It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 6:27 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: Re: [D5, LE: Lounge]Ishi-me? Ishiyooooo!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:50 am 
He didn't look up from whatever it was he was doing.

"Don't worry about it", he said.

"I'll decide how to punish you later."

Because he hadn't done it enough yet for his liking.

, Status: 4, Glory: 1

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Armor, Daisho, Rifle for battle.
Description

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:58 am 
Ishiyo managed another irritated look, "Oh kami...you are not one of those types..." Despite herself she managed a small mirthful laugh.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:26 am 
He raised and eyebrow, but didn't look up from his work. He seemed content on silence.

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Description

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:26 am 
after sometime passed a soft knock at the door assuming someone opened it Satoru stood on the other side with priestly robes (that happened to be stain and blood resistant) and a medical bag in his hand.

"I believe someone is in need of assistance?" His calm cool voice entered the room. Only mildly curious about the potiwntial impropriety of the situation before him.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:30 am 
Shokomaru stood and walked to the door, opening it. He recognized the voice and Satoru was expected.

"Kuchiki-san", he nodded and stood aside. "Sorry for the late call, but we have a wounded bird...ally....Daidoji. You'll see."

He gestured for Satoru to enter, then went to get him an iced tea.

Description

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:46 am 
"I assumed as much, there are few reasons I can think of that would get you to call me to your room Daigotsu-sama. I figured someone was hurt." He spied the Crane with broken wing on the bed "Not sure I expected it to be you Daidoji-sama." He said bowing to her.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:53 am 
"Well, I gave her a pretty good kidney shot when she shot me down, it is what it is", Shokomaru said deadpan from the fridge. He poured Satoru a glass and put it down in front of the shugenja.

"I'll be outside, don't let me disturb you", he said and walked back out onto the balcony.

Description

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:03 am 
"Whatever two consenting samurai get up to in their privacy is no business of mine Daigotsu-sama." He said adjusting his glasses, his expression equally deadpan if not more so. It was always difficult to tell if Satoru was joking.

He nodded and looked to Ishiyo "may I approach Daidoji-sama."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:02 am 
Ishiyo rolled over, "Ah... Kuchiki-san. I know how this might seem." She sat up and winced, holding her side, "I injured myself earlieh today...I promised Daigotsu-sama lunch and probably should have went to the doctor instead. Despite his comment, he has not touched me in such a manneh." She shot a glare toward were Shokomaru had left.

"Feel free to approach."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:49 am 
He nodded and walked closer "How did you hurt yourself and where is the pain located?" He asked setting his bag down on the bed, pulling a chair up opposite Ishiyo.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:54 am 
Ishiyo sigh, then winced from the flare up of pain. She unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it back to reveal naked flesh. And more importantly a hand sized bruise on her side. "I talked myself into trying that Crab Wrestling. I took a few hits poorly and eitheh broke oh bruised my ribs. When it first happened I was coughing up blood, but that was stabilized. I had some residual effects at lunch earlieh."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:32 am 
Satoru looked, his clinical nature wavered but only briefly he cleared his throat and looked at the bruise more closely "coughing up blood? That usually marks severe internal damage. I could do surgery but..." he trails off and looks around "while not the most adverse conditions i have done so by far it still isn't optimal. I shall call upon the water kami to repair your wounds."

He stood and grabbed the tea Shokomaru had brought him, not the most ideal offering but it would do. He wrapped his prayer beads from his wrist and searched for a particular slightly larger bead with a symbol of it. He moved from the chair and knelt closer to Ishiyo and looked up to her "may i touch you Daidoji-sama?" He asked his voice a bit softer.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:49 am 
Shokomaru, outside, chewed on his cigarette.

Description

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:14 pm 
"Yes," Ishiyo nodded from her sitting position, still holding her shirt back. She winced at talk of internal damage and surgery, "Really...I do not think it is that bad." Doubt had crept into her voice.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:14 pm 
"I assure you Daidoji-sama anytime you cough up blood and it hurts to breath, it is indeed that bad." His voice was stern but he saw the doubt creeping onto hed face and his features softened a bit "don't worry, you'll ok though, I have you fixed up soon."

He placed his hand on the wound gingerly "have you ever been healed this way before Daidoji-sama? It can feel strange." He warned before speaking his hushed prayer to the kami slightly swirling the drink held in his hands with the prayer beads. Ishiyo would feel the water kami moving within her a cool rushing sensation that washed away a good bit of the pain. She would also see the color drain from the tea he was holding until it was just clear water in his hands.

When he was done muttering the feeling would leave as suddenly as it came his hand lingered on her side before pulling away he examined the bruise again which had lightened considerably but wasn't perfect "The worst of the damage is gone, the water kami usually deal with most serious moving to most superficial wounds." His hand reached back out on her side his thumb experimentally pressing the half healed wound testing it "you likely had a broken rib that was mendedbut I think the bone is still bruised, hard to say without a full exam." He rustled in his bag and handed her a bottle "take 2 of these now and one in the morning until you dont feel pain anymore, should deal with the pain and you'll be back to full functionality."

He paused kneeling in front of her bottle being offered and his usual cold exterior was a little warmer "and please try and be more careful Daidoji-sama, it won't do for you to get hurt." He said and then cleared his throat looking away. Assuming she took the pills he stood "but that should be all I can do for you now."

------------------------------
D5 Path to inner peace tn 10: 4d10o10k3 23 13 wounds healed

D5 medicine roll wounds healed +2k0 from raises: 3d10o10k1 16 16 wounds healed

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:31 pm 
His admonishment brought an embarrassed blush, "I know...but, one does not just shirk their appointments because of a little life threatening condition." There was an attempt at teasing, but she sounded more like a child just scolded for so minor infraction.

As the water kami began their work, she took in a startled breath. It was as the Spider had said, an odd sensation flowing in her body. But by the time it finished most of her pain had disappeared. Ishiyo was about to say something when the pills were handed to her. "Oh...ah of course." She took the offered medicine and water.

"Thank you Kuchiki-san, I owe you and you-eh's for this." She bowed as deeply as her seated position...and the last lingering pain...would allow. "I should be in good health come the morning, but if not I will notify you."

Her eyes dropped her to open shirt and the diminished bruise. "Is it alright if I put my shirt back on?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:38 pm 
He nodded standing "think nothing of it, healing people is what I do." He thought for a moment "perhaps we could follow up tomorrow regardless of your condition. Uhm just go somewhere at some point, if you aren't busy that is." The confidence he had displayed while treating her melted away a little and a bit of awkwardness showed through.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:59 pm 
"I would be honored, the least I could do is go on a date with you Kuchiki-san," Ishiyo responded with a light chuckle and teasing tone. "I will make time."

She buttoned up her shirt and tucked it back in, "Well I suppose we should let Daigotsu-sama back in to his room."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:01 pm 
Shokomaru was already there, arching an eyebrow.

"Etiquette, kiddos."

He went over to the fridge.

Description

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:07 pm 
Satoru nodded to Ishiyo handing her his comms number "in case you need further assitance."

He bowed to Shokomaru "Everything should be in order. Do you have any further use of me Daigotsu-sama?" Perhaps he should be embarrassed asking for a date in the middle of another man's date but this was a miai and he wouldn't feel bad for getting something out of making an evening house call.

Profile Theme
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next