It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 7:45 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: [D12 EN] The First Debrief (Closed/Expecting)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:41 pm 
Shoan had nearly baulked at the cost of a room at the Snow Maiden for a single night. So this was how Hayato lived every day?....Well, it was nice.

But you couldn't put a price on finding somewhere truly private to speak to your fiance on short notice. And so the Murame had busied herself setting up the room to be as welcoming as possible with a hot pot of herbal tea sitting beside two cups as soothing music plays.

The bed was also partially occupied by plushies as it should be.

For now she sat straight backed on the bed and waited.

Profile art credit: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/k4nea2

Post subject: Re: [D12 EN] The First Debrief (Closed/Expecting)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:09 am 
Nozomi walked into the room looking at her densai. It seemed that the glasses did help in some way, since without them, she managed to bump into the door frame without really thinking about it. "Ah, ah, I'm okay," she assured Shoan before rubbing her head.

She peered at the collection of plushies. "Oh! You got a nice collection," she said, lowering her volume a bit as to not disturb the other guests.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:15 am 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
Nozomi walked into the room looking at her densai. It seemed that the glasses did help in some way, since without them, she managed to bump into the door frame without really thinking about it. "Ah, ah, I'm okay," she assured Shoan before rubbing her head.

She peered at the collection of plushies. "Oh! You got a nice collection," she said, lowering her volume a bit as to not disturb the other guests.

Shoan winces at the bump
"Oh, uh thank you."
She reaches into the ice bucket and wraps a few cubes in a napkin before offering it to the shugenja, also trying to keep her voice low.

"I started with one and then Hayato-san offered me a tiger cub and some annonymous stranger at the Tanabata gifted me two more. They are all equally soft though."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:31 am 
The priestess gawked at the ice for a moment. Ultimately she relented and placed it on her forehead. "Thank you."

She eyed the collection and then nodded. "So... I guess now we can combine ours, right? I have to warn you, I have quite a few..."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:34 am 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
The priestess gawked at the ice for a moment. Ultimately she relented and placed it on her forehead. "Thank you."

She eyed the collection and then nodded. "So... I guess now we can combine ours, right? I have to warn you, I have quite a few..."

"Of course."
In Shoan's mind a few just meant a few...right?....How many plushies could any one samurai have?
"We'll just rotate who gets to be on the bed and the tables with a simple roster system."
She opens her mouth and then pauses, a faint smile spreading across her face
"I never thought I'm be combining plushies with someone somehow."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:46 am 
Nozomi dabbed the ice on her head a bit. "A system? I suppose that could be a fun way to... bond," she said with a warm smile. "Lots of things married couples can do to get to know each other!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:48 am 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
Nozomi dabbed the ice on her head a bit. "A system? I suppose that could be a fun way to... bond," she said with a warm smile. "Lots of things married couples can do to get to know each other!"

"Hai. We have plushies. And we'll need to work out where we want to live, oh and of course how to arrange the house."
Ticking off with her fingers
"And how much space we need or don't need, and whether we like eachother's friends....most of mine are Matsu but they're nice. Oh, and sleeping arrangements. Do you um, snore?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:43 pm 
"It'll be a lot of work," Nozomi commented with a pleased smile. Her eyebrow raised to the mention of friends and then she became flabbergasted at the question about snoring. "I don't see how friends would ever be an issue. As for snoring, I'm not sure if I could ever confirm nor deny it since I'd be asleep."

She fidgeted where the frame of her glasses would normally be. In the end, she was practically rubbing her cheek. "People have told me that I do before."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:50 pm 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"It'll be a lot of work," Nozomi commented with a pleased smile. Her eyebrow raised to the mention of friends and then she became flabbergasted at the question about snoring. "I don't see how friends would ever be an issue. As for snoring, I'm not sure if I could ever confirm nor deny it since I'd be asleep."

She fidgeted where the frame of her glasses would normally be. In the end, she was practically rubbing her cheek. "People have told me that I do before."

"I have a small group of very loud and very excitable Matsu friends. But if it's not an issue."
Shoan looks innocent
"I'll have to ask them to assist with the house warming ceremony."

Watching Nozomi fidget Shoan reaches out and gently takes her partner's hand. Spare the cheek!
"I thought there was a chance you might. I'll organise earplugs. If I can sleep through an artillery bombardment it will be no problem."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:54 pm 
"Much unlike the Kitsu. Oh they can be so serious," Nozomi said with a smirk. She glanced over her should and stuck out her tongue, just for a split second.

She flinched when Shoan took her again; not because it was unwelcome but due to all the propriety thus far. It seemed that she remembered what they had arranged, had accomplished, when she nuzzled into her fiance's hand. "If you were so easily defeated by snoring, then we'd have bigger issues."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:17 pm 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"Much unlike the Kitsu. Oh they can be so serious," Nozomi said with a smirk. She glanced over her should and stuck out her tongue, just for a split second.

She flinched when Shoan took her again; not because it was unwelcome but due to all the propriety thus far. It seemed that she remembered what they had arranged, had accomplished, when she nuzzled into her fiance's hand. "If you were so easily defeated by snoring, then we'd have bigger issues."

"I'm willing to endure as much tradition as necessary, from this Kitsu or all of them."

Shoan's heart both skips a beat and then melts when her hand ends up accepted.
"Well, I try not to be easily defeated by anything. Although I will say."
Carefully rubbing at a spot on Nozomi's cheek
"It's hardly fair you are as cute with your glasses off as with them on."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:14 pm 
Nozomi shook her head. "Oh, oh, oh, you are so very cheesy," she whined. "I don't know if I can handle it." In the most melodramatic fashion, she made her way to the bed and faceplanted onto it. "What am I going to do?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:28 pm 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
Nozomi shook her head. "Oh, oh, oh, you are so very cheesy," she whined. "I don't know if I can handle it." In the most melodramatic fashion, she made her way to the bed and faceplanted onto it. "What am I going to do?"

"You will require lifesaving medical attention I think. An overdose of cheese can be bad for one's health."
Shoan turns and with a broad smile gently face plants on top of Nozomi before wrapping her arms around the Kitsu and squeezing tight

Slightly muffled
"Yes, I can feel the cheese overdose. It's making you very soft and warm."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:11 pm 
The priestess lied there, like a dead fish, underneath the weight of her new world. "Speaking of cheese, I do have a bit of sensitivity to it," she admitted. "Just so we never have to have awkwardness after going to a restaurant."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:13 pm 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
The priestess lied there, like a dead fish, underneath the weight of her new world. "Speaking of cheese, I do have a bit of sensitivity to it," she admitted. "Just so we never have to have awkwardness after going to a restaurant."

"Mmmmhm, no cheese for you then, more cheese for me."
The new world was very comfortable.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:18 pm 
"I even like the taste of cheese. Kind of," Nozomi said. "Oh, I never got to try kumis while I was here. Maybe I'll be able to in Unicorn space."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:22 pm 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"I even like the taste of cheese. Kind of," Nozomi said. "Oh, I never got to try kumis while I was here. Maybe I'll be able to in Unicorn space."

"Well that uh....if you want dear."
Gentle squeeze
"Just...maybe a little at first?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:24 pm 
"Life is about trying things," Nozomi managed to get out through the squeeze. She reached back and poked Shoan a bit. "That's something I wanted to chat about, actually. While you're off doing Jade Legion things, I was thinking of taking, well, a pilgrimage."

She flushed a bit. "Probably going to have to be while I'm pregnant too... hopefully during the early trimesters. And hopefully I'm not underestimating pregnancy!" She shuddered. "Babies."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:27 pm 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"Life is about trying things," Nozomi managed to get out through the squeeze. She reached back and poked Shoan a bit. "That's something I wanted to chat about, actually. While you're off doing Jade Legion things, I was thinking of taking, well, a pilgrimage."

She flushed a bit. "Probably going to have to be while I'm pregnant too... hopefully during the early trimesters. And hopefully I'm not underestimating pregnancy!" She shuddered. "Babies."

"Hmmm?"
Shoan looks up post-poke and blinks
"A pilgrimage?" An internal battle is waged between Shoan's own piety and the worry about a pregnant Nozomi travelling unprotected. What if space ninjas attacked?!?!
"I...where are you thinking of going?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:34 pm 
"To the Unicorn planets," she explained. "There's a planet connected to the ancestors. I'm wondering how it might relate to my family's practices, if they will speak to me differently, if I could potentially unlock some part of me there."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next