It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 5:28 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: Re: (D6, LE) More Clothes Shopping (Expecting)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:59 pm 
"Okay, let me get them down. Yes, I know military uniforms are blend compared to what you are wearing, war is no place to stand out, unless you want to be a walking target." He pulls down another pair of shoes.

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:17 pm 
Seems that the shoes didn't have flames on. [url=https://images.internetstores.de/products//1179968/02/f97fb7/Lowa_Alpine_SL_GTX_Wanderstiefel_Herren_flame[1920x1920].jpg]They were just orangeish[/url]. Seeing them closer, Nara frowned.

"They look less fun from this range. Still, try try I guess!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:28 pm 
"Alright. And, thank you for your help with your fashion sense." Kamui gives her a nice smile.

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:22 pm 
"I just like pretty colours" Nara said with a giggle "how are they?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:07 pm 
"Hum, I like the green ones. They feel more comfortable, but the orange ones seem be have a bit more padding. Choses. I'm thinking the green myself. What do you think?" He looks up at Nara with a smile.

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:44 pm 
"Hmm...you might lose your feet in the grass!" Nara said with a giggle, examining the shoes "but they look fine. Green can be a tricky colour to match to clothes, but they'll stand out compared to light blues and blacks. Do you want that?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:43 pm 
"Yes, I do." Kamui looks down at the green shoes. "They are nice color, don't you think?"

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:14 pm 
"Hmm. Oh! Wait wait wait!" Nara quickly dashed off to a different section of the shop, poking around a few things before dashing back. She held out a pair of gloves.

"Gloves are vital piece of an outfit!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:24 pm 
"Huh, okay. You're the expert." He puts one glove on. "Alright, what do you think?" He eye's the gloves.

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:19 pm 
"It doesn't match your current outfit, but your current outfit isn't for hiking in. I think it matches the shoes though" Nara said with a few nods "mm, hai for sure. Just need the outfit!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:32 pm 
"You want me to buy more clothes? Well, I guess another set can't hurt, and it's pay day tomorrow."

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:10 pm 
Nara giggled.

"Daidoji-san wants to buy more clothes too? I always want to get more clothes, I love new outfits. It's fun and exciting for me. I had meant more what you intended to wear hiking though."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:23 pm 
"Oh, yes. I might want to go Murkwater Bay and Shrine to Mori no Reiou, or sometime. So hiking shoes are good to get and durable clothes as well." Kamui ponders, I might want a jacket. "Ok, might need to get a jacket at least. I didn't get one yesterday."

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:06 pm 
"Jackets? They are over...um..." Nara looked around, a slight frown "I don't know. Maybe the back?"

She peeked back at Kamui.

"Let's go look!"

(Sorry - IRL has been manic)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:41 pm 
"Alright, lets go." He follows Nara through the store to the jackets.

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:45 pm 
Nara found her way around relatively quickly; the jackets were thankfully close to the front of the store, so the poor workers could start glaring in their direction as if to say 'it's closing time soon!'

Not that the Spider girl noticed.

"Hmm hmm. Let's pick some out~"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:01 pm 
"Okay, lets look. What do you like a man to wear for jackets? I was thinking of something like abstract stripe designs." He sees the many isles of jackets.

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:48 pm 
"Stripes?" Nara frowned, looking at the very limited mens choices "I think whole colours is better for jackets. They have a few stripes though, if that's what Daidoji-san likes! Something like this?" She held up a jacket

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:13 pm 
"Oooo, that was not what I was looking for, but this is fantastic!" His is excited by the jacket Nara found. "Lets see how it fits."

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:56 pm 
Nara looked at the jacket, then back at Kamui, before handing it over.

"I don't know male sizes. It looks right though!"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next