It is currently Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:20 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: Re: A thing or two. (Silver Star Day 1 Early Afternoon)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:35 pm 
Green, well it was his clans color, which was a plus at least in some people's eyes "I like it." He said after a moment, reaching out a hand to take a sleeve to feel the cloth.

"I like how it feels too, and as thin as it is it should remain cool in the heat." Looking up he offered a warm.smike to the crane woman. "Thanks for helping me find it, Doji-san."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:46 pm 
"Of course, Tsuruchi-san," she smiled in turn. Happily allowing him to fully take the shirt from her in the exchange. Glancing around the story quick, she returned to him with a thought. "So, shall we find one for me next or shall we be more effective and keep looking here for now?" she spoke with a slightly altered tone as if it was some well-thought plan in some kind of drama, she smiled of course while doing this.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:00 am 
That caused him to crack a smile as he took the shirt from Ichika. "I don't think we counted for efficiency in our planning, Ma'am." He replied try to mimic what one of the tough guys in a war drama might sound like. Though it only lasted a moment as his tone returned to normal as he continued. "Let's find something for you, fair is fair after all."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:10 am 
With a bright smile she nodded, "Mhmm," and then slipped around the clothing-rack they were beside. Figuring the right side had the male garments the left side might have the lady ones. Leading them rather properly over there she glanced back to see Hayato, seeming to see if he'll start taking first jabs at the task.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:22 am 
Shopping for women's clothing wasn't exactly his forte, but he did have a little sister so it wasn't exactly the most foreign concept. So as they made their way to the women's section he decided to take a note from the Crane's book and take the lead.

"I suppose I should ask what you normally go for a more modern style, ot something more traditional?' He asked as he made his way towards a rack of summer dresses, long for the sake of appearences, but thin enough to be breatheable in the heat.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:52 am 
"Traditional, I," she hesitated on that answer though, turning toward one of the other clothing arrangements. Finding a few to look through while Hayato looked on his own. Glancing over, "Those look cute, and.." she looked back, searching through a few, "well, I guess I've been toying with the idea of trying on some things that are a little more.. casual?"

"Everyone else seems to be dressed so.." she didn't know what word she wanted to use, so she left it there.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:05 am 
"Well, I for one think you'd look cute in something a bit more casual." He mused as he drew out a dress in a pale rose, and turned towards Ichika and raised an eyebrow apprasingly. No, maybe not quite her color. "Though I suppose I can understand your meaning a bit. It's so different I'd guess I'd say? It almost feels foreign at times?"

"It's not something you would wear to anything formal either, but perhaps a stroll through the garden, or a trip shopping." He paused a moment, trying to find the right things to say. "I suppose what's more important though is to wear what you find comfortable."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:15 am 
"Mhmm," she agreed, a quick nod of the head as she found a shirt she rather liked. Plain white as it was, it still had a certain nice quality toward it. Glancing over to what Hayato find she gave it an appraising look, "Hmm," she tapped her chin with her free hand. "It's cute.. but, I'm not sure that red quite suits me too much. Well.. maybe it could," she considered another moment.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:36 am 
The white shirt seemed a nice one, and in earned a approving nod as he saw her pick it up. "Maybe something brighter, without quite being loud?" He asked thoughtfully as he glanced back towards the rack to look for something else."

"Something in yellow maybe or maybe a lilac?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:14 pm 
"Oo," she nodded, "those both could be a lovely color Tsuruchi-san," she said with a smile. Looking back into the racks of clothing, searching through. Stepping around one of the other racks and then popping out from behind one with a blouse. Only to decide immediately she didn't care for it and slipped it back where it was.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:16 pm 
It was easy to see that the Crane was far more adept at shopping then he, Ichika managed to pop up around racks that he hardly even noticed she moved to. At times he almost thought she was teleporting, but that seemd a bit silly even to him.

As she hadn't tried to dissuade him from finding a dress though, he continued his search finally finding somethign in a pale almost flaxen yellow that he brought to her attention. "What do you think of this?" He asked as he pulled the dress forth, so she could see it. The cut was was rather conservative, with the skirt falling to nearly ankle length, and while the bodice might hug the curves a bit, it did st least cover the cleavage. A big step in the direction of casual, but still quite modest.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:19 pm 
"Oo," she remarked softly, having popped back around from where she had set the dress back. Stepping forward she took a good look at the dress, holding out a hand so that she could see examine it a little easier. "Perhaps with a hat of some kind.. one of those," she pointed over her head, drew a large circle around the edge of her head. "Sun-hat?" she looked up to him, a light smile.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:31 pm 
At the mention of a sun-hathe nodeed, they were a pretty common accesory in Mantis lands and they found suit the outfit quite nicely. "Yes, I think that would be just the thing, they're quite nice really, and do a good job of taking the place of an umbrella to keep off the sun. Or so I understand them." Hayato replied, passing the dress to Ichika so she could get a better look at it.

He was intrested in what her final thoguhts of it might be, but in the meantime he let his sight drift to the nearby racks and sections. The store likely had ladies hats around here somewhere. "I can try and see if I can find some, if you like."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:56 pm 
With the dress in her hands she lifted it up a little, got a good look at it in the light. Back down she brought it up against her kimono, looking down at it. Glancing around for a mirror she replied, "No need.. for now, Tsuruchi-sama. Thank you though," she looked to him and smiled.

"I am going to go find a mirror, perhaps you would like to search for your other item you required while I do so?" she raised a brow.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:12 pm 
A pair of slacks and swimwear were the next on his list. Neither of which were found here. "That would be the most efficient." He replied after a moment. "Though I'm in no hurry either."

"Still, if you liked to split ways for a tme, perhaps we can meet up again in swimwear?" He asked his head tilted to the dide questioningly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:33 pm 
"That sounds like a good idea, Tsuruchi-san, meet you there in a few" she said with a bright smile before making her way off toward somewhere she might find herself a mirror to view the dress in.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:34 pm 
"See you in a few." Hayato flashed a warm smile in teh crane's direction, as he moved back towards the men's section. He'd need a pair of slacks to go with the shirt at the very least, and perhaps some sort of light kimono as well? Having something a bit more traditonal was likely wise.

It was perhaps ten or fifteen minutes later when he finally managed to find the swimwear section. He shoudl of guessed it'd be on the far wall, of course detouring around the women's lingerie section had added a bit of the trip as well. He hadn't expected to find it when he was trying to catch a quick look around for a hat section.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:38 am 
By the time he got there Ichika was looking around the swimsuits. A cute one-piece with some Crane-sensibility was in her hands, floral and ocean print together. Frills where they counted, short but cute along the leg-openings.

Turning about she tossed him a warm smile, "That dress looked good on me, Tsuruchi-san!" she said with a bright smile. "We'll have to find a good chance for you to see it yourself, yea?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:34 am 
"Happy to hear." He replied, flashing a grin at the Crane. "And I'm enjoy that, maybe we can find a time to meet for a walk, or lunch, or something?"

The swimsuit recieved a cursory glance, it was cute and not overly revealing. He didn't wish to stare though. "My apologies though for taking so long. I got a little caught up in things it seems."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:20 am 
Ichika shook her head, "I just moved fast, Tsuruchi-san" she smiled and then dug into her small purse she carried with her. "Had a game-plan," she chuckled. Setting the swimsuit down she was free of both hands for her purse. Pulling out the main device of her communicator, setting it up to sync before she asked, "How about we sync, then you can give me a call when you might like to meet again?" she smiled.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next