It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 9:53 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

Post subject: [D9 EM] A Fox in need . . . (Izumi's room)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:57 pm 
Quote:
Shiba-san, I n-e-e-d t-o t-a-l-k t-o y-o-u u-r-g-e-n-t-l-y. P-l-e-a-s-e c-o-m-e t-o t-h-e S-n-o-w M-a-i-d-e-n asap.

He'd sent that message to Atsumori. Typing it out painstakingly to make sure FoxComm 210 had absolutely no chance of autocorrecting it into gibberish.

Now he waited, idly channel surfing the local nets.

Glory 1.3 * Status 4.0 * Honour What is Expected

Carries: Wakizashi, sidearm, spellslates, communicator, densai, medicine pack, kami-pet.
Current Hair Colour: D12
Rainbow

Post subject: Re: [D9 EM] A Fox in need . . . (Izumi's room)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:34 pm 
Shiba Atsumori wrote:
That sounded serious... he checked his chrono. Did he even have time to make it back to the Snow Maiden from here before the race?

He made a quick decision and pressed the 'call' icon instead. "Heya, Kitsune-sama... I hate to be a bother, but I'm downtown right in the middle of somethin'. I could call a cab from here, but then if you're leavin' for the race soon too..."

Izumi stared at the ceiling in anger? despair? something?

"Shiba-san. I'llneedyoutotalktoShibaMorikoandShibaHoshiko-san. They'llhaveataskforyou. ConsideritafavourtheKitsunereallyneedrightnow."

He didn't want to say anything more. The Phoenix were surely monitoring this and he didn't know just how far the Cult infiltration had gone.

Carries: Wakizashi, sidearm, spellslates, communicator, densai, medicine pack, kami-pet.
Rainbow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:03 pm 
Shiba Atsumori wrote:
Atsumori apparently was one of those people who reflexively nodded (or shrugged, etc.) while talking on the comm, despite being perfectly aware the other person couldn’t see him. “Sure, no worries. Anything you need.” His tone was reassuring, though usually he was better with nervous animals than nervous people. Or did Izumi sound nervous? It was kind of hard to tell at his usual speed, but the flawless spelling of that text message alone had been a bit ominous. “Err... everything all right there, Kitsune-sama?”

For a brief moment he imagined the cute Fox helplessly paralyzed by a caffeine overdose... was that a thing?

"Thetwinswillneedyourhelp. They'lltellyoueverythingwhenyouspeaktothem. Justmakesureit'stodayplease."

He took a breath. Like a caffeine overdose would phase him . . . a caffeine deficiency though . . .

"I'mfinereally. HopeIdidn'tinterruptanythingasimportant."

Rainbow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:00 pm 
Shiba Atsumori wrote:
"Not exactly, I'm just in the wrong part of town from you, helpin' round up a wild animal that isn't where it should be," Atsumori replied with a chuckle. "Anyway, I'll get in touch with the ladies right away. Think I have Shiba Hoshiko-san's comm code somewhere. I didn't know she had a twin sister, though."

Izumi might overhear some Mall Sounds--tinny music, noisy conversation.

"Well, if you're sure you're okay for now..."

He approved of rescuing wild animals, although he assumed a lizard was loose in town from the background sounds.

"I'mfine. I'llletyoudoyourrescuing . . . andgoodluck."

Rainbow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:19 am 
Shiba Atsumori wrote:
"Luck to you too, Kitsune-sama. I'll be in touch later, bet on it." Atsumori nodded--yes, on comms, shush--and let the line close.
(snip)

Izumi shutdown his communicator as well. Hopefully that was this insidious cult kicked in the teeth.

Rainbow
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]