It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 8:18 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post subject: Re: [D5, LE: Lounge]Ishi-me? Ishiyooooo!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:12 pm 
From her position on the bed Ishiyo gave Shokomaru her sweetest smile just like the one at the ornithopter, "Oh do not worry Daigotsu-sama...you still have you-eh date right now. And I suppose I still owe you anotheh one as well, I will try not to get smashed up before the next one."

She sighs and her smile becomes more genuine, "I mean it...I promised you a dinneh and I owe you both that and now for summoning a propeh doctoh to handle my injuries."

The Crane accepted the comm number, "Thank you again Kuchiki-san and I will call if my physical condition changes."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:53 pm 
"Just get out, the both of you", he said, looking for something in the kitchenette to stab Satoru with. "Really, I expected a little disrespect but to think you'd both go so far, honestly I'm so surprised I don't know who to be more insulted by."

It was odd because he didn't sound angry. He really hated being a Spider sometimes. He wished the Kuchiki could have just waited, they both stayed at the same Inn. It didn't have to happen here, and he had suspected Ishiyo would try to thank him on her own anyway.

, Status: 4, Glory: 1

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Armor, Daisho, Rifle for battle.
Description

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:06 am 
Ishiyo frowned at that and plucked up her coat, she glanced at Kuchiki then moved over to collect her hat and cloak. She remained silent as her shoes were put back on. Then with an audible click, she snapped her heels together and bowed exactly as deeply as honor demanded. "My apologies for the evening Daigotsu-sama." Her voice was crisp and formal. "Thank you for seeing to my injuries."

Her posture softened a little, "Good night Daigotsu-sama, Kuchiki-san." Despite her attempts at remaining cold, she gives an apologetic look to Shokomaru. Then back to ramrod straight posture, a stiff turn to the door and she made her

/exit

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:33 am 
Satoru bowed respectfully to both and turned to leave.

/exit

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:02 am 
He ordered service to come clean the room. he had other things to do that night anyway.

He was just glad he didn't have to stab anyone.

/Scene

, Status: 4, Glory: 1

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Armor, Daisho, Rifle for battle.
Description
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5