It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 5:26 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: Re: Back to the Pool (Akaboshi EM D3)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:56 am 
"No, not yet." Her blue eyes flick back to his and she smiles, "I suspect Daigotsu-san is about to suggest a...what do you call it...date." She winks and disappears beneath the water again, slipping past Ryuu while remaining under and resurfacing on the other side of him.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:30 am 
"Daidoji-san is correct." He grinned, nodding. "They have different pins you can win. I have one, currently. I would truly enjoy trying it with you." He had turned as she swam underneath, wanting to keep facing her.

"If you would want to go on a date with me, Daidoji-san, I would be honored."

Carries: Daisho, Sidearm, Uniform with the Daigotsu Mon, rank in Silver with black outline, Jade cufflinks, Communicator, Densai
Danger: Rifle, Light Armor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:03 pm 
Ishiyo smiles, "Well it is a miai, I suppose I would not being my duty if I refused." Her voice carries a teasing tone to it.

"So then a dance at the Starcade it is. Well at least a dance at the Starcade at any rate." She floated near the wall, treading water.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:10 am 
"Duty can still be pleasing, Daidoji-san." He teased back, mock hurt in his voice, though it seemed he had to work for the joke. He pulled himself up from the pool, twisting to sit on the edge, looking down to the fighter ace.

"The trick is to pick the songs at random. Let fate decide how you would have to move your feet."

Carries: Daisho, Sidearm, Uniform with the Daigotsu Mon, rank in Silver with black outline, Jade cufflinks, Communicator, Densai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:09 am 
Ishiyo grinned from her spot in the water, "I suppose it can at that. And it sounds like you have already found the secret of the dance machine. Though it sounds very reckless this approach."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:53 am 
"Reckless is an odd word choice. It is only reckless if one doesn't love dancing." He chuckled, a little darkness in his laugh, though it may not have been intended. Clearing his throat, his legs gently kicked in the water as he sat. "The real trick is to work with your partner. The reqards come from knowing how the other moves. One cannot succeed, without the other."

A lighthearted shrug. "Seems a good way to gauge potentials, if you ask me."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:41 am 
"I meant... reckless in the unplanned sense." Another soft chuckle. "I see, I see. So I should consider this a test?" Her smile turns sly, a twinkle in her blue eyes. "How many have you used this test on?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:48 am 
"Well. I have only danced with Shinjo Yul-san. But that was how I discovered the secrets of the dance machine." He nodded as he looked to her, then the devil appeared in his smile.

"You will be the first to confirm my theory, Daidoji-san. Also, my first official date."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:32 am 
"Oh so learned the secrets of dancing from one pilot and want to see if it works on another." Ishiyo submerges again, for a moment Ryuu can just see her through the water. When she resurfaces it next to him.

The Crane pulls herself into the side and takes a seat beside the Daigotsu. "First date eh? Bold of you to aim high with the first shot." Her words were teasing but her cheeks were flushed.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:02 am 
"Miai are all about risk, no?" He looked to her as she sat up, eyes half lidded, though no less vibrant. "Timidity is no virtue here. To not strive for someone is to fail." His chest slowly raised as he breathed in the pool air deeply, enjoying just how they were seated now.

"If I am not bold, I would not have been sent here. If I am not bold... I have already failed." He focused intently on her eyes.

"There are people worth all the risk in the world."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:30 am 
Ishiyo meet Ryuu's gaze, her face was red...probably just the effects of the pool and her exercise. She looks away, offering a view of her face in profile. Her feet kicked in the water and she smiled.

"I am intrigued to see how you-eh first shot lands." She looks back up to him. "...I think it is starting to get warm in here again."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:08 am 
"I will make sure you receive a detailed report, Daidoji-san." He hadn't noticed that he had leaned down as they were speaking. Seeing her profile in blush, he nodded. "So it is. What do you say, a brisk one hundred meters?" He stood up, reaching down with a hand to help her stand.

"Freestyle?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:16 am 
Ishiyo hesitates for a moment, she should stand on her own that was the proper thing to do. The Daidoji took his offered hand, it was surprisingly warm to the touch, and stood up beside him. "So one end and back twice? Any stroke we wish?" Her hand slowly slipped from his grip. "Then perhaps anotheh trip there and back at a leisurely pace to cool down?"

The Crane pilot grinned as she stepped back from the Spider, moving to her starting position. "Is this all you have in mind or is theih some web I am about to fall into?" She asked teasingly.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:22 am 
"Daidoji-san." Again, that mischief showed in his features. "If you were caught in some wicked web I have weaved, you would already know." His hands rested on his waist, standing tall before her, the definition of muscle of a bushi trained in athletics on display before her.

"I look forward to the leisurely pace after I beat you in the initial lap." He prodded her with that little competitive jab.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:38 am 
Ishiyo studied him for a moment, whatever dignified impression she was going for was ruined by the bright red hue her pale skin did nothing to conceal.

"Do you know the most important thing in ai-eh combat Daigotsu-san?" She smiled slyly, leaning toward him, her own features were slight but athletic. She lacked the mass of the muscle but her grace made up for it....

She reached out and brushed his chest with her finger tips before placing her palm flat against it. "Always secure an advantage before the attack." The Crane pushed him gently, not enough to cause him to loose his balance but enough he was forced step back. And in that moment she was in the water and moving full speed toward the opposite end. Ryuu could just hear her soft chuckle in the air.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:47 am 
He stepped back onto his heel as she pushed, laughing loudly. A splash, ss he dove in again after her. Cresting the surface quickly, his arms pumped in a forward stroke, legs kicking evenly, but rapidly. The Spider giving chase to the Crane.

He wondered what oobaasan thought...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:55 am 
Before hitting the wall Ishiyo flipped and used the last of her momentum to compress her legs against the side. With a might push, she flung herself back toward the opposite end, covering part of the distance underwater. Her head appeared above the surface to take a breath as her arms plunged into the water in the front crawl stroke.

She was unsure if Ryuu was beside, behind, or in front of her. For now she was exerting her all, Ishiyo would work through her thoughts when she won!

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:58 am 
The Obsidian Magistrate had his Strength in Terror. His perception allowing him to see new ways, new approaches that made him all the more effective. Muscles pulled taut as he flipkicked against the pool wall, before cutting through the water again like a knife. He kept his pace with Ishiyo, feeling the water splashing around him, the sound of breaking water interrupted by drawn breaths.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:05 am 
The second wall, again the turn and the press of her feet to the wall. Again she flung herself back toward the opposite wall. Her muscles ached now, but it was a good feeling and Ishiyo savored the work the exercise was putting her body to.

Again she reverted to the front crawl, clearly preferring its speed even if it put more strain on her body.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:22 am 
Ryuu was not one to give up a chase, and certainly not easily. His arms extended forward, keeping him sleek beneath the water before mirroring her forward crawl again.

His heart was pumping, he could hear it in his ears. He felt alive moving after her, beside her, with her.

He couldn't tell his position. He didn't care. He was swimming with her.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next