It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:18 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: [D4 LA Tian Bubble Tea] Bubbleheads
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:07 am 
Kuni Eriko wrote:
"Yeah, witch hunter stuff...admittedly, we don't often work in pairs unless something really heavy is involved. To be honest, I have yet to run into a maho tsukai. That could be considered unlucky to some witchhunter. My trail does lead me to plenty dangers however. There's never a shortage of that."

"It is an interesting idea to consider, Ujina-sama," she nodded soundly at that. "I wouldn't mind it at all, even if the idea was given to me just now. Something tells me that you might have the decision on that one and it's not exactly my say anyway?"

"I believe it. As long as you do your Duty, and keep people safe, does it matter, though?" He smiled, then drank some more tea. "But I would like it to be your decision, not mine. You and Hide-san seem to be getting along. I don't want to stand in the way of any of your preferences. If we are to spend our lives together, I think we both should want it."

Combat outfit: light armor, daisho, rifle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:12 am 
"Matsu-san, huh..." she murmured in thought and took a sip from her bubble tea once more but perhaps didn't notice that she had reached the end of the cup already, making that uncomfortable slurping noise as she as out of tea. She gave it a shake and there was still a share of grass jelly still in the cup, that was annoying.

"I guess we did talk a bit at the club, I thought I was holding her back from doing from what she wanted to do there. You don't' exactly go to a club to chat, right? We are doing more things later on together, I'll admit," she nodded.

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Wernope

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:31 pm 
Jin withheld a laugh at the sound. "Would you like another one?" He smiled and leaned back as he listened to the Kuni. "Not usually, but since you didn't dance." He pointed his finger at her in mock admonishment. "You did talk in the end. Well, that is a good start, I guess. What do you think of her though? In general?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:03 am 
"Me, oh, nah," she said before unceremoniously tossing the cup into the nearest receptacle, "some of these things are mostly sugar and water. I think I'll stick to one a day."

She sucked a breath in and looked up as her hands found themselves in her pockets. "...ah, I don't know. She seems pretty nice, clever and social. Humble, too, I guess. Sure, I'll admit that she's a pretty nice gal overall."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:25 am 
Kuni Eriko wrote:
"Me, oh, nah," she said before unceremoniously tossing the cup into the nearest receptacle, "some of these things are mostly sugar and water. I think I'll stick to one a day."

She sucked a breath in and looked up as her hands found themselves in her pockets. "...ah, I don't know. She seems pretty nice, clever and social. Humble, too, I guess. Sure, I'll admit that she's a pretty nice gal overall."

Jin smiled, still finishing his own. "Yeah, she is. You could picture a life together?" He asked EVER SO SUBTLY.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:36 pm 
"I can't say I'm too sure yet, Ujina-sama," Eriko continued to look unsure at the question with a should of her shoulders. "I haven't really thought too much on this marriage stuff as of yet. My mind has been on my research so far, you know, trying to be academic and all that."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2