It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 9:54 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post subject: Re: [D10, LE, Akihiko's room, closed]
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:51 am 
"You didn't hear it from me but apparently their full name is The True Scions of Gusai, but just True Scions for short, if you need more food for thought," she nodded at Koseki. Admittedly, now sitting up was getting a bit tiring and laying down seemed like a better idea. A part of her wanted to play the tough girl, roll out and crawl back to the Wisteria Inn.

...but she was already here and this was admittedly a swanky place.

"Hide-san..." she said, looking to her expectedly almost.

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Wernope

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:53 am 

"..." Weren't they done with her, why did they have to ask her more questions?

"He said something about getting revenge..."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:54 am 
Hide looked to Eriko, a bit too quick to be at the ready for whatever Eriko would request. “Yes, Eriko-san? Do you need anything?”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

Artist (NSFW stuff in the gallery)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:35 am 
Ignoring Eriko and Hide, Akihiko gingerly takes a knee in front of the ronin. "Remembering things can be tough, especially after a crazy day like this. And you got hurt pretty bad, didn't you? But you're going to be just fine, thanks to our shugenja friend, huh?" The Lion, exhausted as he is, tries to coax more cooperation out of Mio.

"Some of that stuff the Kuni said sounds pretty bad. Not the kind of job you want anymore, right? Getting caught up with secret societies isn't good business, you know. Shortens your life expectancy a lot. But with us, you just tell us everything you know, and the sooner that's done the sooner we can get you out of here."

-------
OOC: that's a 34 trying to charm (Courtier skill) her. Should be 38 but I forgot to apply Benten's.

Last edited by Akodo Akihiko on Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:11 am 
Atena blinked a few times. "Maybe I should go..." She looked at Akemi and sighed. "The room is warded so you'll know if someone comes in with ill intentions for the next 8 hrs. If you need me Hida san knows where to find me." Atena took her things and

//exit unless stopped.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:53 am 
Akemi gave a thumb-up and a knowing nod at Atena as she wisely retreated from a room with both awake Eriko and Akihiko. Of the later she was seriously starting to think he was as much of a problem magnet as Eriko, and as bad at dealing with them by himself than her.

She remained silent as he was trying to... courtly charm out?... answers she probably had not idea about from a hardened mercenary. Between that and his whole behavior during the fight, hints were piling up that Akihiko had never seen a battlefield from anywhere closer than high altitude and her opinion of him had been highly damaged by that revelation.

Carries, when angry: Tetsubo, Heavy Armor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:49 am 
Matsu Hide wrote:
Hide looked to Eriko, a bit too quick to be at the ready for whatever Eriko would request. “Yes, Eriko-san? Do you need anything?”

Eriko blinked at the speed that Hide approached and smiled abashedly at her, "You can help me back on the bed now, I realized that sitting on my tail bone right is not doing me any favours."

"Ooh...you have a good night now, Moshi-san," she said at the departing Moshi in the room, perhaps realizing she should have thought twice before letting some cats out of the bag. Then again, she just survived a terrible situation, it was a choice between crying and coping by being her smart-ass self. She made her choice.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:51 am 

She gave a shake of her head, "No, I'm not part of any pirate gang and I don't intend to be."

It seemed she was agreeable even though the dice were no longer valid after day change.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:59 pm 
Hide scooped Eriko up with little warning, readjusting her position on the bed, before she placed her back down in a comfortable sleeping position. This was one way of avoiding putting unnecessary pressure on her tail bone.

“Need anything else, Eriko-san?”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:04 pm 
Akemi nodded and added question of her own for the ronin while Hide and Eriko were occupied:

"Where did you learn to fight like that?"

She tapped the fresh cut on her fleshcraft.

"If you had targeted the other arm, could have ended up quite nasty. Not that many people left these days that strike so true in the middle of a shoot-out."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:02 pm 
As fascinating as it is listening and watching Hide hover, Mumei rises a bit after Atena, to offer her farewells.

"Need anything from the room?" she asks the Matsu, fulling expecting that Hide's bunk is remaining empty tonight.

Carried: Wakizashi, holoslate, communicator,inhalator, sweets, writing materials

Description

"Remember what the Dormouse said" -Jefferson Airplane

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:10 pm 
Hide glanced over towards her roommate and nodded, “Oh, yes. Thank you... Uh, probably a change of clothes would be nice? But you don’t have to go out of your way for me, Mumei-san.”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:26 pm 
Mumei grins. "Well who else should I go out of my way for then? I'll drop some off with the desk then, in case you're all asleep before I get back, neh?"

With appropriate farewells, she'll

/exit

Carried: Wakizashi, holoslate, communicator,inhalator, sweets, writing materials

Description

"Remember what the Dormouse said" -Jefferson Airplane

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:33 pm 
Matsu Hide wrote:
Hide scooped Eriko up with little warning, readjusting her position on the bed, before she placed her back down in a comfortable sleeping position. This was one way of avoiding putting unnecessary pressure on her tail bone.

“Need anything else, Eriko-san?”

"Whoa, hey..." Eriko said as she was scooped up and readjusted back to her original place on the bed, "thank you. Now if you could carry me anywhere and everything, I would have less problems around here."

After a pause, she looked back to Hide, "That was a joke but I'm fine now, thanks. And my thanks to Nakauchi-san. Your help was very much appreciated, believe me."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:42 pm 
Hida Akemi wrote:
Akemi nodded and added question of her own for the ronin while Hide and Eriko were occupied:

"Where did you learn to fight like that?"

She tapped the fresh cut on her fleshcraft.

"If you had targeted the other arm, could have ended up quite nasty. Not that many people left these days that strike so true in the middle of a shoot-out."

Mio was rather bemused that a Clan samurai would ask her that. It's not like she had schooling or a technique. She gave a shrug, "I've been to Irontide, Ujimitsu, the Yukiboshi System and Shinjo's Grace, samurai-sama. There aren't a lot of places that just need a sword and I didn't even know you have an arm like that..."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:44 pm 
“You joke, but I totally would. I mean I was the one that carried you here,” she chuckled, but was interrupted by a buzzing coming from her pocket. It was her comm! She looked at the message received and her eyes widened. “Eriko-san! Yul-san has great news. The other thing we were looking into? They did it. They got ‘im.”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:59 pm 
Mio wrote:
Mio was rather bemused that a Clan samurai would ask her that. It's not like she had schooling or a technique. She gave a shrug, "I've been to Irontide, Ujimitsu, the Yukiboshi System and Shinjo's Grace, samurai-sama. There aren't a lot of places that just need a sword and I didn't even know you have an arm like that..."

Akemi smirked:

"I don't exactly publicize it on the battlefield. Having a small part of your body naturally armored is not nearly as useful in a fight if your opponent knows of it.

I have some additional questions: Is that Ai girl as good as you and what are your plans for the near future? Cause I do know of a few places where a sword is still a first-class solution to problems and where there are never enough good swashbucklers available."

She remained focused on that one conversation for simplicity's sake but was definitely listening to what Hide and Eriko were saying.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:46 am 
Matsu Hide wrote:
“You joke, but I totally would. I mean I was the one that carried you here,” she chuckled, but was interrupted by a buzzing coming from her pocket. It was her comm! She looked at the message received and her eyes widened. “Eriko-san! Yul-san has great news. The other thing we were looking into? They did it. They got ‘im.”

Eriko tried to turn on her side but thought it was perhaps not a good idea to do so. She had to admit, it was just comfortable laying like this for now. "Oh, is that where Yul-san has been in all of this? Did they get the maho-tsukai bastard? That's good...here I thought we could all have a go at it. Now I have to think of other ways to fill my dance card..."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:49 am 

"Yeah, she's just as good," she admitted on a reluctant note about Ai, "if I am let go...I'll work anywhere."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:01 am 
Kuni Eriko wrote:
Matsu Hide wrote:
Eriko tried to turn on her side but thought it was perhaps not a good idea to do so. She had to admit, it was just comfortable laying like this for now. "Oh, is that where Yul-san has been in all of this? Did they get the maho-tsukai bastard? That's good...here I thought we could all have a go at it. Now I have to think of other ways to fill my dance card..."

“Yeah, I know it’s a bit disappointing that the entire cavalry didn’t come to your aid. But, yeah, he had some choice Lion go with him. Murame Shoan and Kitsu Nozomi are pretty great, if I say so.” Hide leaned forward a tad, giving Eriko a rather curious look. “Maybe you should just take it easy the next couple of days? Good way to end the trip here. Tanabata’s tomorrow and then the mass engagement of every participant at this miai the day after.”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next