It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 7:47 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: Re: [D6 EA] A follow up Appointment (expecting)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:17 am 
"Indeed, and who knows if piloting doesn't work out for you you can always fall back on wrestling. I'm sure the scene is woefully lack in beautiful Cranes." his tone didn't change an inch while he spoke.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:59 pm 
Ishiyo laughed at that, "Sure, sure Kuchiki-san. If that happens I will hire you on as my personal doctor. Thus condemning you to a life of tending to a handful of divas play fighting."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:10 am 
"My my seems that would be the kind of job for your husband Daidoji-sama. I wasn't aware I'd made such a good impression." He said raising an eyebrow to her "i suppose i could end up in a worse life path than keeping you running."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:11 am 
"My my seems that would be the kind of job for your husband Daidoji-sama. I wasn't aware I'd made such a good impression." He said raising an eyebrow to her "i suppose i could end up in a worse life path than keeping you running. You're a good patient." He said, a fraction more warm than before.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:07 pm 
Ishiyo raised her brow, "Oh? A bit of slyness Doctor?" She smiles, "Really looking to tie yourself to a Crane fighteh pilot?"

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:31 pm 
"Perhaps." he said to either or maybe both of her questions "A fighter pilot is as good a job as any, besides with you out and about all the time someone stable in one place doing work like mine seems to be a good match from a household perspective no?" he asked taking a sip of his drink.

"Besides, you are an impressive woman in your own right. I would be lucky to end up with you when this is all over, a better match than I likely deserve in many eyes."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:03 am 
Ishiyo sighs, "Always social expectations lurking in the background." She shakes her head, "But you-eh skill elevates you in estimation I think, even if not everyone agrees."

Her cheeks redden a little, "And I think you perhaps oversell me, my standing is high foh nothing I have done here."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:44 am 
"well yes Daidoji-sama unfortunately the world we live in is constantly full of expectations and social pressures. It can be...regrettable at times but." he shrugs a bit " it is the world we live in."

"Do I seem to be a man prone to insubstantial flattery Daidoji-sama?" he asked adjusting his glasses "I believe you have a tendency to undersell yourself." he said with a rather direct look and a twitch of his lip at the corner "plus that flush response looks good on you."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:40 pm 
"It is indeed, it is indeed," Ishiyo sighed again.

Her smile returns, "I suppose you are not....still might we compromise. I undersell myself and you oversell me. And flush response? A very technical term for a blush, Kuchiki-san."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:45 pm 
Now an actual smirk appears on his lips "but Daidoji-sama didn't you know? The Spider are uncompromising foes, im afraid you'll have to live with my thinking how great you are until you prove me wrong." He took a drink before adding "and overly technical would have been calling it Idiopathic craniofacial erythema."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:06 pm 
Ishiyo laughs at the little joke, "I see, on both counts. And on the first count I must concede then."

"But surely you are not just here to talk about me..." She blinks, "...well I suppose you were given it was partly to check on how well I healed."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:19 pm 
"Well that was the best excuse I could find to get you alone on a date. But I am here just to talk, talking about you has proven fruitful but if you would like to know things about me I would be happy to answer."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:35 pm 
"I suppose I would like to know why you became interested in medicine." Ishiyo smiled, "And why you always feel the need to be...clinical. There seems an amusing sense of humoh hidden behind that cold exterioh you are presenting."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:54 pm 
"A sense of humor? Now not many have accused me of having one of those." he said straight faced as ever "well my love of medicine comes from my family, my father was a doctor and his mother before him. Its the family business so to speak. The medical bag I use was actually my great great grandfathers, with some updates to keep it modern. As for my clinical bearing" he shrugged his shoulders slightly "Why do you talk the way you do? It is something I simply picked up somewhere in my upbringing. Simply part of who I am."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:19 pm 
Ishiyo smiles, "My apologies if the remark on you-eh speech offended." The Crane rubs her throat, "Especially since my own accent is likely strange to most people."

"Still, it makes sense why you are so skilled as a healeh then."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:42 pm 
a tensing of his arm as she touched her throat a hand that almost came up but was restrained "not at all Daidoji-sama, if I were offended by such a non-insult I'm afraid I would be nothing but a large ball of offense after this past week."

"Your accent is certainly unique but it has its charms, is it common on your homeworld? None of the other Cranes I've met speak in such a way."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:08 am 
"No...it was taught at an early age, you heah it among some of the wealthieh Crane families." She blushes again, "It is fashionable in some circles. Not that I had a choice in the matteh."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:06 am 
Satoru makes a neutral thinking sound "interesting, how do you feel about it?" He catches himself and takes another look at her blush "I apologize if the topic is embarrassing for you Daidoji-sama. I can understand something being forced on you at a young age. It just becomes part of you at some point."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:53 pm 
"I do not think much on it to be honest," Ishiyo's smile turns more weary, "It is not like I had any choice in the matteh and by this point...I suppose it is part of my charm." She chuckles.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:41 pm 
"This is fair much like the way I talk, though I doubt many find it charming. More often than not I believe it is off putting." Even if it is necessary "So have you met many potiential matches Daidoji-sama?"

Profile Theme
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next