It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 11:30 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post subject: Re: Late Hours of the FanCon (FanCon. D9, EE)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:02 pm 
"Sure! I was gonna take a break, but if you'd like some help I can certainly try!" she said with a bright smile. Resting the shirt into the crook of her arm, happy that it'd served it's duty proudly.

Leaning in a little she awaited just what he was hoping for help with, an ear slightly turned toward him to make sure she heard him well.

Last edited by Doji Ichika on Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:07 pm 
Shinjo Yul wrote:
"A drifter plushie?" Yul chuckled. "Okay, I've gotta get one of those. Maybe two."

His expression grew more serious. "Sounds good to me. Lead the way, Koseki-san."

With his volunteer knowledge of the layout Koseki led Yul over to the costume displays. He started looking for info on the designers. "Maybe the guy has a massive ego. Let's see if we can find his stuff?"

The Firefly started looking around for any sort of name tags or similar.

D9. EE. Fan Con. Looking for evidence of Isawa Shin. Investigation/Perception: 4d10ro1k2 18 Hmm, forgot to code for explosions.
D9. EE. Fan Con. Looking for evidence of Isawa Shin. Forgotten explosion: 1d10o10 1 lol. Total is 19.

Equipment: Sturdy clothes, densai, Sidearm, Daisho, lighter, smokes.
Where appropriate: Light armour, rifle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:23 pm 
There were a lot of people milling about here but the crowds were manageable. The convention had a good share of people but none of them were Isawa Shin.

Doji Ichika wrote:
"Sure! I was gonna take a break, but if you'd like some help I can certainly try!" she said with a bright smile. Resting the shirt into the crook of her arm, happy that it'd served it's duty proudly.

Leaning in a little she awaited just what he was hoping for help with, an ear slightly turned toward him to make sure she heard him well.

"Yeah? So, I'm looking for a here-row," he said with an obvious drawl or an exaggerated pronunciation that would indicate some distain. "You got a here-row here?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:32 pm 
"A-" she furrowed her brow a little. "A hero?" she asked, uncertain, tilting her head a little to the right. With a soft laugh, she said, "I'm sorry, I don't quite understand," she said, bringing up her free hand to cover her chuckle.

"You mean like me?" she raised her arms a little to show off her outfit a bit, glanced around with a light but strained laugh. "We have plenty around here, yea?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:35 pm 
Nakauchi Mumei wrote:
Mumei showed up a second later, tugging the tiny skirt into place after changing into also freshly bought, by Akemi, costume that shall be left vague until there's a bit more time to find a good picture. Spotting Akemi, she angles toward her and then points to where a Starlight Neko Five cosplay cover band looks like they're setting up in an unused corner between a fashion shoe store and a the edge of the food court. "Music! And that looks really cute out of the bag. I kind of had my doubts about that skirt, but it works!"

Akemi smiled and answered one octave higher than usual to be heard in the brouhaha of the con.

"Well, let's say it doesn't hinder movements much as long as you're bold enough."

She followed Mumei's stare and nodded:

"Is that the plan for today dance-sensei? Following you either way."

Carries, when angry: Tetsubo, Heavy Armor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:47 pm 
Doji Ichika wrote:
"A-" she furrowed her brow a little. "A hero?" she asked, uncertain, tilting her head a little to the right. With a soft laugh, she said, "I'm sorry, I don't quite understand," she said, bringing up her free hand to cover her chuckle.

"You mean like me?" she raised her arms a little to show off her outfit a bit, glanced around with a light but strained laugh. "We have plenty around here, yea?"

The man didn't look too impressed by the answer as he looked back at her with an amused expression. "Naaah..."

"No, then? Okay, If you can't help me with that...I'm also looking for a thief, you got any of those around here?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:53 pm 
Tetsu shrugs. "Yeah, me neither. First time playing." If the man was trying to insult him, he wasn't very good at it.

He also cocks his faux armored head at the man's requests. "Are those characters I don't know about? Sorry, it's a big fandom out here"

When Serious: Heavy Armor
"Drumstick" the Otori

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:24 pm 
Ichika glances to Tetsu for a moment raising her brow, keeping it raised as she looks back to the man. "A thief? Maybe over by the roleplaying tables, unless you mean a real one? Did someone take something from you?" she asked, uncertain and concerned. Furrowing her brow as she started looking at the man with a little more focus, like looking at him might tell her something.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:44 pm 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"It is okay to feel grief. Otherwise, we would not have funerals." Nozomi glanced over at the seat next to Hyeon-ju.

"I hope you are right. I wish I knew more of her, famous as she was in life."

"Yes, but... if I feel it too much, it will be like a floodgate opening." Perhaps once this miai was concluded and she had found that treacherous designer, she'd allow herself to fully grieve.

"Would you like to sit, Kitsu-san?" Hyeon-ju gestured to the nearby spot on the bench.

Has: Daisho, sidearm, fashionable attire, cool shades, densai, comm, Kami-pet.
Sometimes: Light armor, Marksman rifle.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:56 pm 
Fundai Tetsu wrote:
Tetsu shrugs. "Yeah, me neither. First time playing." If the man was trying to insult him, he wasn't very good at it.

He also cocks his faux armored head at the man's requests. "Are those characters I don't know about? Sorry, it's a big fandom out here"

Doji Ichika wrote:
Ichika glances to Tetsu for a moment raising her brow, keeping it raised as she looks back to the man. "A thief? Maybe over by the roleplaying tables, unless you mean a real one? Did someone take something from you?" she asked, uncertain and concerned. Furrowing her brow as she started looking at the man with a little more focus, like looking at him might tell her something.

The man looked at Tetsu and Ichika, continuing to look unimpressed. He turned slightly to look toward the section of board gamers and role-players. Nope, he didn't find what he was looking there either. "Yeah, a real thief."

"Nothin' you should worry about, samarai-sama," he said as he gave a lazy bow. After all, he did seem to be a ronin, "I'll look for my way out."

With that, he made his

/exit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:01 pm 
Watching as the ronin left Ichika furrowed her brow, crossing her arms and holding her little volunteer shirt. Looking to Tetsu when the man walked out of sight she leaned over a little, "D-did that seem as strange to you as it was to me, Kaiu Tetsu-san?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:40 pm 
"No, it definitely was strange." Tetsu drums his fingers against the flimsy pretend armor and pulls up his holorecoder, trying to take a few pictures of the man as he goes. He is quiet for a while. "Have you ever heard of a Twenty Goblin Winter, Doji-san?"

"Drumstick" the Otori

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:57 pm 
"Kaiu-san!" Ichika's voice raised just a little like a reprimand, it didn't quite sound like her. Looking down she brought her hands together, fiddling with her index finger a little.

"N-no," she answered, sheepishly trying to get away from the previous moment.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:03 pm 
Hotaru Koseki wrote:

With his volunteer knowledge of the layout Koseki led Yul over to the costume displays. He started looking for info on the designers. "Maybe the guy has a massive ego. Let's see if we can find his stuff?"

The Firefly started looking around for any sort of name tags or similar.

As they walked along, Yul kept trying to push the hair away from his eye. "Maybe I should have picked a different costume. This one just seemed easy."

He helped examine the name tags, but then he frowned, glancing around. "So... where'd you get the plushies?"

----------------------------------------------------------

D9EE, Spot EVIL. VP 1k1, unskilled: 3d10 11

Danger!: Armor, marksman's rifle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:43 pm 
Tetsu shakes his head, pocketing his holorecorder. "Never mind. It's a Crab thing."

"Drumstick" the Otori

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:02 pm 
Utaku Hyeon-ju wrote:
"Yes, but... if I feel it too much, it will be like a floodgate opening." Perhaps once this miai was concluded and she had found that treacherous designer, she'd allow herself to fully grieve.

"Would you like to sit, Kitsu-san?" Hyeon-ju gestured to the nearby spot on the bench.

"Ah. It would be unseemly to let that happen, wouldn't it?" Nozomi empahized. She took the seat next to the Utaku and looked out to the crowd. "I meant what I said this morning. You represent your clan well. I can't say the same about all of the other clans so... You should know how much that praise means from me."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:07 pm 
Shinjo Yul wrote:
As they walked along, Yul kept trying to push the hair away from his eye. "Maybe I should have picked a different costume. This one just seemed easy."

He helped examine the name tags, but then he frowned, glancing around. "So... where'd you get the plushies?"

----------------------------------------------------------

D9EE, Spot EVIL. VP 1k1, unskilled: 3d10 11

"Oh, there's a big display over on the other side of the SMC costumes. You should definitely get a drifter..." He grinned and kept looking for any sign of Isawa Shin handiwork. They slowly moved in the direction of the plushies.

"So which events did you go to? I had a great game of Sailors and Serpents. You should try out Asako Chiruha's new game too. It's pretty cool."

Equipment: Sturdy clothes, densai, Sidearm, Daisho, lighter, smokes.
Where appropriate: Light armour, rifle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:30 pm 
Fundai Tetsu wrote:
Tetsu shakes his head, pocketing his holorecorder. "Never mind. It's a Crab thing."

"O-" she shuffled a little awkwardly, looking away for a second. "ohkay," with a soft sigh she turned to Tetsu a little more fully. Dipping her head, "I'm sorry if I disturbed you, Kaiu-san. Have a pleasant day, hmm?" she said, fiddling with her index finger off to the side.

Last edited by Doji Ichika on Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:44 pm 
The Tsuki-toons game ended up running for quite a long time, and Shion got quite carried away doing that "Harmonautics" board game, so it was quite late in the Con when she finally took some time to walk around and try to see who else was there and what they were doing.

Seeing Ichika and Tetsu, and Koseki to one side, she nodded and waved to each of them with a smile, but refrained from interrupting their current conversations and just kept chilling to the side for now.

Honour: Exceptional * Status: 1 * Glory: 1 * CP: 0

Carries: Communicator, Densai+Radio+Headphones, Wakizashi, 1> Instruments, Purse.
Sidekick: Stray the mutt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:42 pm 
Suzume Shion wrote:
The Tsuki-toons game ended up running for quite a long time, and Shion got quite carried away doing that "Harmonautics" board game, so it was quite late in the Con when she finally took some time to walk around and try to see who else was there and what they were doing.

Seeing Ichika and Tetsu, and Koseki to one side, she nodded and waved to each of them with a smile, but refrained from interrupting their current conversations and just kept chilling to the side for now.

ahh the performer from the other evening. Satoru approached slowly and offered an appropriate bow "Suzume-san isn't it? This one is Kuchiki Satoru. I saw you perform the other night at the club, it was most interesting but very enjoyable." his eyes and tone were cool trending toward cold but that seemed to be his default, not directed at Shion

Profile Theme
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next