It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 4:39 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: Re: Deep Purple, Queen Crimson [Cabinet, LE8]
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:03 pm 
He pushed the plate toward her. "Have as much as you like. I enjoy sharing as much as the next Unicorn."

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:53 am 
Using her chopsticks, Tenma sat up onto her knees on the cushion and leaned over the table, picking up one of the squishy apple like things and transferring it to the plate that her soup bowl was on. There wasn't much room on it, but it worked for now. Looking at it curiously, she snipped off part of it with her chopsticks before picking up that piece and sniffing.

"...it has the texture of mochi, but smells like natto. How... interesting."

She took a bite, chewing thoughtfully.

"...if I had to describe the taste though, I'd say it's like bitter refried beans. Interesting."

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:25 am 
He mirrored her motion, rising to his knees and leaning over, bringing down his chopsticks on the exotic veggie. Their faces were not far from meeting before the beanesque veggie interrupted as Ruhe took a bite. "Yeah, the taste is not entirely unfamiliar. Wonder if I've had this ever before." Due to proximity, he whispered. It was a confusing moment of culinary sensations clashing with those of another kind, as he could catch a whiff of her, perhaps feel her breath, and see the details of her irises.

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:08 am 
Those large irised eyes blinked at Ruhe a moment before Tenma blushed, "You... you don't say. I would probably guess you have not. The meal, that is. I can't speak otherwise on your experiences though. Gomen."

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:59 am 
"Tastes of food may be confusingly similar, but the kind of experience I'm having right now with you is inimitable and new." He moved closer an inch, a test of whether she'd pull back or not.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:51 am 
She did not.

"...you are very close, and very warm, Moto-san. Is the food really that easy to ignore?"

Her voice was soft, eyes wide but calm, though he could hear her breathing through her pretty little nose from this close.

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:25 am 
He inched even closer. "In this moment, it doesn't exist. Only warmth." The thinnest layer of air before her lips was brushed invitingly...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:41 am 
She seemed to stare for a moment before giving a quick peck to his lips, sitting back on her cushion afterwards and continuing to look at him. She seemed to be looking for a reaction, hands balled up in her lap as she peered through her mask.

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:57 am 
He sat back too, touched his lips with his fingers, and a happy grin emerged on them. He looked at her, bright-eyed. "I guess now I can think of food again! Itadakimasu!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:41 am 
"Is that what you wanted? Silly..."

Picking up her spoon she tried the soup; It was definitely egg drop soup, color not withstanding. A bit of a peppery kick to it, but it wasn't unpleasant in the slightest.

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:24 am 
"On a spur of the moment, yeah. But why would it be silly? Even a small kiss from you feels great. Makes me hungry for more!" He smirked, then started to wolf down the bean-tasting veggies.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:31 am 
Tenma set down her soup demurely, looking through her lashes at Ruhe, speaking softly, "You really like me a lot, don't you Moto-san? I am constantly surprised by your compliments and passion."

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:45 am 
"I do, Bayushi-sama!" He declared with a broad smile. "It comes so naturally that I think I might be falling for you, but can't say for sure yet since it'd be the first time I am. Guess they don't write textbooks for that, at least I haven't read any. Some people say it's when they want to sing, but I always want to sing, though right now even more so. But you know, just looking at you makes me grin like an idiot and want to do all it takes in this miai to enjoy your presence way longer than just a few more days."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:51 am 
A light chuckle, Tenma taking her spoon up again to finish what was at the bottom of her bowl.

"Well, as long as it makes you want to sing, whatever this is is fine in my book. That's something I definitely know."

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:37 am 
"Do you want me to sing now?" A curious quality to his smirk!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:41 am 
"Right now? Well... maybe after dessert, neh?"

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:46 am 
"Sure. Give me more time to figure out the most fitting piece. How's your soup?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:19 am 
"Different, but good; Richer and saltier than egg drop made with chicken eggs, but I like its complexity. I have high hopes for the main dish."

She paused a moment.

"You know, if you want time to plan things, we could take a road trip here in the next couple of days. You could have your instrument with you and we wouldn't risk getting kicked out of a swanky place, neh? Besides, I've been dying to get out with someone and see the countryside."

Well, there'd been Akemi, but it'd been dark then and that had been all armed and armored.

"Get out of the city for a while."

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:26 am 
"That's like an ideal date number two for my Unicorn heart. The one girl, the wild, the road, the fast drive, what's not to love?" He grinned wide. "I'll take care of getting us a ride. It'll be grand to explore some wild stuff with you."

The idea gave him something palpable to look forward to, and the hype was hard to contain; he had to lift himself on the knees and sit again to accommodate it.

"Maybe that's an otori egg?" He had to shift the subject to stay calmish.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:28 am 
Tenma thought back to the menu, "...yeah, I think that's right. I'd imagine they have big eggs. Wonder how many this is for one bowl?"

She seemed to think for a bit before shaking her head, "There my mind goes, wandering. Anyways, I'll look forward to the trip then! For now, here comes my salad~"

/fade to dinner?

"The law never rests."
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next