It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 11:17 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 

Post subject: [D7; EM, lounge] Rise and max range
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:26 pm 
As is becoming his custom, Akodo Akihiko rises early and selects a table in the lounge to receive his guest. A simple breakfast for two is requested of the staff, who themselves are becoming used to the Lion's "office hours."

Akihiko preemptively pours hot tea for himself and his guest. He takes a first drink to help center his mind, and engages in the last part of his morning routine: a scathing glare at the perpetually weak beverage.

Post subject: Re: [D7; EM, lounge] Rise and max range
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:01 pm 
A lion matter demanded her dress uniform. She approached Akihiko at the correct speed, stopped at the appropriate distance. Snapped to attention and bowed. "Akodo-sama," she spoke calmly.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:10 pm 
The Akodo rises, bows appropriately, and then sits. "Welcome, Matsu Chiyoko-san. Please sit. The tea is fresh, if..." He glares at the pot. "Less dedicated to Bushido than we would wish." He looks to Chiyoko, curious if the Lion Army had the same euphemism for unpredictable or shoddy.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:11 pm 
Chiyoko tilted her head at the expression, but didn't say anything on it. Her hands folded into her lap. "Thank you, Akodo-sama, for the invitation. I trust the Miai has found you well?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:22 am 
"Well enough, well enough," he nods. "And for you? It's been several days since we spoke last. I've been consulting with our clanmates about their progress on matches and where I might be able to help."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:10 pm 
"It has been well," she nodded. "I have a confident favorite choice now in Utaku Hyeon-ju, I think. I am considering secondary choices if she is chosen before I am given the opportunity, or if she exceeds me in points and chooses another. Doji Ichika I think would not be disagreeable."

She considered a moment. "Debts incurred have required I go out with Shiba Atsumori to collect plants. Perhaps I shall endeavor to learn more of him in the process."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:40 am 
"Very good," he says, nodding at the conclusion of the matter-of-fact report.

"I'm familiar with Utaku Hyeon-ju but not the others." Was there a waver in his voice mentioning the Unicorn? He adds, "I would welcome hearing more about all of them from your perspective. And I will note, again not as your commander but the ranking Lion here, that it would be most disappointing if Matsu-san did not return from her... outing." Akihiko gives her a pointed look, though his eyes reflect a touch of concern.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]