It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 10:03 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: Re: [D5, LE: Lounge]Ishi-me? Ishiyooooo!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:51 am 
"As good as the store that had it delivered from some plant that brews thousands of gallons at a time", he offered quietly into the open space of the room. He twiddled his thumbs a bit, thinking about grabbing the pack of smokes out of his coat, but didn't get up. "And I'm pretty sure you like that I'm kind of an ass."

, Status: 4, Glory: 1

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Armor, Daisho, Rifle for battle.
Description

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:59 am 
Ishiyo kept her back turned to him as she sipped the tea, "And what makes you think that, Daigotsu-sama." A slight smile was on her lips, not that he could see of course.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:04 pm 
"It's easier that way", said Shokomaru, and nothing else. Then he moved to get off the bed.

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Description

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:51 pm 
"...you do actually like me and this is not all some game." Ishiyo said, sitting the tea down and turning to face the Shokomaru.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:44 pm 
"Sure", He told Ishiyo, then sat at the coffee table, cleaning up a little. He smirked. "So what?"

Description

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:17 pm 
Ishiyo gives the Daigotsu an irritated look, "When I saw you leave with Hida...I assumed you were the sort who just chased whateveh pretty face flashed you-eh way. You did not seem to want my Pa-Pa's money but I still worried you just wanted...well to satisfy you-eh carnal desires."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:40 pm 
"Well, sure", he said without much fuss. "If you're going to just say that, i admit that's part of it. You're a pretty bird."

Having straightened the pile of documents for the third time while not looking at her, he finally looked a little fussed and stood. Crouching next to the bed he opened his luggage roller and put them in.

"Look...what happened back then...", he scratched his hair a bit, grimacing, still knelt he looked at her. "She was out of control, I thought someone had put something in her drink, really. When I got there I found out...well, I was the idiot. And kinda let myself get pulled in, but...eh...", he scowled. "I already apologized and i told myself I wouldn't try to explain this because it was pretty lame either way, but here I am. So, i was worried about her..ok?" He looked away. "She's nice, like you. It's a miai, we should be getting to know people. A bit of intimacy can be embarrassing, but...i.."

He frowned, looking at her again.

"You know this is really tough, right? And not just because even after everything you're still treating me like a little brat with his hands in two cookie jars...people say things to keep a mood or create a one that's more comfortable for them, even me. Ok?"

He zipped up his luggage, everything back where it should be.

Description

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:10 am 
"I...sorry that was too blunt of me," Ishiyo sighed and sat the tea down, laying on her back, "But I mean, that is the usual story with me. People want Daidoji Takamune's daughter. Cute, rich..." She manages a disappointed laugh, "...charming. Who would not want someone like that? A dream girl you know."

"It is the ideal people want though...not the person." She closed her eyes, "That was my feeling with you, someone chasing the ideal of Daidoji Ishiyo not me. And worse, I worry you would take me from the only thing I had eveh wanted foh myself: to fly. I suppose pushing past one's feelings is hardeh then the storybooks tell you."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:29 am 
"Well...", he shrugged and sat down against the bed, facing away. "We all know appearances, there's always expectations." He was gritting his teeth, but she couldn't see that. "I hate them, I tell myself I don't want them, then I act cool instead. It's not your fault you're an ideal catch, you were trying to please, trying to feel worthy of those expectations." His face fell, his head lowered. "You were just being a good kid, a good samurai. It's demanding, and unfair, but it's part of us as people. Just as much as you like flying, or even being here talking with me, the other Ishiyo, the one who proudly meets expectations, that's still you as well."

He laughed a little, softly.

"She's a bit unfair, but it's what she knows. I can deal with that as long as whatever is underneath that wants other things, has some kind of wish I can grant. Even if it's only here on Asakaze."

Description

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:41 am 
"I guess what the Scorpion are so fond of saying is true: we all weah masks." Her voice was bitter, "The proud daughteh just want an honorable spouse foh heh family and clan." Ishiyo opens her eyes slowly, "I do not know what I want any more...I was just satisfied with ticking off check boxes on an expectations list and just conceding the wish to keep flying."

"Does spouse even matter if you are gone most of the time?" She sighed, "What about you then Daigotsu-sama? What do you want?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:49 am 
"Someone to look forward to seeing, someone I can level with. They don't have to be glorious, or perfect, they just have to be able to open up and care a little...it doesn't sound like much, but I'm pretty selfish so..", he shrugged a little and turned his head to look at her. His earlier harshness was gone, but now even his usual coolness had faded, he just looked a bit tired, really. "I end up making demands of people's time...maybe it's too much for a high flying princess", he said with a slight grin. "Though I wonder about the girl I'm looking at now, she seems pretty real, and present. Is that something...Ishiyo-san...can handle? Or can I only talk to her through Daidoji-hime?"

Description

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:02 am 
Ishiyo looked back up at him and closed her eyes, shaking her head, "I, me, love to fly. And I can not just end that part of my life." When she opened her eyes they were glistening, "When I was a girl my parents were rarely home. They showered me with presents and tokens of affection, but were neveh there. It made me feel sad and alone."

She wipes her eyes and leaves her arm over her eyes. "Am I going to condemn someone to that too I wonder?"

"But no...in this Daidoji-hime and Ishiyo-san agree, our first and greatest love is the stars. Whoever I marry must understand this."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:12 am 
"I'm not trying to ground a pilot, you know...", he felt kind of flustered that he wasn't being understood. "It's like...", and rose, sliding back onto the bed, getting a little close and gently touching her arm he drew it away from her eyes, and snatched her hand again to make sure she didn't try to hide again. "When I say someone I look forward to seeing, someone who I can be honest with, don't assume I mean someone who will sit at home and wait for me", he told her, rubbing her hand with his thumb. "Home is handled, I mean...", and leaned over her, he was looking into her eyes, his other hand chanced wiping a tear from her cheek. "...when I see them, and they see me, we make the effort. Not as easy as it sounds, but it's simple if you're sincere."

Like a lot of things.

Description

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:20 am 
Ishiyo looked up at him then turned her face away, "We are passing the bounds of propriety, Daidoji-hime will not allow anymore."

She took in a breath, "I think I could make the effort. Even if I know it may end in pain for both myself and my spouse. But is it all really worth attempting in the end? If it just ends in pain?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:30 am 
"Huh? I'm just a Spider trying to sink his fangs in when my target is weakened, you really want me to stop? That doesn't seem very fair." He smiled down at her, but didn't move further. He also didn't remove his hands from her person.

Still, he'd put it all out there, if she continued to protest, well..he wasn't a complete monster.

Description

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:37 am 
Ishiyo closed her eyes and shook her head, "I can not. And if you are the man you want me to believe you are...yo will not continue." Her body was tense from the a sudden rise of emotions and he could feel her pull against him as a pained grimace appeared on her face. "...my side."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:47 am 
"Good girl", he commented. "Wouldn't mind marrying you, myself."

He drew away, still smiling a bit and got off the bed to walk over to his coat, where he grabbed his comm and his smokes.

"Rest up a bit, you look tense." Not like he didn't know who was at fault there. And he went out onto the balcony to call the desk and have a smoke.

Description

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:34 am 
Ishiyo rolled onto uninjured side and curled up, gritting her teeth she waited for the pain subside. Finally it lessened and her breathing slowed to a normal pace. Weary from the spasm, she just lay on Shokomaru's bed looking out the window.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:33 am 
Out on the balcony while he smoked, Shokomaru sent Satoru a text, then called the desk to make certain the Kuchiki would be sent properly to his room, and to have Ishiyo's cape and gloves delivered up.

Then he resumed thoughtful nonsense, glad he couldn't see his own reflection.

When he was through he went back in, dimmed the lights a bit so Ishiyo could rest easier and took out his densai, then a stylus and started doing something.

Description

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:36 am 
"Daigotsu-sama," Ishiyo said from her curled up place on the bed, "I am sorry if this generates trouble foh you."

ProfileTheme
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next