It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:51 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 

Post subject: (D1 LM) Trying out the Local Food (Open/Expecting?)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:30 am 
Tsukiko is sitting on a bench near the Kashi-Wa as she waits for the others to arrive, munching on an Otori skewer for her breakfast. She has her headphones on and is bobbing her head along to some music while her servant, as usual, is steadfast by her side.

Servant Naoki Carrying: Sidearm, Portable Computer, Holorecorder

Post subject: Re: (D1 LM) Trying out the Local Food (Open/Expecting?)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:39 am 
Tetsu is simply dressed, a black t-shirt (seemingly one of several) a tailored fit on his frame, while his pants are somewhat reminiscent of hakama is his best Crab blue. He notices Tsukiko bobbing along to the music and regards her for a moment, eyes glancing over to the servant alongside her.

Damn, I might be out of my league here...

But he was already here, and there was no going back now. He waves to Tsukiko, knowing that she likely can't hear through her headphones.

When Serious: Heavy Armor
"Drumstick" the Otori

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:21 am 
coordinating a meet up is much easier when you are sharing the same room. They had briefly discussed time and place this morning before Satoru headed to the gym. Freshly washed and in a pair of dark pants with a light gray t-shirt the outfit showed off more of his toned physique than the robes he had been wearing yesterday.

He bowed to the pair "Morning I hope your days are off to a good start." He said simply adjusting his glasses after he straightens himself from the bow.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:56 pm 
Seeing Tetsu and Satoru approach, she removes her headphones, stowing it away before returning the bow with a smile.

"It's going fantastic, the otori skewers are really good for a street vendor! So, where do you guys want to head first? I was thinking we could help Tetsu-san find a densai then go browse around a bit more before maybe trying out some more of the local food?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:15 pm 
Tetsu can't help but find Tsukiko's enthusiasm to be infectious. "That sounds good to me Tsukiko-san...can I call you Tsukiko-san? I didn't eat much of a breakfast, and you always seem to find something interesting to eat when you step into a new port."

"Drumstick" the Otori

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:00 am 
Satoru nodded "As good a plan as any Bayushi-san, I only have a couple of things I need and breakfast is always a good call in my book." he replied with a small smile

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:27 am 
Fundai Tetsu wrote:
Tetsu can't help but find Tsukiko's enthusiasm to be infectious. "That sounds good to me Tsukiko-san...can I call you Tsukiko-san? I didn't eat much of a breakfast, and you always seem to find something interesting to eat when you step into a new port."

"Of course you can, we're friends, aren't we? I've heard that there's some called a 'bubble tea' here too, I want to try that out later."

Kuchiki Satoru wrote:
Satoru nodded "As good a plan as any Bayushi-san, I only have a couple of things I need and breakfast is always a good call in my book." he replied with a small smile

"Perfect, let's head to the electronics store, shall we?"

When they enter the store, Tsukiko beelines towards the densai section, pointing out an older model of densai although still on the higher end. (she points out the 1 koku model)

"See, this densai is my favorite as it's very durable and lightweight, its ease of transport making it the perfect device to use outdoors. Of course, if you want a device more for transferring and receiving files, you might want to buy the other model designed for office use, which is faster, but more fragile and expensive." (probs would be 2 koku? idk just guestimating this stuff)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:37 pm 
Tetsu tries to mask a frown as he sees the price tag.

That's a third of what I brought with me!

Still, he wants to play it cool in front of Tsukiko so he begins to try out the models. He knows a bit about computers, so he decided to stress test it a little. The highest end one moves like a breeze, but Tetsu stops to think.

"I mean, it's amazing, but it feels like a finely tuned sportscar when I need an ATV." Tetsu shops the models, looking for something over the base model, with some of the drawing apps that Tsukiko mentioned and tools to help with his engineering, but not quite to the highest end.

"Drumstick" the Otori

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:31 pm 
[Tetsu winds up purchasing the 1 koku model]

"Drumstick" the Otori
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]