It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 8:01 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: A thing or two. (Silver Star Day 1 Early Afternoon)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:29 pm 
The problem with interstellar travel, and especially going to some place you have never gone before was that it was a little hard to pack. Which left him a bit lacking in terms of clothing options.

So stepping into the local department store he took a look around, the men's section was where?

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

Post subject: Re: A thing or two. (Silver Star Day 1 Early Afternoon)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:26 pm 
"Maybe.. this one?" she said to herself, slipping into one of the store-fronts. Having decided upon the need for a swim-suit at some point, maybe. At least, maybe, given what kind of attire she's seen thus far she might even need something that's a little more casual.

Passing up next to the Tsuruchi Ichika glanced over, conspiratorially, "Are you lost too?" she said, quietly.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:23 am 
"Lost?" He considered that for a moment or two. "Perhaps, though i think its more that I haven't found what I am looking for."

He turned and offered the woman a smile. "I suppose in the end that's the same thing though." He offered the Crane a smile. "Tsuruchi Hayato." He said introducing himself.

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:44 am 
"Doji Ichika!" she returned with some mirth, bowing in her introduction. "A pleasure to run into you today, Tsuruchi-sama! What were you looking for anyway?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:05 am 
"A pleasure indeed, Doji-sama." He replied, though perhaps not with quite as much enthusiasm. "as For what I'm looking for, the mens section at the moment. I wanted to get a few changes of clothes and perhaps a swimsuit or two."

"I admit I was a bit unsure of what kind of weather I was packing for, so ended up coming a bit light. Is your case similar? Or are you perhaps searching for somethign else altogether?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:45 am 
"Similar," she rocked her hand as if to convey this fact. "Just that my reasons for needing it are different. Was better and easier to travel with my necessary things. Outfits and swimwear didn't seem the most important to bring along if I could just get the right stuff here," she said.

"Though.. suppose we wouldn't be looking in the same section, yea?" she softly giggled into her sleeve.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:25 am 
"No, I suppose we wouldn't be." He replied with a soft chuckle. "We could take turns though, if you don't mind the company."

He gestured towards the aisle in front of them. "Whichever section we find first could be our initial destination."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:10 am 
Tapping her chin with an outstretched, and well-manicured, index finger she thought. Wasn't much different when she went shopping with Shin-kun back in the day, so, with a soft shrug, "Sure! I think that sounds like a wonderful idea, Tsuruchi-sama!"

"Who leads the way?" she said, smiling as she was rocking on a foot as if to accentuate her point.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:27 am 
"Mmm.." hayato paused anf studied the Crane girl for a moment, before nodding seemingly to himself. "I think I'll trust your instincts when it comes to wandering the forboding halls of the department store."

He offered the Crane girl a playful wink. "After all it seems like you've gone shopping before."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:38 pm 
"Me?" she brought a dramatic hand up to her chest, wearing a playful grin. "Why, I don't think I've ever stepped foot in one!" she said, walking forward a few steps before turning around with a light laugh.

"Well," she said, a smile, and then turned around. Walking through the store she followed along the right side, with a purpose so much so that she likely didn't register as needing assistance. Checking the quality of the material of something uni-sex for a moment.

"You're here with hopes for the Miai, yea?" she said, looking back over to him to make sure he was there before resuming her examining. "What kind of hopes do you have Tsuruchi-san?" she ventured the guess at a lower honorific.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:23 pm 
He chuckled at that, shaking his head as she stepped forward, and falling in step beside her. At least she seemed to have a sense of humor, which was certainly a plus in his book. Some of those he had flown down with ahd seemed a bit lacking in that department.

"My hopes for the Miai?" He asked moving to a piece of clothing nearby and lookign it over, he'd never had a good eye for this sort of thing, but no harm in looking. "Other then getting married, I tried to arrive without any at all.. I mean I suppose I'd like to meet someone who I find attractive and funny, who I can get along with and perhaps find enough in common to build a relationship on."

"But those seem the type that might be in high demand, if you know what I mean." He continued with a soft chuckle. "So I decided to just try to go into things with a open mind, to try and chat with as many people as I can and see who I can get along with and who I likely can't." He dipped in close to try and get a better look at the seams of the garment he was looking at. "And yourself, Doji-san? Anything in particular you are hoping for? If you don't mind me returning the question."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:18 pm 
"Hmm," she tapped her chin as she looked through the clothes just in front of her but found nothing that required further appraisal. Giving a little wave to show she was moving a bit further down they found themselves in the men's section. Checking out one of the shirts she continued, "Well," she chuckled as she pulled at the shirt a little to get a better view, "I am glad that your goal is to get married here!" another soft laugh.

"Would certainly be a shame if you didn't," she turned the shirt to show it to Hayato. "You goals though.. well, your hopes, they sound nice. A much better than most I've received at first ask today. Hmm.. myself though.. I suppose I'm just looking for someone I can get along with? Being able to come home from our duties to find someone to spend the wee hours of the night laughing and talking to instead of.. well.." she shook her head. "Well, what other people might do who don't enjoy one another," she confirmed with a nod.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:49 pm 
He glanced from the seams of the clothing to Ichika, as she gestured that she was leaving. "It's a common goal i suppose, but I think it might be a little bit hard to wrap your head around at times." Hayato said, following the young woman as she led the way to the men's section.

"Still glad to hear I have at least someone here cheering me on as it were." Pausing he peered at the shirt for a moment before looking back to Ichika. "Think it's my color?" Her words did bring a smile to his lips though. "That would be nice i admit, much better then the other circumstances to say the least." Hayato would certainly pass on those if he had any say in the matter.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:11 am 
"Maybe?" she said, pulling it from the wall and holding it up to him. Checking the pale-orange against him, twisting her lower lip as she thought. "I don't know," she compared again, shifting her head as she focused on the comparison.

"What do you think, Tsuruchi-san?" she asked, turning the shirt back around so he can see it better. Something that was bland, pale-orange. Pretty Phoenix in make. "Oh, but don't forget to feel it too," she held out one of the short-sleeves the shirt had. "It's really comfy. Collar is nice and warm too!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:08 am 
"Hrm." He reached forward and took the offered sleeve, "It does feel quite comfy, though I wonder how it will breathe in this heat." The idea of a warm collar when it was warm and humid outside wasn't the most appealing he had to admit.

"Mmm." He brougtht a hand up to rub his chin thoughtfull. " I think I'll pass for now, I'm not sure of the color, and you aren't either. Which likely means it's not the right color for me." The young man finished with a nod.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:57 am 
"It's still comfy, at least in here," she said, pushing it over toward him. "At least feel the collar a moment," she said with a light smile.

"About the color though, yea, I'm pretty sure you're right. Still, not a good pick for this weather either. Still.." she tapped her chin, then pointed at him, "it might be a nice cozy winter-type bit of clothing. Should.. well, it be something you'll need to come back for in the future?" she chuckled a little.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:25 am 
"Quite right there." He said with a soft chuckle, as he reached to feel the collar. "That is nice though, it'd be real comfortable to lounge around the house in at night."

"I'll definitely keep it in mind should it come to that." Stepping forward he let his fingers move over a few of the other shirts, finally settling on one in a bright electric blue, that seemed much thiner. "Hrm, I think this one may be a bit too loud for me."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:31 am 
"Hmm," she said, peering over as she set the other shirt back to where it was. Slipping over beside him she took a closer look and nodded, "I agree, Tsuruchi-san."

Glancing around she sought through a few of the other available shirts but didn't find anything in the quick look, yet, "Something between the two.." she said, searching more.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:25 am 
He wasn't quite sure which color was between electric blue and orange, but if anyone could find it, a Crane could. "Alright then." Hayato said with a nod.

"Maybe we can try over there?" He offered gestufing towards another rack containing shirts a few feet to the left.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:27 pm 
"Maybe!" she said, walking around the other side of it and peeking around the room nearest. Turning around she started sifting through the rack and found one. Soft in it's green meadow-like color and feel, light. Pulling this one from the rack she happily brought it over and showed it off.

"Not too much energy, not too cool. Light," she said, raising it up and down as if that helped, "and I think the green might just fit you. What do you think Tsuruchi-san?"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next