It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:52 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: One More Bubble Tea For The Road (D12, LA. Tian's)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:38 pm 
Hyeon-ju's disposable fork hovered mid-air with the parts of bubble-waffle and ice cream as a wild Kitsu appeared.

Carefully, she placed down her fork and faced Nozomi. "Kitsu-san," she bowed, "there is no need for you to apologise for the actions of another man, actions that were out of your control."

Has: Daisho, sidearm, fashionable attire, cool shades, densai, comm, Kami-pet.
Sometimes: Light armor, Marksman rifle.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:26 pm 
Yul sat up, smiling gently.

"Would you care to join us, Kitsu-san? Let me get you something? I think I can find something acceptable to your taste, here."

Danger!: Armor, marksman's rifle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:33 pm 
Nozomi sighed out of relief. She looked over to Yul and shook her head. "Oh, no, no, I can get it myself. I should be the one repaying both of you."

The priestess smiled weakly. "That I at least have control over, yes?" She laughed awkwardly and reflexively pushed the bridge of her nose. She shook her hand awkwardly afterwards and then looked away.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:48 pm 
The gesture was a little bit comical, and Hyeon-ju pressed her lips together to avoid a snicker.

"Kitsu-san... I want to say that I'm very honored to know both you and your future-wife, and to have fought alongside you, avenging Matsu Chiyoko-san." Hyeon-ju bowed once more. "I bear no ill will towards any of you, or Chiyoko-san's clan, for the actions of one man."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:11 am 
Yul cleared his throat. "We were just talking about how we hoped that the friendship between the Unicorn and the Lion might last, even if no marriages came from it."

His lips quirked. "Before that, we were talking about what an idiot that guy is. But maybe it's better to focus on the later conversation, huh?"

Danger!: Armor, marksman's rifle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:09 am 
"I'm glad," she said to both of them. "Thank you for your kindness, both on this day and beforehand. You have done so much for our clan. You have my utmost respect."

The priestess looked away meekly. "Surely, your clan came out the best of us in terms of decorum."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:23 am 
Getting some tea for Nozomi that had no dairy in it was easily handled, and the two Unicorn were pretty regular customers here after the near-two weeks of stay on the planet.

"It's not the way of Shinjo or Utaku to roar like the Lion do," she assured Nozomi. "But you're kind to praise us so. Thank you."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:06 pm 
"Oh, oh, thank you," she said before taking the drink bashfully. She shot a smile to both of them after taking a sip. "I know Hayato will treat you well but I haven't actually met the Osprey at all. I'm guessing she's nice?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:33 pm 
"Hayato-san is a good man, and has represented himself and his clan with honor and skill," Hyeon-ju said with an approving nod, but she did seem happy for the match even if it had come through some rather painful experiences. "I'm glad to know you approve of him too, Kitsu-san."

Looking to Yul for a moment, she changed her focus back again to Nozomi. "Mumei-san is nice, and seems a very devout shugenja to me. I think you would like her."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:57 pm 
"Be careful of him though," Nozomi said with a smirk. "He can drink quite a bit! Fortunately I never had to administer any aid for any hangovers." She waved her hands. "I prefer to shoot lasers from my hands."

She glanced over to Yul and nodded. "I wonder what she likes to do with incantations then. Probably... flight related, but that's too obvious, isn't it?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:03 am 
Hyeon-ju raised an eyebrow at that, but wouldn't mention that she probably could out-drink Hayato if they ever decided to make a competition out of it.

"Ah well, I've been to my fair share of formal events that require a lot of drinking. I'm not too worried." That sounded much better than saying she had been drunk enough times to keep up with most.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2