busy woman only has so many hours in the day." His voice wasn't devoid of warmth but it was decidedly cool

"so Asahina-sama, you mentioned in our last talk you were looking for someone who could handle the commerce and finance part of your business. Any other traits that you seek? Or is a human spreadsheet the pinnacle of your desires here?"

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:35 am 
She shook her head softly. "On the contrary, that is merely one of my more practical ideas. I couldn't care less if a partner directly helps my business or not when push comes to shove. I'm sure my parents would appreciate introducing shugenja blood back into the line for one, as I missed my mother's blessing."

A pause. "... Still, at the end of the day, the thing I care about most is an open minded and thoughtful person. I am not a very traditional or simple minded woman. I'm opinionated, enjoy new and different things, and as much as I could make due with a meek, simple person who wants little, I believe I would do much better with someone as bold and opinionated."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:48 am 
Satoru nodded "sensible goals Asahina-sama, it is important to find someone to accept you as you are and meshes well with you. Harmony in the home isn't a necessity but it is optimal for the samurai to maintain their duties best."

He smirked a little, the first real facial change "besides someone who wouldn't be open to a strong progressive woman wouldn't deserve you Asahina-sama."

Profile Theme
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next