It is currently Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:51 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: Re: Morning Swim! [Day 1 EM, Akaboshi Sports Center]
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:47 am 
"Oh...well that depends on how you count it," Her smile returned, "I first become enamored with flying when Pa-P....fatheh let me come with him to touh one his aerospace factories. That would have been....around age five. I was able to go out flying with some of the test pilots fo-eh a few racing pinnaces the company had been working on. That would have been around ten or eleven, got to fly them too....of course it was a training seat and they had put a governeh on the engine so it would not go particularly fast. At thirteen I was sent to Kakita Naval Flight School and trained there until I was inducted into the military at eighteen, spent a yeah familiarizing myself with naval fightehs as part of a station squadron before being assigned to the 312NFS."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:54 am 
Dilapidated or not, a sports center was a big draw for Tenma, even if she hadn't moved in to her rooms yet for the day.

Coming out of the locker room in her training swim suit and with her hair down out of it's usual ponytail, she noticed there were other diligent samurai up and about with the same idea as her. That boded well for this miai.

"Good morning, minna-san. A wonderful morning for some exercise, neh?"

She recognized the Crane woman, from yesterday, but the others were all new to her.

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:02 am 
"Oh, Bayushi-san. Welcome." The Crane dipped into a bow in greeting, "This is Matsu Hide and Kuchiki Satoru. We were just introducing ourselves." Like the Scorpion Ishiyo was also wearing a one piece athletic swimsuit and had clearly just been swimming.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:15 am 
Satoru bowed to the Scorpion that joined them as he had been about to reply to the Daidoji. "Good morning Bayushi-sama." He said as he was introduced not knowing her rank based on how she looked in a swim suit he tended toward polite.

"I had not expected so many to wake up early to work out. Good to see so many are not treating this as an excuse to slack off."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:47 am 
"Indeed; Even if things are only starting."

She gave a bow herself.

"And yes, I am Bayushi Tenma, senior Yoriki. How is the water?"

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:02 am 
"Serviceable," Ishiyo responds with a shiver, having now been out enough to really feel the cooling effects. "The temperature is fine, the length is a hair shorteh than standard, same with the depth, and the width is much smalleh."

She smiles at the Spider, "That was actually very pleasing to me as well, happy to see so many still maintaining theih fitness this duty ends afteh a mere twelve days and then back to one's propeh duties."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:56 am 
The Matsu gave the Scorpion a polite bow, welcoming her to the group. “Pleasure to make your acquaintance.”

Hide sits herself down at the pool’s edge, slipping a foot in to test the temperature for herself. “Yeah, seems fine to me. Size might be an issue since there’s four of us. Might need to alternate laps? Like two at a time or something.”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

Artist (NSFW stuff in the gallery)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:29 am 
"Worry not Matsu-san I am here to use the gym, not the pool. I simply came over when I heard Daidoji-sama call out. Swimming is an excellent workout but today is leg day." He obviously didn't skip it.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:35 am 
"Every dojo has their own workout routines, I know. Are you all bushi by profession then?"

She'd missed that part before she'd come in.

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:47 am 
"Matsu-san is infantry if im not mistaken and Daidoji-sama is a pilot. I am actually a priest and doctor though I serve in the Spider military." He explained to the scorpion who had missed introductions.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:58 pm 
"I think with three we still have enough space for separate lanes," Ishiyo glanced back at the pool, "Truthfully four could probably fit...with a little crowding. Though its seems will not need to test that assumption."

To the Bayushi she added, "I hope you have settled in well, and had a chance to see the city. I know ou-eh shuttle was here early yesterday."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:24 pm 
"I don't mind things a little bit crowded; I come from a very large family, so I'm used to sharing space."

Slipping fully into the water while keeping her head above it, she turns around to rest her arms on the pool edge as her long red hair dips into the water behind her, "I've basically seen nothing so far, nor settled in; Our room is not yet ready, and I didn't even unpack when I found a place for last night."

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:36 am 
“Oh, wow, you don’t even have your things settled? You’re definitely dedicated to keeping the routine.” The Matsu slipped her other leg into the pool, dangling them both before she slipped into the pool fully. “I respect that.”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:11 am 
Ishiyo like wise slips back into the pool, taking her time this second time in. It would have been rude to splash the other two...and just immediately return to swimming. Unlike the other two she took her head under and back up before answering.

"Not really all that much room to settle," The Crane said, gripping the side and putting her feet up against the sidewall...ready to launch herself back into a routine. "A bunk, some closet space and meeting the roommates." She sighed at that last part, wishing they had been up before she had left. Oh well it was in Inu-tai's hands to make her introduction.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:46 am 
"Well, I can hardly complain so long as it is clean and quiet. Surely the Phoenix would not be so crass as to not be able to provide that for guests."

It was more a statement than a rhetorical question, Tenma also preparing to push off the wall after dipping her head under.

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:59 am 
"Indeed the accommodations are succient. Bed and storage, dont really need anything else for this short stay. I could do with more privacy but it is a short time overall."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:05 am 
“I’m used to less privacy, myself.” Hide looked up at Satoru from her position in the pool. “Don’t worry, I’ll be sure to give all my roommates as much space as I can. Not sure how the other two are taking the living arrangements quite yet, either. Best to be polite in that regard, yeah?”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:12 am 
"Just came off a carrieh myself, despite the stories even the Crane have can not afford the space fo-eh every crewman to have theih own room." Her legs tensed, ready to spring off the wall, "Not much privacy there eitheh. Of course I knew everyone there very well, a lot of new faces here."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:13 am 
"Oh of course and do not trouble yourself on my account Matsu-san, I am simply....not used to being around people all the time. I look forward to sharing a living space with you." He said looking down to her and the others "yes sharing sleeping quarters with trusted comrades is slightly different than strangers. But the opportunity to meet new people is something."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:35 am 
Tenma looked up at the Kichiki, "...I take it you are not getting in the water immediately then?"

"The law never rests."
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next