It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:14 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post subject: Re: [D10, LE, Akihiko's room, closed]
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:20 pm 
Akemi felt and saw the wound on her chest recess to an impressive but far more superficial cut that should naturally heal in one or two days.

She unfolded her fleshcraft fully a few times and played with her shoulder to check everything was working right. Good enough.

She then reported her attention toward their de facto prisoner, lying motionless and relieved of her weaponry.

"Would be good if our main source of answers did not die on us. Can you stabilize her? Might want to tie her up before that though."

Akemi will do just that and, if no one has a rope, will unceremoniously use of the bed sheet for that purpose.

Carries, when angry: Tetsubo, Heavy Armor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:07 pm 
Koseki had been quiet the whole time, nodding to the shugenja when they arrived and generally either helping or keeping out of the way. He had barely been hurt so he didn't request any healing.

(OOC: Driving and/or busy with work today.)

Equipment: Sturdy clothes, densai, Sidearm, Daisho, lighter, smokes.
Where appropriate: Light armour, rifle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:10 pm 
As Akemi starts to pull the sheets from the bed, she disturbs the Akodo, who shoos her away from disturbing Eriko. "Just!" he hisses, "wait!" After a deep breath, he lifts himself to sitting on the edge of the bed, then gingerly stands. He pauses, slightly light headed and amazed at how quickly the kami healed him.

"Shugenja friends, thank you for your great skill," he says, slightly unsteady but getting better.

"I will go ask for additional sheets," he looks at Akemi, emphasizing with his hand that she wait, "and beds." He looks around the room, realizing just how many people are present, including a prisoner he doesn't remember them taking. "Uh, how many of you need to stay? Bootthat you aren't welcome, but... This is already gong to be tricky to explain."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:05 pm 
"I can stand guard if you'd like Akodo-sama? Otherwise I'll return to Wisteria with the others." Firefly were used to pulling long hours, it was easy to lose track of time in space.

He checked his weapons and changed power packs. "The ringleader is still out there. Might be he'll think twice about trying to mess with you again so soon."

Equipment: Sturdy clothes, densai, Sidearm, Daisho, lighter, smokes.
Where appropriate: Light armour, rifle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:07 pm 
Akemi let out a small tension-relieving laugh at the Akodo's fear.

"I don't think any of us is staying the night except for Eriko and her guardian angel. Everyone else is in a good enough state to walk out."

She tilted her head and gave him an intrigued look:

"I can pay for a room of her own if that's what is bothering you. And I'll also make arrangement for our anonymous guest if need be."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:56 pm 
"Thank you, Hida-san," the Akodo says just a touch sarcastically. "Yes, the anonymous guest is probably the trickiest to explain. I am comfortable," he stresses the word, "with anyone who wants to crash here. This was an intense day and I want to make sure there's no more intensity than necessary."

"Hotaru-san, thank you for your offer. I think it is a wise precaution, and your great service today is appreciated." Akihiko bows -- slowly, maybe a bit unsteadily -- to a depth maybe no Lion had ever bowed to a minor clan member.

The Akodo disappears for a time, then returns with extra bedsheets and a pair of hotel staffers toting three futons. As they leave, a bit of coin and a stern look makes clear to remember exactly what they saw: big group, no party, just a couple folks sleeping off a bit too much drink.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:58 pm 
Akodo Akihiko wrote:
"Uhn?" Akihiko groans from the floor. With an effort he sits up, still ginger with his left shoulder, although the kami have fully healed him. He sits with his back against the side of the bed for support, blinking his eyes as he adjusts to the lack of pain. "What's..." An Ospreu. A Mantis. Wow. What a day.

"Uh, wards. This could be detected by other shugenja?" Akihiko's brain is still foggy and his speech off of normal, but improving. If his face shows anything but exhaustion, it's curiosity.

Atena gave it a thought. "Unless the shugenja is trying to find wards." Atena explained. "That is if you want... I won't... want to intrude."

Hida Akemi wrote:
"Would be good if our main source of answers did not die on us. Can you stabilize her? Might want to tie her up before that though."

Akemi will do just that and, if no one has a rope, will unceremoniously use of the bed sheet for that purpose.

She looked at Akemi. "I'll do what I can." She tilted her head. "Should I wait until you tie the ronin up before stabilizing your prisoner?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:25 pm 
Moshi Atena wrote:
She looked at Akemi. "I'll do what I can." She tilted her head. "Should I wait until you tie the ronin up before stabilizing your prisoner?"

Akemi hid a smile at the Akodo's answer then grabbed two sheets and did terrible knots around the ronin's ankles and wrists. The girl would probably be able to break that with a few efforts, but if she was dumb enough to do that while weaponless in a room full to the brim with bushi, well, her problem.

"You good."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:51 pm 
Seemed that the water kami were eager to heal this person as Atena said her prayers. "I think should be good now."

//D10 LE P2IP on prisoner: 5d10o10k3 44 healed 34 o.O'

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:34 pm 
The Akodo looked perplexed at Atena's answer. "Er, yeah, if they look..." He ponders a moment, then takes a deep breath. "It's fine," he says, sounding less than convinced. "They trust you," he says, waving a hand toward Hide and Akemi, "so it's fine. I'm going to sleep so soundly tonight."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:58 pm 
"Ah... Hai Akodo sama..." She placed her hand on the door frame and drew with her hand a small kanji. "The room has been warded."

//D10 LE Casting Watcher in the Dark to ward Akihiko's Room TN 15: 6d10o10k3 22

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:43 pm 
Moshi Atena wrote:
Seemed that the water kami were eager to heal this person as Atena said her prayers. "I think should be good now."

//D10 LE P2IP on prisoner: 5d10o10k3 44 healed 34 o.O'

Beat up but less exhausted, the prisoner came too after the healing aid of Atena. She was semi-conscious during the whole time but was helpless to make her escape, until now. Despite being outnumbered and weaponless, she still had to try to tug on the bounds that kept her in place but they remained steadfast. She merely sighed and looked downwards. Maybe if she didn't look at these samurai, she wouldn't have to talk to them.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:54 pm 
Hide, noticing the ronin woman had woken up enough to struggle, turned her gaze towards her, “Hey, you. What’s your name? I have a few questions.”

She would reserve her anger for the one that hired her, and not the pitiful woman that got left for dead by her comrades.

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

Artist (NSFW stuff in the gallery)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:32 pm 

The woman was terse and to the point. If she wasn't going to answer now, they were going to make her answer later, "I'm Mio...a ronin."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:45 pm 
"Mio-san? Alright. So, loud obnoxious guy that kept yelling. He one of you or did he hire you? The other woman seemed more invested in getting away than helping him out, so I'm assuming hired."

The Matsu moved from the bedside to pace around the ronin, much like a hunter that has cornered her prey.

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:24 am 

"Yes," she said with a single nod of guilt. There were a lot of jobs springing up for local ronin ever since the miai started. Why would she turn down a job? She didn't know when was the next time she was going to eat.

After a painful pause, she asked a bold question of her own, "Can I go?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:29 am 
Hide shook her head, a glance back over towards Eriko before her attention fell back on Mio. "No. I need names. The other woman and the man that hired you. And why you guys targeted her."

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:25 am 

Her eyes looked strained as she was shaken. For some reason, she was hoping that it was going to be that easy. They were supposed to be the good guys, right?

"He called himself Gorou...he said that he was after something she stole from his boss," she spilt out.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:29 am 
“Stole?” Hide rose an eyebrow at that. But shook it off, that couldn’t possibly be true. “And the other woman? Or are you avoiding answering that on purpose?”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:36 am 

The fact that they asked must have meant that she got away. The ronin grit her teeth and merely looked down, silent.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next