It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 9:53 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 

Post subject: Power Picasso [LE12, Closed]
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:14 am 
Right out of the garden concert, with throats a bit sore, breaths a bit short and clothes a bit sweaty, they rolled into the hotel room. "I have so many thoughts right now but shower is in top three." Ruhe smirked, looking happily at his betrothed.

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells

Post subject: Re: Power Picasso [LE12, Closed]
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:02 am 
Tenma was more than happy to be out of the dorms for the night. Well, not dorms per say, but they'd certainly had that sort of feel. It wasn't that she hadn't liked her roommate or minded her bed, but this felt more like a vacation.

Well, that was a lie; This felt more like a whirlwind honeymoon than a vacation.

"That's what I think about half the time in this place; It's so hot here all the time, it's a wonder I haven't melted."

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:52 am 
"Ah, then have one first while I'll wait here like a patient man I'm likely not." He snickered, taking his jacket off.

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:00 am 
"Is it that small a shower, or do you not want to share for a different reason?"

Tenma pulled her bag in and locked the door, leaning her wakizashi tenderly against a dresser; They'd taken her epee and sniper rifle for "cleaning".

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:56 am 
"Been waiting for an invitation." Ruhe didn't let them keep his fiddle for cleaning, so it was here, but yes, it was a time to put away the weapons. And clothes. Grinning, he pulled off his metally logoed tee. broad shoulders and some chest hair coming to view. "I'd love to give you a thorough backrub."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:16 am 
"Kami know I could use one at this point. Dorm style showers and not all my stuff with me means I've not had a good scrubdown in a while. The hot baths and such are wonderful, of course, but it's different needs."

Mask off, hair untied, both literally and figuratively letting her hair down. Not that Tenma often hesitated in that department.

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:33 am 
"Now I bid you to reimagine for which of those needs you'd need a big Moto man you've just acquired." He teased with a grin, damn appreciative of everything 'down' that was happening right before his eyes, on his way to respond with things 'up' for the maintenance of cosmic balance.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:20 pm 
A chuckle, "Mmmmm... let's just start with washing my back and move on from there. I may not need a big strong Moto for that, but it certainly won't hurt either."

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:00 am 
Since you don't get into showers in skins that aren't yours, Ruhe got rid of those still left on him so that he could be up for the task. "Something's surely going to pop up." He commented with a prophetic grin and led the way, to make the water going.

/fade to shower

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]