It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 6:46 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: [D6 EA] A follow up Appointment (expecting)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:19 pm 
Satoru waited near the food section of the mall for his date for the afternoon. He was more casual than last time she had seen him, wearing dark pants and a white button up with the top few buttons undone and with the sleeves rolled down to his elbows.

He leaned against a wall looking at his densai while he waited. The light from the small machine reflected in his glasses.

Profile Theme

Post subject: Re: [D6 EA] A follow up Appointment (expecting)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:38 pm 
He did not have to wait long, "Kuchiki-san," Ishiyo bowed slightly then continued her approach. Her own clothing was more casual as well. A simple top and skirt combination.

"I hope all has been well since we last spoke...and Daigotsu-sama has not caused you any trouble."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:50 pm 
he didn't look up immediately but did respond "None I did not deserve. My invitation was ill timed, he is right that I could have waited out of respect for at least his rank if not him as a samurai." He closed the densai and put it away bowing "but I believe it is dealt with satisfactorily."

"Apologies for my rudeness, I was finishing an article." He righted himself his dark eyes meeting her light ones "But yes all has been well. I hope you can say the same Daidoji-sama, how is your injury?"

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:36 am 
Ishiyo patted her side, "You are a miracle worker Doctoh," She grinned, "Some soreness this morning but that passed and it has been fine since."

The Crane took a seat, "As for the miai in general, quite well I think. Even if I have not done as well in the Phoenix's trials as I would hope. But I have meet quite a few people."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:46 pm 
"No miracles only science, though perhaps somebody call the work the kami do a miracle. But I am glad you are feeling well." The normal frost in his gaze warmed a degree at the end there, perhaps genuine concern.

"As for the miai yes I similarly have not stood out during the events but I am meeting more people everyday which after all is the point I suppose. The contests merely there to showcase our abilities."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:56 pm 
"I suppose if it were a miracle...replicating it would be more difficult." Ishiyo responds with a chuckle, "So let me rephrase my statement. Kuchiki-san is an exceptionally skilled Doctoh."

"A surprisingly low numbeh of events that demonstrate you-eh skill set actually. Given the theme of what would be useful on this world...I would think an entire event would have been dedicated to the ability to tend to injuries and strange illness."

She grins, "Personally I am hoping Orbital Defense is what it sounds like. Though there are several skilled pilots to contend with."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:40 pm 
"I was not fishing for the compliment but I am glad you were happy with my services Daidoji-sama."

When she discussed the events he shruged "When I came i figured the tests would be more geared toward the bushi. A survival event that involved medical knowledge was the best i could hope for to show case those skills. But I will give it my best as with all things. I do look forward to seeing your performance with the orbital defense though. I have great respect for pilots and their abilities."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:59 am 
"I hope to not disappoint Kuchiki-san," Ishiyo smiled, "I suspect it will be in simulators only...a pity I miss the cockpit."

"Perhaps beyond the events...how have you found the people so fah, I hope my cousins have been friendly."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:18 pm 
Satoru nodded "Yes the Crane have all been quite welcoming and friendly. More so than some others. Though all in all there has been less suspicion and bigotry than I expected. A few here and there from the Lion and Crab but thats to be expected." He said with a shrug

"How about you Daidoji-sama? Have you been enjoying the people you're meeting?"

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:27 pm 
"I have not really had any unpleasant interactions with othehs so fah," Ishiyo smiles wistfully, "A few have even been surprising in theih nature. And the chance to speak to my fellow pilots has been a great joy. A...professional exchange of ideas if you will."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:55 pm 
"Hmmm with the pilots I've know I'd have expected a meeting of different clan pilots to consist of a lot of katana measuring." He said in a way that made it hard to tell if he was joking or serious.

"But surprises can be good, in some cases." He tended to hate them in a professional sense but they had merits.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:55 pm 
"Oh that is true foh bushi in general." Ishiyo chuckled, "But mainly about some battles we had fought. Aerial kills."

She on the other hand loved surprises, "Oh? Had any good surprises here?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:58 am 
"Some. You have been a rather welcome one if I do say, I had expected more prim and properness out of someone with your history and bearing but getting hurt wrestling? That shows an adventurous side that id like to know more about. Nobility and wealth usually result in personality quirks im not a huge fan of but you seem to be more ....complex than the usual noble. You intrigue me." His voice and expression are cold and analytical delivering a report as he speaks but something shifts just beneath the surface a bit of heat breaking through his cold gaze.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:38 am 
"Well I suppose if you want prim and proper I could introduce you to my siblings," Ishiyo laughed at that, "But...no I am not all that much like my family. Or my Family for that matter...neither the blueblooded noble scion who looks down her nose at everyone nor the stoic warrior who radiates calm."

"It helps when you are fifth in line for power and have a parent who was willing to indulge in one's more eccentric whims."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:32 am 
"So who are you Daidoji-sama? If not the Noble woman who you appear to be nor the Daidoji whose name you bear." he asked with a raised eyebrow his cold eyes looking at her with intensity.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:50 pm 
"I would say something between the Kakita and Doji, but really I am me." Ishiyo shrugs, "A woman who loves to fly, loves the rigohs of space combat, and is learning new things. Who would say you are Kuchiki-san?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:04 pm 
Satoru is silent for a while the cool intensity of his gaze focused on Ishiyo for a while before nodding "I am Satoru as you are Ishiyo. I am a healer and a fighter. I am a scientist and a seeker of knowledge, a Spider and a samurai. Ultimately I exist to learn to best help those that need me."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:40 am 
Ishiyo smiled at that, "Seems a noble enough person to be, from my perspective at least. Has you-eh time here helped you grow in that regard?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:55 pm 
"I am glad you think so Daidoji-sama, I wouldn't say much about this Miai has grown me in that way but I am learning other things, getting to meet new people which has been....interesting." he took a drink briefly "It has not been as much of a waste of time as I thought it was going to be."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:53 am 
"It seems we may have had similar views on the miai when we first arrived." Ishiyo's smile turned weary, "I assumed it a waste of time...but I have met a few people who have made it worth stepping away from the cockpit. At least foh a little while."

ProfileTheme
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next