It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 7:40 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: [D12, MN: Shokomaru's Room] Service for Two, Please (clo
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:04 am 
"I wanted you to come out of that bathroom looking amazing and that's what you did", he shrugged like it was a given, then held his drink out toward her. "Oi, you drank already? I like where your priorities are, but I thought I might say a little something...", he chuckled a bit. "I guess...maybe, well now that I'm thinking my mind won't stop enough to say the right thing." He cleared his throat, looking a little nervous. "So...all I want you to know for now, I suppose I've already said. I just wanted another happy memory with you, here, before we have to part for a time. You know...you'll go home for a bit I imagine, I'll probably do the same. I might meet your family even, you might meet mine...and then there's the wedding itself, there's a lot...just...a lot..."

He reached down and rested a hand on her thigh and met her eyes. "I want you to know that...I'll be carrying this around with me, and I'll be thinking about you when I talk about these days. So if we can toast, then let's do it to this moment, which is just for us, before things start to be demanding again."

He smiled. "Well you drink to that with me?"

, Status: 4, Glory: 1

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Armor, Daisho, Rifle for battle.
Description

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:18 pm 
Ishiyo blushed at that, "How long are you going to tell me that before you grow weary?" She held up her drink, "To us then..." After they drink, she sets the glass down. Her hand drops to his and closes around it. "And yes I will be returning home afteh this....there is much to be prepared before the actual wedding." Her blue eyes turn to his, "I imagine the same is true of you as well. You-eh family will have to find room no?"

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:17 pm 
"It's a big house", he said, intertwining their fingers. "And if you wonder if I'll grow weary, give me a reason not to." He winked. "Really, my parents only had three children and it always felt a little empty."

He put his drink down and continued to hold her gaze. "Think you can help me with that?" He was close now, leaning shoulder to shoulder with her, his lips searching for hers in the disappearing space between them.

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Description

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:41 am 
Ishiyo's face turned red, "I mean...it would be a duty....." As he got closer she chuckled nervously, "...but no reason to make it painful...." Then their lips meet and she kissed him in return. Nervous and lacking the bravery of alcohol or days of desire, it was not her best kiss. There would need to be more practice.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:20 am 
If there was one thing important to him right then, it would be enjoying that kiss. He took his time with her lips, gentle at first and squeezing her hand he applied a little more pressure, then a short break to touch her nose with his, a small smirk.

"You're not the only one nervous as hell right now, you know", he was warm, red in the cheeks, when he began again, and then he showed her what he'd learned about kissing, drinking deeper and held her close, never stopping until she pulled away. He wanted her to feel his heart going crazy in that moment.

Description

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:46 pm 
"Nervous? Not flushed with victory?" Ishiyo's cheeks remained red, "Claimed you-eh prize, to some's discomfort I may add." Her thoughts turned to Ryuu and Hayato for a moment. She fell silent again as they kissed once more.

When they parted again she leaned against him, still feeling exhausted from the day. "I neveh suspected getting engaged would be this tiring...I can only wondeh what marriage will be like." Her heart was pounding she found and her hand came up to rest against it's location.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:00 pm 
Shokomaru hugged her into him as she leaned, resting his chin on her head, trying to comfort her and keep her warm and calm. He didn't have words, just the feelings, that he'd do anything to see this work, and for her to have some happiness.

"There were some upset people", he said eventually. "They don't really know me though. And really, do they know you, honestly? I'm only starting to and I've spent so much time with you, Ishiyo-san. I want to know though, about how much you love Inu-tai, about when you knew you wanted to be a pilot, there's a lot of things we don't know about each other." He stoked her hair, then down her back with his finger tips slowly. "I just want you to know I won't stop giving you my best. Whatever happens with the clan, or my parents...or your parents, or anyone else that affects our lives, I'm always here for you, even if I'm on the other side of the galaxy. I'm not much of a flyer, but I'll take a ride with you any day."

Description

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:57 pm 
Ishiyo shifted a little in Shokomaru's grip, "Thank you...I am willing to put the effort into making this work as well. I just need time to adjust." She closed her eyes and relaxed in his arms, "And there is plenty of time to learn all that..."

"I do not know how fatheh will feel, on the one hand you-eh prestige will appeal to him but..." She tenses a little, "You will have much work to convince him you have my best interests in mind. I will miss the beauty of Miyabi. I did not realize how much until tonight."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:18 pm 
"I'll talk to my parents, my mother was a courtier for a time...well, you never really stop doing what you are good at, but...I'm sure I can get the edge I need to help your father understand this is a good thing." In a small way that was him warning her she would have work to do as well, but he could bring it up later. For right then he continued the soothing motions on her back with his fingertips. She was tired and stressed, it was the least he could do.

"Though you'll have new things to see as well", Shokomaru offered. "The wetland has a lot of scents too, from the urgox herds, the rice paddies, incense at the shrines, fires in homes for relaxing, cooking. The region's called the Empty because it was desolate back when my ancestor settled, but he did it planning to bring the river with him and that brought animals, people, made it alive again. The northern rim of the crater has this amazing waterfall in spring to summer. The water fills up sandbanks, like veins on a hand, then it swells to a lake for half the year, you can even go fishing of swimming in it. Keeps the heat down too."

Description

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:40 am 
"I suppose I will be seeing a lot of it," Ishiyo replied quietly, "What of you-eh own parents then? Will the be upset that theih son brought home a delicate Crane maiden instead of a hardy new body foh the warmachine?"

She wiggled enough to loosen his grip and look him the eyes, "Oh you siblings?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:14 am 
"Hmm...my parents Toranoda and Airi", he'd thought about it some already but putting the feelings into words was tricky. "If I know them at all, they'll like you. That doesn't mean it'll be an open arms sort of moment when you meet, just...if you want to get on my mother's good side, you find a way to get her to teach you something. My father...well...sorry to say this, but you're pretty and a soldier. So that won't be a hard sell", he chuckled. "Just watch out for my little brother Toshi...he's always been this sweet venom. He loves us all, like a little kid should, but...he'll say anything to get on your good side and make you think he's special to you, he's greedier than I am. He's just a twerp that wants attention though, kids are kids."

He cleared his throat a little.

"I think honestly the person you'll have to watch out for is Hanako, my sister. If she's back from dojo by the time you come to visit before the wedding, she'll be the biggest problem for you. She has all the stinging words of my mother and strong courage of my father." he smirked. "She might steal you away if I let it happen."

"Though I think you better give me some background on yours too", he said after he stopped mostly fake laughing at his maybe not joke.

Description

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:29 pm 
"All of my family?" Ishiyo raised her brow, "I mean fatheh and motheh are both easy. Takamune and Kurashi. Fatheh runs Peregrine and is a shrewd businessman...and a very conservative sort of individual, who views the Spider alliance as more something of mutual convivence and not a permanent alliance. Motheh is a courtieh and has served in the courts of the Crane since heh gempukku. Mostly on the courts of Miyabi but has been to nearly every clan capital at one point oh anotheh, including the Emperoh's own Winter Court more then once."

"My siblings are all scattered about in the company. My eldest sisteh is the most likely heih and shadows fatheh."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:40 pm 
He listened and nodded, then cracked a smile. "Well they're impressive, but a person is more than their accomplishments, I think."

He he pulled her back closer, lifting a little presumptuously and placing her into his lap. She was tall, he was alright with it, he could lay his head back on her like she'd done to him before. So he did, keeping his arms around her waist.

"Your father's conservative, sure. What about your mother? Is she going to give me some kind of challenge or will she be Crane polite? Will your oldest sister be there, do you think?"

He definitely took advantage of being a little snug with her. She smelled good, too.

Description

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:11 pm 
"Mom will be hard to read...I think she will see it as a political expedience and roll with it...I mean she has fouh otheh children." Ishiyo yawned, "And my eldest sisteh will judge you, if you can impress heh then that will give you an advantage with fatheh...good luck with that though she is no easy impress."

She blinked at her new seating, "...you-eh legs are boney."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:53 pm 
"Oh you think that's my leg, I get it", he said with a straight delivery, still leaning his head on her. "Sounds like your parents will take it well, as long as your sister doesn't cause a stink. That's good."

He smirked at her yawn. "I see you're still tired, too. Can I tuck you in or do you mind talking a little more?"

Description

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:05 am 
"No, by all means...keep talking..." Ishiyo rolled her eyes, "And more poor jokes too, bore me into sleep." She teased. More seriously she adds, "Too late to make my way back to the Inn...can you send someone to fetch Inu-Tai?" Her cheeks redden.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:10 am 
"I will, you're a guest, after all", he said. "Betrothed or not I should observe hospitality and make you comfortable. And also exact taxes for services like a good overlord."

He leaned, chin up, and kissed her.

Description

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:38 am 
Ishiyo returned it with a bit more passion. "...I suppose you will have to share the bed with me and Inu-Tai tonight. And...for several following nights I imagine."

She smiled and leaned against him.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:24 am 
When she kissed him back his hand around her waist went up the back of the sweater she was wearing, he didn't move it away when they parted and she made her comment about them having company in bed.

He chuckled.

"As long as Inu-tai approves of what happens."

He wouldn't.

Shokomaru lifted her chin and kissed again, removing his suit coat with his free hand.

Description
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2