It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 7:46 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: Re: [D5, LE: Lounge]Ishi-me? Ishiyooooo!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:19 am 
If there was one thing Shokomaru could count on, it was realizing things while staring at a woman. He nodded at her joke, and gave it a slight laugh.

Then the servant returned with drinks. The Spider Chuui smirked a little, curious how this would go.

"Maybe we'll get you thinking more about as the night goes on, here we have some mental lubrication." he slides a drink over to her. It's clear, it has ice, it's in a tumbler, i smells pretty strong.

"It smells stronger without ice", he warns her before her nose wrinkles and complains.

, Status: 4, Glory: 1

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Armor, Daisho, Rifle for battle.
Description

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:28 am 
Ishiyo's hand remained at her side for longer then it should. She accepts the glass with a smile. "Oh...and what is it?" Before he could answer she took a sip.

Which was a mistake. She coughed again, grabbing up the napkin and nearly spilling the drink. Her breath was a little ragged but the Crane recovered. Again sitting the napkin down and holding her side.

"...That was a bit stronger then I expected."

In the glass in front of her, unnoticed by Ishiyo, a small trace of red made it's spiraling way in the liquid. It had not been there before.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:38 am 
Shokomaru stood up and took out his handkerchief, picking up a napkin from his end of the table. Strangely he did not hand it to her, but draped it over her glass. It was not an amazing leap into action one might dream of, but instead of pretending she was alright simply for form's sake, he was knelt down next to her chair, and his hand grabbed one of hers. His hand raised the handkerchief, however and he calmly dabbed her chin and cheek. "That was rude of me, I should have stopped you", he said. "If you aren't feeling well, you should rest."

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Description

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:49 am 
Ishiyo frown and pushed his hand away, "I promised you a dinner..." She winched and held her side again, "The worst of it is gone, but perhaps we should switch to water. Or I should at least." Her eyes were surprisingly defiant as she looked into Shokomaru's.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:18 am 
Shokomaru's jaw set, his eyes narrowed. It really changed everything about his face. It really brought out the features one would relate with a Spider. Hot headed, angry, ready to lash with threats and violence.

It didn't settle, but he seemed to be kept in check, under control.

"You can dinner me later", he said roughly. "Just come with me so you can take it easy, this isn't where you should be." He folded his handkerchief and put it in her hand again, then stood and hand his out to her.

Description

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:23 am 
Ishiyo matched his gaze with one that reminded one of all the stubbornness her kin had built a legend on. The stoic samurai who had weathered the fury of the Lion in years long past. But it broke, with an indignant 'harumph' she took his hand.

It was more effort then he likely expected, and from the grimace on her features it was clear she was not just playing a game.

"So be it. Daigotsu-sama. My Apologies..."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:29 am 
"Forget it", and he helped her up, then held his arm out if she'd take it to walk a little. "Enough has happened at this miai that it more resemble the Emperor's Favoured tournament. I'm starting to wonder why no one has kicked the governor in the teeth yet." he growled and lead her to the elevator across the way.

Description

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:33 am 
"I ratheh..." Another wince, "Like the Governeh." She protested, "It was not his...event...."

She took a breath and frowned, "It was my own stupid choice. I thought to play at that silly wrestling show." Her hand rests on her side, it really had flared up. "A moment and I will be fine."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:39 am 
The elevator dinged and he stepped in without a word, when he turned around, his head was tilted back a little, chin sticking out, eyes pretty intense. He was leaned against the back wall of the elevator, hands in his pockets, one leg against the wall and somehow glaring down at the whole world.

"Thanks for that, saves me the trouble of asking." He indicated with his head for her to get in before the doors started closing.

Description

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:42 am 
Ishiyo entered the elevator and leaned against the wall. She was not looking at him as the door closed. She wanted to look dignified in her pain...which was not very successful.

"So what now?" She asks when the elevator begins moving up.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:55 am 
"I have two choices for you, feel free to offer a third", he held up two fingers. "We go to my room so you can actually lie down and be ready for whatever else you have planned for tonight", he said, dropping one. "Or we just stay somewhere no one is going to think anything strange is going on and you don't have to spend so much energy looking dignified in front of me, but I wouldn't call it resting."

The other finger dropped. He was making a fist, there were white knuckles. Then he stuck his hand back in his pocket and stared at the display as the floor numbers flew by.

Description

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:58 am 
Ishiyo hung her head, "You-eh room is fine. Steps may have to be made to ensure rumohs do not start." Her blue eyes turn to the Spider. "Thank you."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:05 am 
He shrugged, seeing his floor come up and started walking as the elevator opened. The elevator tone and fake voice telling them where they were sounded.

At least no one was in the hallway, Shokomaru walked to the end, the corner suite and with his chop, not just an official seal, but also a piece of tech, he waved it in front of the door and it clicked to unlock.

Shokomaru held the door and let her in, the lights coming on automatically at human presence, like the kami saying welcome home.

He kicked his shoes off at the entrance as she walked in and shut the door behind her.

Description

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:08 am 
Ishiyo removed her coat and shoes. "I am sorry to ask this but...my hat and cloak..." She blushed, "No it does not matterh."

Her eyes took in the room and she say down on the bed. Her eyes were looking anywhere but Shokomaru.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:17 am 
He moved her shoes over with his foot and stepped over them. "I can take care of your gloves and coat, don't worry", he said as he took off his suit coat and loosened his tie. "I'll put in a call with the desk."

He stopped in front of her a moment, he didn't stare but definitely looked for more than a few heart beats.

"Tea...", he said to himself and started off toward the sink.

(for it's part, the room is very nice, and really feng shui, angles for spiritual balance, not for aesthetics. His luggage roller is next to the bed, zipped up. The coffee table near the bed has some items on it, folders, maybe documents, his rifle case. Shokomaru's katana is next to the bed. it's very white and orange everywhere in here, not his style for certain)

Description

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:23 am 
"Yes please." Ishiyo fell back onto the bed. Her blue eyes stared up at the ceiling, her cheeks red. "This is embarrassing. I was hoping between the mess dress and the haughty opening you would not notice."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:27 am 
There was a loud noise, like someone slamming a cup down on a counter too hard.

No, that's basically what it was.

Shokomaru found another cup. It was filled with ice green tea from the fridge like the first. He put a full cup down on the coffee table, then sat on the bed next to Ishiyo and held the other out to her.

No, he had not said a word in case you thought you'd missed it.

Description

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:32 am 
Ishiyo winced at the sound and rolled over onto her uninjured side. "Yes...it was stupid of me. But...I did not expect to be injured. And I did not wish to disappoint you." Her back was turned to the Spider. "I had promised you a dinneh. Even if you are an ass sometimes, I did not want to hurt you by suddenly cancelling."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:39 am 
"I'd rather be butthurt than you actually hurt", he said, still sitting on the bed. "Sure.. what happened was stupid, and you're thanking me when I'm being an ass still."

He was quiet for a while.

"It's alright, though. Just rest up. I don't want you to miss whatever else you're committed to because I ran you too hard."

He patted her shoulder gently, she would hear the cup being set down on the nightstand.

Description

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:44 am 
Ishiyo turned enough to look up at him, aggravated by his words. "Yes that's right. Ass." She stuck her tongue out. then rolled back over.

She to was quiet for a long moment before trying to sit up. It was a little struggle but she did so and took a sip of tea. "Domesticated Daigotsu-sama? I would have thought you had someone to make you-eh tea." Her voice was calm, "Thank you for the drink. It's good." And sincere.

ProfileTheme
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next