It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 7:45 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post subject: So Fan, So Con (Fan Con Obs 1 Day 9 LA)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:12 pm 
Hayato wandered around the Con after finishing his round of Space Colonist, there were a few things he had wanted from the dealers room, but he wasn't in much of a hurry. He didn't know anyone to gift a SMC costume to anyways, unless he got them for his sisters. Which while funny would likely get him a scolding from his mother.

He walked slowly, avoiding what large bits of the crowd that he could, stopping every once in a while to poke around at a exhibit or table he found intresting. Maybe they had an artists alley somewhere around here?

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

Post subject: Re: So Fan, So Con (Fan Con Obs 1 Day 9 LA)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:03 am 
Eriko was here among the attendees of Fan Con. She was familiar with some parts of the fandom but it was never enough to make her consider going to one of these things. However, here she was and moving through the crowds of the content as she moved from vendor table to vendor table.

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Wernope

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:29 am 
Hide wasn’t too far behind, but she did get distracted by things every now and then. Unlike Eriko, she had almost no clue what half this stuff was. Oh, but the plushies were cute. “Oh, hey, look at this one!” she said as she held up an adorable little deer plush. “I think I like the overgrown lizard ones better, but at least this one has the benefit of not existing on a mushroom planet.”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

Artist (NSFW stuff in the gallery)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:39 am 
Ichika was doing the best she could to help out around the con. Having had a really amazing time at the showcase she spoke briefly with Chiruha and got to helping out around the place doing what she could. Always off on one task to the other, helping people out. Dressed in a costume she made herself, one that matched the SMC Crane from the first airing as people would see today. Displaying the volunteer shirt she had on a nearby box so that passerby knew everything was above board!

Standing by a little container she gleefully greeted passerby and handed out water to any and everyone who came by.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:26 am 
"Doji-san." Hayato greeted the young crane as he made his way over to accept a glass of water. "I hardly recognized you in that costume." He offered Ichika a warm smile. "You pull it off well."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:16 am 
"Oh!" she said, having practically handed off the water without realizing it was Hayato. Opening her arms in an exaggerated surprise motion she laughed, "Tsuruchi-san!" smiling brightly as she gave a bow, "Thank you for saying so. I worked pretty hard on it!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:43 pm 
Matsu Hide wrote:
Hide wasn’t too far behind, but she did get distracted by things every now and then. Unlike Eriko, she had almost no clue what half this stuff was. Oh, but the plushies were cute. “Oh, hey, look at this one!” she said as she held up an adorable little deer plush. “I think I like the overgrown lizard ones better, but at least this one has the benefit of not existing on a mushroom planet.”

Eriko smirked faintly and nodded at the deer plush, "That's a pretty cute one, are you actually going to hang it off your belt? The lizards are cool...but some of them have very punchable faces for some reason."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:50 pm 
“Ah, you’re right.” Hide put back the little deer and picked up a big drifter plush. “Koseki-san told me that Yul-san and Mumei-san almost got eaten by one of these guys.”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:54 pm 
Doji Ichika wrote:
"Oh!" she said, having practically handed off the water without realizing it was Hayato. Opening her arms in an exaggerated surprise motion she laughed, "Tsuruchi-san!" smiling brightly as she gave a bow, "Thank you for saying so. I worked pretty hard on it!"

"You made it yourself then?" Hayato paused a moment to give the outfit a good once over. "I suppose i should say you really outdid yourself then. I didn't know you were such a skilled seamstress."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:50 pm 
"I dabble with a lot of arts but putting this together was a pretty new experience!" she laughed, "How about you, Tsuruchi-san?" she asked, squatting down she pulled out a few more of the water bottles and set them up on the same spot where she had her shirt hanging from.

"I hope you're having fun with your time, yea?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:30 pm 
Carrying round her plushies, Nara looked around at everything else happening. Fancons were really interesting! Nara kind of wished this was the whole miai, rather than the actual miai. Far more fun to collect plushies and play acting games than go hunting or drive cars fast.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:35 pm 
Susumu Nara wrote:
Carrying round her plushies, Nara looked around at everything else happening. Fancons were really interesting! Nara kind of wished this was the whole miai, rather than the actual miai. Far more fun to collect plushies and play acting games than go hunting or drive cars fast.

Honagi-sensei (Or at least Kuchiki Tsugiharu cosplaying as Honagi-sensei) came up from behind her, as was his wont.

"Ah, Mia-chan. I trust you're enjoying yourself during this brief respite?" he asked.

Glory: 1.0 Honor: Honorless Dog Status 1.0 CP: 3

Gear: Robes, Densai, Fantasy Fight Deck: Jurojin's Journey, sidearm, wakizashi, communicator, Hyper Dance Star Pin (1/8), Shirakawa Nagareboshi (TM) shades

"Illuminate a brighter future for the Spider Clan"

Theme Song

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:36 pm 
Doji Ichika wrote:
"I dabble with a lot of arts but putting this together was a pretty new experience!" she laughed, "How about you, Tsuruchi-san?" she asked, squatting down she pulled out a few more of the water bottles and set them up on the same spot where she had her shirt hanging from.

"I hope you're having fun with your time, yea?"

"Well, I suppose I should say I am suitably amazed." He shifted to raise his holorecorder, and offered the Doji a playful wink. "Could i get a picture?"

"But yes, it's a bit of a blast." He smirked and glanced at the wster bottles the Crane was setting up. "I hope you're having some fun as well?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:54 pm 
Kuchiki Tsugiharu wrote:
Honagi-sensei (Or at least Kuchiki Tsugiharu cosplaying as Honagi-sensei) came up from behind her, as was his wont.

"Ah, Mia-chan. I trust you're enjoying yourself during this brief respite?" he asked.

"Wha? sensei?!" Nara looked at the man with wide eyes, before looking around the fancon. Was this the show? Was a demon about to jump out? She reached behind her and tried to find her rifle, before looking panicked.

"Where is he?!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:25 pm 
Susumu Nara wrote:
"Wha? sensei?!" Nara looked at the man with wide eyes, before looking around the fancon. Was this the show? Was a demon about to jump out? She reached behind her and tried to find her rifle, before looking panicked.

"Where is he?!"

"Hmmm, where indeed, Mia-chan? When the final darkness comes, we all must face it alone. But until then, we find the strength that we lack in others. Perhaps those nearby can provide you with the answers you need?" he suggested with a nod towards the small knot of attendees close by.

Glory: 1.0 Honor: Honorless Dog Status 1.0 CP: 3

Gear: Robes, Densai, Fantasy Fight Deck: Jurojin's Journey, sidearm, wakizashi, communicator, Hyper Dance Star Pin (1/8), Shirakawa Nagareboshi (TM) shades

"Illuminate a brighter future for the Spider Clan"

Theme Song

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:35 pm 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
"Well, I suppose I should say I am suitably amazed." He shifted to raise his holorecorder, and offered the Doji a playful wink. "Could i get a picture?"

"But yes, it's a bit of a blast." He smirked and glanced at the wster bottles the Crane was setting up. "I hope you're having some fun as well?"

"I am! A lot actually," she said, glancing down as she steps over a few things to get back into the main throughway. Boxes and coolers, the coolers containing water to be handed out and whatnot. "I used to watch when I was really little and it's cool to see it all again," she glanced around, smiling like a goofball.

Looking around she found a good spot and then gave a little pose, "Whenever you're ready, Tsuruchi-san," she said with a two-note giggle.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:45 pm 
"Glad to hear." He replied with a easy smile. Taking a few steps away to take a few shots of Ichika in her costume. They turned out pretty well all things considered. "I can send you some of these later, if you like." He offered after he finished.

"Still, it's a shame I caught you working, I was looking for a bit of help picking out some gifts for my little sisters." He mostly knew what they liked, but he still only had a mans eye for these things.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:02 pm 
Matsu Hide wrote:
“Ah, you’re right.” Hide put back the little deer and picked up a big drifter plush. “Koseki-san told me that Yul-san and Mumei-san almost got eaten by one of these guys.”

Eriko shot a questioning look at Hide, "So you're saying that Yul-san didn't have enough danger in his diet and decided to go out there to get more of his daily dosage? Maybe danger was the name he was born with or doing his darnedest to impress someone else. Thankfully, we didn't have to go too close to the shore for our adventure. I initially thought it was by the shore memorial. Still, a funny though if one of these things would roll by and..."

She gave the plushie an uppercut brush on its snout, "Pow! Right in the kisser! I'm pretty sure that's how it would go down."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:03 pm 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
"Glad to hear." He replied with a easy smile. Taking a few steps away to take a few shots of Ichika in her costume. They turned out pretty well all things considered. "I can send you some of these later, if you like." He offered after he finished.

"Still, it's a shame I caught you working, I was looking for a bit of help picking out some gifts for my little sisters." He mostly knew what they liked, but he still only had a mans eye for these things.

"Please do!" she said, happily stepping forward. More conversationally close she took a wide glance around and found another volunteer, giving them a high wave she pointed down to the little station and gave them a thumbs up and pointed away.

Looking back to him she gave a little nod, "So, what are we looking at for your little sisters?" she asked, wearing a light smile.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:18 pm 
Kuni Eriko wrote:
Eriko shot a questioning look at Hide, "So you're saying that Yul-san didn't have enough danger in his diet and decided to go out there to get more of his daily dosage? Maybe danger was the name he was born with or doing his darnedest to impress someone else. Thankfully, we didn't have to go too close to the shore for our adventure. I initially thought it was by the shore memorial. Still, a funny though if one of these things would roll by and..."

She gave the plushie an uppercut brush on its snout, "Pow! Right in the kisser! I'm pretty sure that's how it would go down."

Hide gave Eriko a bit of a smirk, "I mean... Pretty sure it would be a little bigger than this guy. Maybe a bit more this sized!" She picked up a massive megadon plushie.

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next