It is currently Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:41 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: [D1 LM] Finding Something to Wear
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:23 am 
"I think I've heard of it. I imagine it's available across all networks?" Nozomi inquired. She wasn't particularly sure. But something with 'Imperial approval' would be surely allowed to circulate among the clans...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:09 am 
"It is. It's a favorite program among the Imperial explorers and so it's been picked up and shared by a lot of other clans with the number of cross clan participation there," he says with a nod.

Carries: Wakizashi, Sidearm, Communicator, Densai, Portable Informator, Persnal Seal, Holorecorder, Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:57 am 
"Ah. I might have watched a bit then, though clearly I do not remember it much." Nozomi smiled sheepishly. "Were you hoping to go see, like, outside the city here?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:44 am 
"I was, at least a little bit. But it would be silly to do so by myself since I'm not equipped for such things. And I don't particularly want to inconvenience anyone. If I get the opportunity I'll take it, but I'm not trying to put together an expedition or anything."

Carries: Wakizashi, Sidearm, Communicator, Densai, Portable Informator, Persnal Seal, Holorecorder, Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:08 am 
"I see." Nozomi lowered her eyes in thought and then smiled. "If I come upon an expedition, then I will be sure to let you know!"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:54 pm 
"I appreciate that," he says with a bright smile.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2