It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 10:20 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject: Re: [Day 6 EM] Tacticool (Open)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:26 pm 
"Alight. Well, let me put my rifle back into the case and then we can get starting." Kamui starts walking to his rifle case. "So, what type of food do like like?"

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:15 pm 
Daidoji Kamui wrote:
"Alight. Well, let me put my rifle back into the case and then we can get starting." Kamui starts walking to his rifle case. "So, what type of food do like like?"

"Well, anything traditional is to my tastes, but I have found myself with an interest in otori since coming to Asakaze."

Profile art credit: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/k4nea2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:31 pm 
"Interesting, I have not had otori yet. Is there a good place to get that?" Kamui finds his rifle case, and looks at his night vison goggles. Them would have been handy, but I won without them.

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:35 pm 
Daidoji Kamui wrote:
"Interesting, I have not had otori yet. Is there a good place to get that?" Kamui finds his rifle case, and looks at his night vison goggles. Them would have been handy, but I won without them.

"There's a little place in the residential district. It's a hole in the wall, but if you do not mind something more...rustique Daidoji-san, it's not a bad location."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:07 pm 
"You think I, an the Crane army, can't handle rustique? I'm pretty sure that's a necessity for all the clan military forces." He kneels down and puts his rifle away in it's case. "Is that where you want to go? I'm game."

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:10 pm 
Daidoji Kamui wrote:
"You think I, an the Crane army, can't handle rustique? I'm pretty sure that's a necessity for all the clan military forces." He kneels down and puts his rifle away in it's case. "Is that where you want to go? I'm game."

Slight eyebrow raise

"As in the military it is always good to scout first. If you would like to eat there then it saficies for me as well."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:49 pm 
"Sounds like a plan. Oh, time would you like to go? Early Afternoon is the Miai event and I have plans already for the early evening, but open the rest of the time." He shut the case and stands up again.

Theme | Profile
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3