It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 8:59 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: Re: (D5 LE, Kashi-Wa) Unlikely Dinner Duo
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:49 pm 
"Certainly a lot of fair Crane maidens," Nozomi admitted with a slight smile. She furrowed her brow "No male Crane, from what I remember, if you prefer that instead." The Spider were left out entirely.

"Oh! Yes, those." Nozomi chuckled a bit. "My fellow Kitsu never went for those."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:49 pm 
"There's one. Male Crane that is." His smile turned a bit mischievous. "If you're asking about my sexual orientation, Kitsu-san, I prefer the company of Women, im not averse to marrying a man though."

Looking down at his app he shrugged. "I find them useful myself, if you like I can send you the app and you can get a feel for it for yourself."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:54 pm 
"Oh, oh," Nozomi blushed, shaking her head. "I didn't mean to ask so bluntly. But, uh, it's good to know."

She glanced at his densai and then shrugged. "It couldn't hurt."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:46 am 
Hayato chuckled, an amused smile on his lips. "Happy to help." He replied honestly.

Looking at his densai, he started a data transfer and waited for the Lion to accept. "It updates in the morning, so you won't get anything today. Let me know if you like it though."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:49 am 
Nozomi glanced at her own densai long and hard. She eventually took a deep breath and accepted the data transfer. Afterwards, the Kitsu took a moment to check her diagnostics before smiling back at the Tsuruchi.

"I honestly expected the Mantis, along with those other two clans, to be pretty hand-in-hand here."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:12 am 
"Oh? Aren't we though?" Hayato replied after a moment, his on in place. This was not the time to let slip his own dissatisfaction with the current circumstances

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:50 pm 
Nozomi shrugged. "I meant like in getting the matches all sorted out? I expected it to be paired off in a snap." She pushed up her glasses. "Unless you're trying to expand out for alliances. Or there is... Competition among the choices.

"I admit, I don't understand why in the case of all the Crane maidens. They're all so similar looking."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:12 pm 
"I hadn't noticed." Hayato offered with a wry smile. He had after all only met two of those present for any length of time.

"I'm curious as to your interest though?" He looked Nozomi over for a moment. "Are the Lion trying to court a Mantis?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:32 pm 
"You didn't see them at the opening dinner thing? Sure they might dress differently but from the shoulders up, well, it can be hard!"

Nozomi smirked. "Would that be so bad? We are talking about the Lion, aren't we?" She gave a small flex through her clothes.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:51 pm 
He didn't quite see that the same way, but then maybe people lumped pretty together all in one basket.

"Bad?" Hayato paused for a moment. "I wouldn't call it that. Difficult would likely be much closer to accurate. " There was a lingering pause before he continued.

"You do know I was stationed on The Lode in Osano-wo's reach before I came here don't you." Hopefully the Lion would understand the significance of that.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:00 pm 
"Ah," Nozomi replied, taking a step away as she collected her thoughts. "That is a difficult situation, as you put it." She smiled before stepping up to get some food. "I'm glad we got to meet here then."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:38 pm 
"I thought as much." He replied with a easy smile. "And I'm happy to have had the chance to meet you as well."

"I must admit that the Lion I have gotten the chance to meet here have surpassed my expectations."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:43 pm 
"The feeling is mutual," Nozomi admitted. She took a bite of food and then smirked at the Mantis. "Can't say the same about the other clans though."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:47 pm 
"I'll take that as a compliment to my charming nature." He offered with a smirk, accepting his own meal as it arrived.

"Now you have me curious though. Any clans in particular you find, unimpressive?'

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:51 pm 
"It wouldn't be the wrong impression to get," Nozomi affirmed before taking a bite of her food. "Oh now I see why we had to wait so long."

She took another bite and then smiled warmly. "Oh, you know, like what I said about the Crane."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:43 am 
"Other then the fact that we may have picked the busiest food cart in town?" He asked with a playful smile.

"I see... I take it you're looking for someone who stands out more?" His smile turned playful. "Maybe with a gun armed and a great mane of spiked hair colored neon blue?" He waa likely teasing.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:27 am 
"Well yes. It must be the busiest for a reason!" Nozomi countered playfully.

"No, no, I meant personality-wise. They're all pretty girls with pretty girl hobbies. Well, I suppose you could add in a little bit of 'military excellence' for the Daidoji sorts."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:53 am 
"Ah." He nodded. "I really wasn't aware there was a thing like pretty girl hobbies... Does origami count as one? He asked thoughtfully after a moment.

"I suppose I should take the time to ask you what your hobbies are while i'm at it though."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:02 pm 
"Yeah, origami is in there," Nozomi said with a small giggle. "As for my hobbies, I mostly read. I'm surprised we never talked about that." She shrugged. "That's usually what everybody asks me. 'What do you like to do?' "

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:50 pm 
"And here i thought it was beating up gun armed villains in video games." Hayato replied with a look of faux surprise.

"I suppose reading makes sense though." He gestured to her glasses. "You at least pull off the look of someone who reads alot."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next