It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 4:36 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: Re: (D5 LE, Kashi-Wa) Unlikely Dinner Duo
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:35 am 
"I believe there must be some over-the-counter remedies for that," Nozomi suggested. She closed her eyes and sighed. "But, if I must during the duration of this miai, I will be there the morning after if you were to message me."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:20 am 
"That's truly sweet on you, Kitsu-san." Hayato offered with a soft smile. "It takes a kind heart to be so helpful to a rascal like me." His smile turned into a smirk as he continued. "Still, I'll endeavor to not to get so intoxicated that I will have to call on your aide the next morning."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:46 pm 
Nozomi rolled her eyes, though there was an embarrassed smile on her lips. "Ah, well, it's a priestess' duty to help when she can, right?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:08 pm 
"I suppose it is." Hayato replied flashing a grin at the young woman. "Though i should likely add i find that helpful nature of yours charming."

"It's not what I was expecting when we first met."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:09 pm 
The priestess blinked and then she nodded enthusiastically. "Ah! You probably thought I'd be a no-nonsense sort who would scold you for a single misstep, yes?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:28 pm 
"Something like that." He admitted with a soft chuckle. "Though I don't think your lips are meant for disapproving frowns, so it's a bit better this way."

"I suppose i thought I'd be looked down on quite a bit more. Where instead you and your clan proved quite refreshing."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:37 pm 
"Truth be told, I don't know where I got these smiling lips from. My parents weren't exactly the happy-go-lucky types."

Nozomi chuckled awkwardly. "There's some touchy politics, of course. But, if you want my opinion, there is far worse company here than the Mantis ever could be." She pushed her glasses up. "Besides, war is in the nature of the Lion. We're not like some prissy courtiers who can't believe someone would dare oppose us."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:16 pm 
"Touchy politics indeed." He agreed with a wry smile. "I supoose though I didn't really know what to expect. You and Ikoma-san are the first Lions I've really come to know."

"Though i suppose on the surface she does come off as quite thecdour type."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:58 pm 
"She can be rather dour," Nozomi admitted, giggling at the unpresent Lion's expense. "But I appreciate that about her. It's at least more respectable among my clan than my own behavior."

She tilted her head. "You seem rather personable. I expected many of the Mantis to be like you, actually."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:53 pm 
"Oh? I'm not quite sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing, Kitsu-san." He teased. "Considering politics."

"Either way Ikoma-san is quite funny ilunder that dour exterior, I take it you like her?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:18 am 
"You surprised me in your own way. Maybe we were friends in another life," Nozomi said with a faint smile.

"As for Shoan, of course I like her. She's a member of my clan, after all."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:59 am 
"I don't think you're required to like every member of your clan, Kitsu-san." He replied with a teasing smile.

"Still I'll take that as acknowledging that you're friends."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:53 am 
"It's a good assumption to make. She's the first Lion among the ones here that I got to know. Other than myself, of course."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:04 am 
He paused for a moment and gave Nozomi a curious look. "....Do you talk to yourself often then Kitsu-san?"

"Or is it new to Asakaze." The mantis was probably teasing.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:12 am 
Nozomi shrugged. "It might seem like I'm talking to myself during prayers, at least. But... I think a lot of people sometimes say a short sentence alone."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:45 am 
"As long as you're not having full conversations." Hayato replied with a chuckle. He was a bit surprised that the lion had taken him seriously though.

"I guees you are right though, we all talk to ourselves from time to time."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:37 pm 
"No, no full conversations to myself," Nozomi said with a soft smile. "Though sometimes it's easy to talk to the wind. Let it carry the words to the intended recipient, be they alive or dead."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:11 am 
He nodded at that. "There is some truth to that." It wasn't particularly something he did himself though.

"I suppose whether they hear it or not depends on if they are listening though."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:17 am 
Nozomi shrugged. "You never say anything like 'Ancestors guide me?' "

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:22 am 
"Not often." He replied with a shrug.

"Not that I don't want them to. I just don't like asking."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next