It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 8:33 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: [D12 EN] The First Debrief (Closed/Expecting)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:35 pm 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"To the Unicorn planets," she explained. "There's a planet connected to the ancestors. I'm wondering how it might relate to my family's practices, if they will speak to me differently, if I could potentially unlock some part of me there."

"Oh....."
Shoan is silent for a few moments
"Then you have to go."
Another gentle squeeze
"In fact, you must go....so long as you're careful, extra careful."

Profile art credit: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/k4nea2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:44 pm 
"I know," she said, about all that was just said. She purred softly underneath Shoan's weight. "I'll try to make amends with the Unicorn for what transpired here too."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:47 pm 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"I know," she said, about all that was just said. She purred softly underneath Shoan's weight. "I'll try to make amends with the Unicorn for what transpired here too."

Oh heavens, Hayato-san was right....she does purr!....He must never know.

"Of course, and we'll make sure you have letters of introduction, maybe see if Yul or Utaku-san can help in some way. And-"
Trying to sound as optimistic and supportive as she can
"-Take as much time as you need. I'll be on duty anyway so you can focus on what needs to be done."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:36 pm 
"I'm sure they'll help out," Nozomi said with a smile, though a bit pointless from her position. "I spoke with them earlier today. All things considered, I think Hyeon-ju is going to be quite happy. And for Yul... I never had any doubts.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:03 pm 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"I'm sure they'll help out," Nozomi said with a smile, though a bit pointless from her position. "I spoke with them earlier today. All things considered, I think Hyeon-ju is going to be quite happy. And for Yul... I never had any doubts.

“Those two are set for life. Maybe we can convince one of them to take pilgrimage in Lion space.”
Shoan ponders life for a few moments before reaching down and carefully rolling Nozomi over, reasoning one cannot spend life staring at sheets.

“We’ll have to work out our calendar since it will all happen after you... uh... after that we will have around 9 months.”

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:06 pm 
Nozomi was still sprawled out after the effort taken to roll her over. She certainly wasn't making it easy. "See? So much planning. Between that, the decorating, the... wedding itself." Her cheeks turned a bit pink. "You know, when I came here, I thought I was going to force Kitsu standards upon anyone. But I wouldn't do that to the Murame..."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:10 pm 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
Nozomi was still sprawled out after the effort taken to roll her over. She certainly wasn't making it easy. "See? So much planning. Between that, the decorating, the... wedding itself." Her cheeks turned a bit pink. "You know, when I came here, I thought I was going to force Kitsu standards upon anyone. But I wouldn't do that to the Murame..."

“Are you sure?”
This time it’s Shoan turn to poke at the sprawling Nozomi.
“Our traditions are very simple, really these days it only requires an honourable priest, a band and the highest ranking Ikoma in the area. If you want to go larger with a full Kitsu wedding I wouldn’t deny you that.”

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:14 pm 
"I can only imagine an Ikoma and Kitsu planner will- Hey, hey, that's not fair," Nozomi squeaked during the poking. "If you start tickling me, we're going to end up bothering the neighbors."

She looked up to the ceiling afterwards, deep in thought. "My family will want things to be very neat. Somber. All that sorta stuff."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:19 pm 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"I can only imagine an Ikoma and Kitsu planner will- Hey, hey, that's not fair," Nozomi squeaked during the poking. "If you start tickling me, we're going to end up bothering the neighbors."

She looked up to the ceiling afterwards, deep in thought. "My family will want things to be very neat. Somber. All that sorta stuff."

“Ah. Well I would not want to disturb the neighbours, they would quickly become jealous.”
There is still one last poke as Shoan peer down at her betrothed with a very soft look.

“We could have a wedding with two ceremonies? A proper wedding with all the pomp and ceremony and sober ness and then a more... relaxed second ceremony with friends and entertainment at the end of which I get to flip you over my shoulder and carry you out of the building.”

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:23 pm 
Nozomi squeaked again from the poke and narrowed her eyes at Shoan. She let it go, though, and continued discussing their upcoming wedding. "I think that could work, though I'm not sure how I feel about being carried like a... sack."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:25 pm 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
Nozomi squeaked again from the poke and narrowed her eyes at Shoan. She let it go, though, and continued discussing their upcoming wedding. "I think that could work, though I'm not sure how I feel about being carried like a... sack."

“A very cute and honourable sack. If you wanted though you could carry me out? We can work on your upper body strength before the ceremony and you can show off.”
Shoan just looks very innocent at Nozomi’s look.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:32 pm 
"Eh? Does there have to be carrying?" She gave Shoan a small smile. "If there does, can it at least be in a style that's not over the shoulder?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:35 pm 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"Eh? Does there have to be carrying?" She gave Shoan a small smile. "If there does, can it at least be in a style that's not over the shoulder?"

“Carrying is probably necessary..... but I think we can work something out that is not over the shoulder. Maybe slung in my arms?”
Shoan makes a mental note to increase her own upper body strengthening regime.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:45 pm 
"I'm surprised you managed to make it worse," Nozomi said covering her face with her palms.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:50 pm 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"I'm surprised you managed to make it worse," Nozomi said covering her face with her palms.

“Oh dear Nozomi-san. I think you’re getting...”
Shoan smirks down
“....Carried away.”
She starts gently kissing one of the covering hands, as one should always apologise for a pun of that magnitude.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:54 pm 
"Noooo," Nozmoi groaned. "You don't have to be the 'dad' for our kids."

She kicked gently. "That tickles too."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:56 pm 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"Noooo," Nozmoi groaned. "You don't have to be the 'dad' for our kids."

She kicked gently. "That tickles too."

“Oh I’m claiming all the dad jokes, I think it’s my best trait as a partner. ”
There’s a raised eyebrow at the kick and then she redoubles her assault. Ticklish hands? Always good to know.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:56 am 
Nozomi kicked again. "I'm not used to people touching me," she protested. "You person of puns." She squirmed to the side, leaving enough space for Shoan. "Oh, wait, I need to brush my teeth."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:27 am 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
Nozomi kicked again. "I'm not used to people touching me," she protested. "You person of puns." She squirmed to the side, leaving enough space for Shoan. "Oh, wait, I need to brush my teeth."

Kitsu Nozomi wrote:

Shoan claims the vacated space with a happy sigh, wigging slightly until it was just right.
“That’s quite alright, I don’t think many samurai are... except for the Unicorn, and they’re... different.”
Fortunes willing she wouldn’t return from her pilgrimage with a new love of hi-fives

The last statement interrupts the train of thought and Shoan distractedly mumbles
“Oh there’s some nice toothpaste and brushes in the bathroom I think.”

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2