It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 4:39 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: (D6, LE) More Clothes Shopping (Expecting)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:41 pm 
Kamui sitting on a bench near the Silver Star clothes shop. He's thinking about what he might need to get after shopping with Doji-san and Moshi-san yesterday. He's in his nice tailored suit now, but he did wear a new set of clothes most of the day. He might get for some new shoes. Kamui may not enjoy shopping for clothes as much as most Cranes, but he does like looking for new shoes.

Last edited by Daidoji Kamui on Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Theme | Profile

Post subject: Re: (D6, EL) More Clothes Shopping (Expecting)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:48 pm 
Speaking of clothes...someone wearing clothes that really did not fit the setting was passing through, her eyes going from shop to shop as her walking slowed more and more...until she stopped outside the clothing shop. With her clothes and look, it might be tricky to tell who she was.

"Ooo....."

Post subject: Re: (D6, LE) More Clothes Shopping (Expecting)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:17 pm 
Kamui looks up at the woman that said 'Ooo'. "So, I take you see something you like." He stands up and walking to she to see what she is looking at. "And, I am Daidoji Kamui."

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:47 pm 
"Huh?" Nara looked at the man that approached, tilting her head.

"I found a clothes store. I like clothes, so hai I found something I like!"

She bowed.

"I'm Nara. Susumu Nara! Are you here shopping?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:33 pm 
He bows to her.

"I was thinking I might get a new pair of shoes to add to my new clothes I bought yesterday, here." He looks at the the clothes in the window she's looking at. "Are you looking for something in particular or all the clothes?"

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:15 pm 
"Why look for just one thing when a store has lots of things. I can't really buy anything though, not yet" Nara sighed and peered back through the glass "which is a shame. I would buy so many things."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:03 pm 
"Well, I went shopping yesterday for new clothes, but forgot shoes. Clothes shopping alright, but I enjoy shoe shopping." Kamui looks Nara. "Well, you can what you want, and then you get the after." He says that like he's wait for money in his life.

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:49 pm 
"Heee, maybe! What kind of shoes?" Nara looked down at the mans feet then back up at his face "want to go shop-shopping then?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:15 pm 
"Oh, sure. having a second opinion it always good. I'm was thinking something casual and sporty. Running runs or something along those lines." He doors the door and puts her go first. "Any ideas? I'm uses to army boots, sandals and dress shoes at this point."

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:13 am 
"Hmm, depends what you're expecting to wear it with. There's so many different kinds of footwear! What colour set, what length of robe, comfort level, everything matters" Nara nodded a few times as she entered the store wide-eyed "ooo...so many colours..."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:16 pm 
"It is an amazing amount colors here. Hum, I was thinking about hiking shoes, but I do want to have comfortable too. Maybe 2 pairs, maybe?" As he walks in the door.

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:54 pm 
"Pretty..." Nara said as she looked around, until her focus was broken by the man she was with talking.

"Huh. Hiking shoes? Then they'll need to be sturdy, and perhaps with some padding inside. Shoes shoes shoes, where are the shoe-oh I see them!" She charged ahead, towards a large section of shoes in a number of different colours. On her tiptoes she tries to reach some of the higher ones.

"Nyeh, can't reach...."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:13 pm 
Kamui walks up to pull down the shoes she was struggling to get. "I can help you get them down." He's about 7 inches taller than she is. He smiling at Nara. "I normally wear black shoes, so I was thinking of changing it up a bit."

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:55 pm 
"Ooh, you're tall" Nara stepped back a little to let him reach up for the higher shoes. The pair she'd been reaching for were a very bright green.

"They stand out a lot, so if you fall into a hole up on a mountain where only your feet were showing, someone would see you" she nodded "smart!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:36 pm 
"Oh, is that your plan, threw me off a mountain, hum?" Kamui start laughing. "Oh, I'm kidding. Should we look look a couple more pairs and then try their on?"

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:10 pm 
"I couldn't throw you off a mountain. If I wanted you to fall off a mountain I would shoot your kneecaps out and push you" Nara said, apparently serious with her nod "hai, let's choose a few others! Um...what about some blue ones? Or white? No, not white, they'll get muddy. Maybe red?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:30 pm 
"Blue is good, because clan color. Red?" He thinks about that are a moment. "That might something to tryout."

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:40 pm 
"I don't wear clan colours. Nobody has to anymore. Branch out for something new! Red is a very standout colour" Nara pointed to a pair of hiking boots near the top in a very bright red "look, they even have flames on them!"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:48 pm 
"I am normally in army uniform or some type other army clothes and a few white and blue suits. That's why I went shopping for clothes yesterday." He looks at bright red shoes. "Okay, we can try them out too."

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:20 pm 
"Everyone seems to have turned up in military costumes. It's like it's a warzone or something" Nara said with a giggle "I have lots of different outfits! All different colours, and all pretty like this one!"

She pointed up to the shoes again.

"I can't reach. Try them on?"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next