It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 3:46 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: Re: The crazy and the fashionista (D7 EM closed)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:13 am 
"Well, if you want the boldest from this miai...when it comes to fashion, I'm the best choice" Nara said with a nod "other than yourself of course, but you can't really claim yourself! Most others are so conservative in their outfits, just following the standard trends and doing the same standard things. Plus I think you'd have fun modelling on me" she grinned, before picking up her tea to sip as well.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:42 am 
"I have no doubt at all that I would," She noted, putting her chin of her hand as she leaned forward with a smile. She looked down with a slight tease to her voice. "Though there ARE a few other bold dressers you know. No getting complacent on me."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration
Profile (plus info for corporate ties)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:20 pm 
"If that's a challenge Fusako-sama, then it's one I gladly accept" Nara said with a grin "my outfits will always be bold! Fusako-sama will have to show me more of her as well, I'm curious who is bolder out of you and I."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:41 pm 
"Oh, I am quite certain you would be if it came to that, but I have to have a line in the sand for myself when I'm mostly selling to other Crane. Something I could design for you would likely be much more bold than my normal, depending on what it was for..." She trailed off, looking at Nara thoughtfully.

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:52 pm 
"It might open up a market for the Spider too, ne? Being that I'm a tv star there" Nara commented as she sipped her tea, tilting her head as Fusako looked at her in a more lost expression.

"Fusako-sama is thinking. Is it about designs?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:50 pm 
That brought a faint smile. "Mm? Oh, yes. After all, I've gotten a good look at your body a few times now, so imagining what to put on it shouldn't be so difficult. Perhaps I would have to replace your costume designers..."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:02 pm 
"If you were my wife then that would be a given, ne? I would be your model and you would be the designer. Maybe I would even try designing and Fusako-sama could model? What does designing entail?" Nara looked back at the outfit Fusako was wearing again with a curious eye "is it just imagination? Or is there more?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:38 pm 
Fusako raised an eyebrow before smirking a bit and shrugging. "I suppose that would depend who you asked. Some see it as a more mathematical process, some like painting, more aesthetic and emotional. I suppose I'm a bit in the middle in that I believe it takes research and study, but also bouts of imagination, dreaming, and epiphanies. No one's really ever been able to say what makes good art or not after all."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:12 pm 
"My father says I have a wild and overactive imagination that I funnel into my arts. Maybe I can funnel that into clothing design, I haven't tried before. I always feel like good art needs good imagination, and Fusako-sama knows good fashion design so I trust Fusako-sama" Nara said with a few nods "dreams are different, I don't think what would come from dreams would be good design. It might be extremely bold though."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:06 am 
The dream topic was easy enough to drop, what with more interesting angles brought up. "I think I would appreciate seeing what you could come up with Nara-san. There most certainly isn't the time and inspiration here, but I believe I would be quite intrigued indeed."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:08 pm 
"Mmm...what about mulicoloured lacing for sleeves?" Nara said thoughtfully, taking some more of the food "that's all I have right now, so maybe I need more time to think, but I like lot of colours!"

(Sorry for delay - IRL has been manic)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:05 pm 
"I could tell," she noted playfully. "It isn't something most of my clients would favor, but it would broaden my market in interesting directions. I'd be intrigued to see how it would own out."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:43 pm 
"How do they know if they haven't seen it? Or does lace not suit? It could be dyed fabrics" Nara frowned "I don't own many items with lace actually. I guess lace isn't common! I wonder why?" she looked to Fusako as if she believed the woman would have all the answers.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:03 pm 
"Perhaps you're right about their not knowing what they want, though Crane can be dreadfully conservative." She paused to give a grin. "As for lace, it is quite fashionable indeed actually.... merely beneath clothing, for the bedroom."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:47 pm 
Nara went to speak, then paused, then frowned, before shaking her head.

"I think lace could be used beyond the bedroom. Maybe that's a Spider thing though. I can bring some Spider fashion to the Crane! Not that Crane fashion isn't great, but..." Nara shook her head "maybe a fusion could make things better. Perfection in art is always what we aim for, ne? Even in acting you sometimes have to do things differently to get a better result."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:38 pm 
"Change always takes time, especially in a clan like the Crane, but I happen to be somewhat of an expert in helping to foster new trends. I think we could work it out Nara-san, of course." She gave an easy smile.

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:29 pm 
"I do too!" Nara said with a few nods "soon! Maybe, hopefully, I hope so at least. Don't know the future of course, but I think it would be fun" she beamed a happy smile as she put her chopsticks down "this is a lovely start to the day. Thank you so much, I really enjoyed everything about it."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:49 pm 
Fusako nodded before leaning across the table and giving Nara a slow kiss. She let it longer before sitting back with a mischievous smile and standing. "My, what pleasant dessert. I'm glad you enjoyed our talk as much as I Nara-san."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:04 pm 
Nara was entirely caught by surprise with the kiss, taking a few moments before returning it, which meant she was kind of sat stunned for a few moments after before answering.

"..." A few blinks, then a smile and a slight blush "hai! It was wonderful. Um. Hai!" she giggled "I look forward to more of them in the future."

She rose, smiling more.

"Do you want me to call for someone to collect the plates?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:18 pm 
"No no, I already have that arranged." She smiled. "Now get going dear. I'll talk to you again soon."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next