It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 4:25 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: (D5 LE, Kashi-Wa) Unlikely Dinner Duo
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:00 am 
Nozomi lined up by the cart that was apparently super popular. She had preferred to be sitting down for eating, typically, but she was willing to give it a try.

Post subject: Re: (D5 LE, Kashi-Wa) Unlikely Dinner Duo
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:14 am 
She'd see a familiar face in the crowd, apparently the Mantis she had met on the first day had a similar plan.

When he spotted the Lion in the drowd, he offered a shallow bow, the only one possible. "Kitsu-san."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:44 am 
"Oh! Hello!" she said, giving him a more proper bow in return. "Are you hungry at all?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:33 pm 
"Seems that way." The mantis replied looking towards the food stall. "I guess you're the same then?"

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:14 pm 
"Yup," Nozomi piped. She stared forward towards the line before looking back at Hayato. "Say, have you had any luck here at the miai so far?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:29 pm 
"Luck?" He raised an eyebrow at that. "How do you mean?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:31 pm 
"I meant, like, finding a suitable suitor, that sort of thing," she said, now again not looking at her conversation partner. "From what I know, you don't have many of your clan here to assist you with that sort of thing. Not that you need it, per say, but the support of fellow clan members is comforting."

She gulped. She had certainly spewed out a mouthful.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:02 pm 
"Oh." He contemplated that for a moment. "There are a few that have caught my eye, but I'm not close to a decision yet." No names were mentioned though. "Yourself?

Her next comment caused him to chuckle. "Yes, it would be nice to have more to ask for advice. I manage though. Your own clan has quite the number here. I take it you spend quite some time consulting with each other."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:22 pm 
"It's good that you have people in mind. Me, well, I've struggled to come to any conclusions." Nozomi smiled meekly. "I admit that I am worried others have fared better at deciding thus far."

She waved her hand. "Not as much as you might suspect. It might be more intimidating to approach us, after all, if we're together all the time."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:40 pm 
"I imagine so, its not a decision ill make lightly though, and we are only a few days along." He shook his head. "I can imagine some think they know who they will pick now, but that can change as well."

"I'm not intimidated by much." Hayato replied with a chuckle. "But I see what you mean." He glanced over at the Kitsu. "But you're having trouble, anything in particular you're looking for in a spouse?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:42 pm 
"It seems like everyone but us knows," Nozomi reflected. "Maybe I'll end up married to someone I've never met."

The Kitsu shrugged. "I want to marry for the sake of my clan. I have personal preferences, of course, but I remember my duty."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:02 am 
"It does sometimes feel that way." He agreed after a moment. "Might just be that I'm not being aggressive enough though." Of course the reasonably good choices for someone from his clan were few, or spending all their time with Crane maidens.

"I suppise there are worse fates though then marrying someone you have yet to meet." He smirked. "Aren't the lion on fairly good terms with the Phoenix too?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:15 am 
"Aggressive is one way to put it," Nozomi chuckled. She peered at him and then shrugged. "I think you could woo someone you set your heart to."

She grimaced. "Well, our relationship is fine and will stay that way."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:07 am 
"Mmm... that's a bit of the problem I think." He chuckled softly, running his hand through his hair. "Finding someone I like, in a more then just like sort of way."

"Fine is something at leadt." He replied with a soft chuckle. "I take it you have no prospects at all though?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:38 am 
"Nobody at all has struck you that way?" Nozomi asked, quite curious. She frowned slightly. "That's a bit of a shame, isn't it?"

She sighed on her account. "I don't know. I wish I knew better. I'm almost tempted to commune with the spirits and ask about others."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:40 am 
"It's only been five days Kitsu-san." He replied with a soft chuckle. "I think I'd be more concerned if I already found someone to set my heart to. Though perhaps you're right and its just a failing on my part."

He nidded at that. "I say do it, the spirits probably have some insight on this sort of thing."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:15 am 
"I wouldn't say anyone should be certain," Nozomi said. "But if nobody has even interested you in that way, then that might be a little troublesome." She perked a brow, mainly at herself. It faded quickly, though.

"Oh, no, that seems like a complete waste of their time."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:40 am 
"I wouldn't say no one has intrested me in that way, I've had a few dates already and a few more scheduled in the near future. Just I dunno it seems to early to be making any decisions, or coming close to them." He shook his head, he'd been thinking on this a little too much lately..

"If not the fortunes, why not a horoscope then?" He asked after a moment. "Maybe one of those could give you some insight."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:14 pm 
Nozomi nodded along, pushing her glasses up in thought. "That being said, I remember there being many Crane and Spider here. That'd give you a good amount of options, yes?"

She smiled and nodded. "Divination is not something I'm practiced in but that is a good suggestion."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:27 pm 
There was a slight pause before he spoke, perhaps he was holding back some of his thoughts on the matter? "That's certainly true. I do have quite a number od options here."

At her mention of Divination though he shook his head. "No not that a horscope." They were likely almost the same thing, but apparently not to the Mantis. Pulling out his densai he pulled up a page and showed it to the Lioness. "Like this."

Quote:
Lucky Number: 8
Lucky Color: Baby blue
Love Luck: ***
Work Luck:****
Money Luck: **
General Luck: ***
'Work day blues might get you down, but stick with it. Putting in some hard work today might show dividends in your love life and pocket book.'

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next