It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 10:21 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 

Post subject: [D3:EA:Common Room:Expecting] 6 & 8 Legs
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:39 am 
Nishida sat in the Common Room of the Hotel and waited for his 'guest'. To be fair, Satoru was intersting. A Surgeon, Engenieer and Shugenja was rather exotic.

Akechi sat nearby if anything got fishy, but Nishida didn't thought that something would happen.
He ordered one of the Servant of the Hotel to prepare a Tea Set and some of the tea they grow here.

---
[D3:EA] Tea Ceremony / Void TN20: 5d10o10k3 23

Accompanied by: Akechi - Bodyguard
Pet: Mochi - Shiba Inu

Post subject: Re: [D3:EA:Common Room:Expecting] 6 & 8 Legs
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:50 am 
After the mornings trials Satoru felt the need to refresh his spirits for the coming day. He had heard Nishida was one with such talent with the tea ceremony which was something Satoru found calming.

He arrived seeing everything already laid out and bowed "Thank you Yasuki-sama for meeting with me today. I appreciate being given some of your time, which I'm sure is very valuable."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:55 pm 
"Ahhh, Kuchiki-san, please sit down" he gave him a proper bow. "How is the Miai going?" he asked while preparing the ceremony.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:11 am 
"It is.....going. certainly not the experience I expected but then again I'm not sure what i did expect." He said as he sat where the Yasuki had indicated.

"What about you Yasuki-sama? Enjoying your time here so far?"

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:39 pm 
"So far? Yes. I've had some meetings, saw a little bit of Asakaze and had a tour through the Shiro."

Nishida took the Kettle and the Tea and started to heating the Water. The Tea the phoenix provided him with was some sort of matcha. But from what Nishida could tell it was a rather,... subpar product. He would give his best to make a good tea anyway.

"I found that the phoenix are unsually martial with their events. It seems like they aren't searching for courtiers like me"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:43 pm 
Satoru nodded "Unsurprising given the tone of the governor in his invitation, he clearly was angling to have this Miai consist of mostly if not all bushi. There are times I even wonder how welcome I am but there are more complex factors involved there." he said with a bit of a wry smirk "I will do my best to prove myself none the less."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:52 pm 
"The Kami listen to you Voice, Kuchiki-san. A shugenja is always a favourable match for a clan, no matter his or her origins. To rare is the gift and to important it is for the Empire to ignore a suitor just because he is from the spider." Nishida said.

Nishida put some of the Matcha in each cup, adding the hot water and swirling it until it foams.

"Ahh perfect." he said happy with himself. He gave Satoru a cup and would wait to drink the tea in unison.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:04 pm 
Satoru briefly raised an eyebrow "That is a rather....unexpected evaluation given the relations between our clans and the reception from some of your clanmates." The Hida had seemed to barely be containing violence and the Kaiu he had met acted as if they must defend everyone from him.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:14 pm 
"The relationship between the spider and the crab has been... difficult for generations. And I suppose it will remain that way, but even then there are marriages between the two. Besides, you should not forget my duty. After all, I am a Yasuki.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:18 pm 
Satoru nodded "Fair enough, this miai has been a mix of surprises and confirmed expectations. I am glad this is one of the surprising ones." he looked about at the tea set up and back to the Crab

"So were you excited to come to this Miai? Looking forward to marriage?"

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:56 pm 
"Hmmm excited is the wrong word, rather curious? It is more or less like a stock exchange. You never know who will show up, what will be traded and who will go home with the best deal. But it is interesting to watch, to analyze what happened and then to somehow make a good deal."

"How is your view on the miai? You seems to rather like your own company"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]