It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 8:21 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: [D5, LE: Lounge]Ishi-me? Ishiyooooo!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:40 am 
It'd been a long day, but refreshing in a lot of ways just the same. Shokomaru walked down the steps from the elevators, straightened his tie, made sure his cuffs were straight, fussed with his hair slightly and caught his reflection in a mirror as he passed it.

Mirror-Realm Shokomaru practically made fingerguns at him. Confidence was really the only thing he had, so it as nice that it came easily.

He waved over a servant and asked for a table set for two near a window, then stepped over to the bar and ordered straight sake, lighting a cigarette to enjoy while he waited.

, Status: 4, Glory: 1

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Armor, Daisho, Rifle for battle.
Description

Post subject: Re: [D5, LE: Lounge]Ishi-me? Ishiyooooo!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:54 am 
Ishiyo considered what would be appropriate. Her kimono? No she was saving that. Casual wear? Nope. Then her eyes landed on the mess dress and a mischievous grin landed on her face.

When his Crane date arrived she was in painfully formal attire, as if she was coming to a state diner. Entering the lounge, she stripped off her dress cloak, cap, and gloves and made her way to the waiting Spider.

"Daigotsu-sama." She smiled and dipped into a proper bow, "I hope I have not keep you waiting too long."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:16 am 
He looked at her.

And looked at her.

And looked at her.

He bowed slightly and turned back to the bar.

"Youth politics convention is in Hall C, I'm sure your parents are worried about you, so hurry up, kid."

The Spider took a long sip of his drink, ashing in a tray set on the bar.

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Description

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:26 am 
Ishiyo raised her brows at that, "You asked for diner in a nice establishment in the evening." Her mischievous smile from earlier returned. "I suppose it is a bit garish....but" She looks at Shoko's own outfit. "Feeling a little underdressed, Dai-got-su-sa-ma?"

"Oh and my fatheh thinks I look quite dashing in this."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:32 am 
He turned to look at her again, setting his drink down on the bar.

"So you come to see a guy in an outfit your father tells you that you're dashing in..."

Then he leaned on the bar, appraising her again, a full smirk on his lips. It was a hard look to read, because it certainly didn't seem to be his usual smarmy smirk of haha-I'm-so-cool. He didn't seem amused at all, but it certainly wasn't a scowl on his face, either.

Then he suddenly shrugged and picked up his drink. "Then let's eat."

And he lead her over to the table he'd seen set up for them. He pulled a chair out for her.

"Madam."

Description

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:40 am 
Ishiyo takes a seat the offered set, "Thank you, Daigotsu-sama." Her smile brightened a fraction, "Well I also think I look ratheh dashing in it." Her voice was teasing.

"So then, how has the miai gone foh you? I noticed you-eh call for peace yesterday was well argued. Anotheh stereotype of you-eh clan turned on its head no?" The teasing disappeared for that comment, making sure he knew it was a real compliment and not just her needling.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:47 am 
"I'm not saying you aren't rather dashing", he said as he sat down himself. Shokomaru pulled the ashtray closer to himself, destroying what was left of his cigarette in it. The motion was drawn out. Thiswas an act of catharsis. "In fact, your father's opinion might matter to me a great deal in the future."

Description

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:58 am 
Ishiyo's expression did not change, she simply nodded, "I imagine it may before the end of miai." The though of their marrying had definitely been on her list of possibilities. "I will not lie, his opinion would be mixed. And much of it will be none of you-eh fault." Her eyes did soften a little there, expressing some silent apology on the expected prejudices of her father.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:03 am 
He shrugged. "If I can keep my head low enough to deal with Utaku-san, I'm sure I can make do."

He smiled a little more gentle than usual.

"As to your other comment, the miai is what it is. I figured my lack of experience having do to things myself would show and I've been ready for jeering and other consequences." Then her nodded to her. "The vote of confidence is appreciated. I'm sure we'll both manage a little success before this is over with."

Description

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:10 am 
Ishiyo nodded, though a small bit of sadness bled into her eyes, "Yes. I am sure we will." Or at least she had hope.

"Seems we will have a good option of choosing regardless." A sigh escaped, "Perhaps the Orbital Defense."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:14 am 
"We'll have to see", he said evenly on that. "Though I didn't want to spend the evening talking about things that can't be changed right now."

"So order a drink."

Apparently there was a servant behind her.

Description

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:20 am 
"I will trust you-eh judgment, just something on the lighteh side." Ishiyo's smile returned, "But still a little warm, pairing well with the meal."

Whatever had bothered her was quickly buried, and she was back to being the charming...perhaps slightly haughty rich girl. "So how have things gone apart from the events? Found any charming candidates foh marriage?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:31 am 
"She'll have what I'm having", he told the servant. "And I'll have another."

The servant departed to task and Shokomaru watched the Crane's demeanor shift back to light conversation.

"Sure", he answered, lighting another smoke. "Well...people I like anyway. As far as charming actually goes, so far it's just been you." He puffed a little. "Traditionally speaking, anyway."

Description

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:33 am 
Ishiyo was taken a bit a back with that, "Oh?" She rested her head on her right hand, "And how do you define traditional charm?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:36 am 
"Well mannered, being able to communicate complex ideas through understatement, dressing well, moving gracefully, being a bit funny", he answered without much effort.

"Of course, having charm and being charming are a bit different to me, and there's unconventional charms, of course", he held up his glass like he was posing for the photo for a book cover, all about unconventional charm, clearly.

Description

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:44 am 
She laughed at that, "I see, I am a bit surprised you have not found anotheh with those qualifications." Her head inclines slightly as her smile regains its mischievous bent. "What about otheh unconventional charmehs. Oh is that a trait you assign only to yourself?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:50 am 
He finished his drink with a appreciative shiver of life leaving his body by the grace of hard sake. "Unconventional is...", he caught his breath. "Literally everything else, so...sure."

Yet his face went deadpan and he gave her that faux serious look. "Are other girls what you want to really talk about? Are you coming to me for nakodo advice? All I can do is advise you stay away from Utaku-san."

Description

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:42 am 
Ishiyo did not skip a beat, "Who said I was only asking about girls." She winked.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:51 am 
"If you want to marry a man, suit yourself, we're terrible", he also stayed in step. "I'm the worst one, but at least that's its own quality assurance in a way."

Description

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:13 am 
Ishiyo laughed at that, and to the surprise of Shoko gripped her side. She picked up a napkin and started coughing. Wiping her lips, she set the cloth back down...suspiciously waded up and upside down. "Sorry, a little unexpected there." She smiled again, "Maybe I will just choose to not choose. Go back to my stah fighteh." Ishiyo started to laugh again but stopped herself. "Ah no...not an option."

ProfileTheme
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next