It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:53 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: Still Swimming! (D7 EM, Sports Center)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:33 pm 
Ishiyo was back to her routine. Back in her bathing suit and back into the water. This time she had gotten stretched out enough and into the water before anyone else had seemed to notice.

Moving for speed she completed one lap before flipping over to do a relaxing backstroke.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

Post subject: Re: Still Swimming! (D7 EM, Sports Center)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:05 pm 
The Crane wouldn't be alone for long a splash in the water would announce the arrival of another swimmer. Though there wasn't any words of greeting, just another form moving through the water as he started his first lap.

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:50 pm 
Ishiyo paused at the edge and wiped the water from her face, "Ah, Tsuruchi-san, come to actually test my swimming?" She smiled and started her second lap.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:18 pm 
"Yes... I thought I'd give you the chance to prove you are the master of these waters." He replied between finishing his first lap and starting his second

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:08 am 
Ishiyo rested against the wall, "Oh...well then as the invader I will let you set the terms." She grinned and floated with one hand resting on the side. "Of the challenge I mean." She added quickly.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:22 am 
"A race seems like it would be the easiest." Hayato returned as he came to rest against the wall to lanes over. "Perhaps with a wager involved to make things interesting. Though for nothing inappropriate of course."

"Though I suppose bragging rights might be good enough if that's more your flavor."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:30 am 
"I suppose that depends on the wager," Ishiyo responded, "The challenge seems simple enough...two laps? Each lap being opposite wall and back?"

"And what do you want if victorious?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:02 am 
"That sounds fair, it will test both our speed and stamina." One could be greater at one then the other.

"As for the wager, I would say a date, but I'm fairly sure that won't entice you into accepting. So perhaps tell me something of yourself you haven't shared with anyone here?"

"You can of course ask for something of your choosing."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:42 am 
Ishiyo grinned, "Seems fair, so I will ask the same of you." She climbed up out of the pool and squatted at the edge, ready to leap back in. "So the loser has to tell the winner something they have told no one else?"

"Just say when you are ready."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:20 pm 
It was somewhat disappointing to be right, but he ignored it climbing out of the pool and joining her in the ready position. "Yes, on three?"

He glanced her way taking a breath and beginning the count down.

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three."

With that he sprung from his place on the edge of the pool, hitting the water smoothly and paddling across the water. He was a solid swimmer but he was built for sudden movements not strength or stamina. Still he'd gotten a good push off and it might prove to his advantage.

((Race rules Athletics(swimming) strength followed by Athletics(swimming) stamina. The highest sum total is the winner!

fluff Athletics/ strength for swimming. Void for 1k1 because wohahaha?: 5d10o10k3 42

fluff Athletics/ stamina for swimming. Let's see how bad this goes?: 4d10o10k2 12

((54 total? Didn't expect all the explosions :lol: ))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:10 pm 
Ishiyo dove in after him, but despite her best efforts she simply could not match his burst of speed. She held out just as well as the Mantis at least. By the time the came back around the winner was long decided. He very likely had caught his breath by the time she finished.

She gripped the side of the wall after the race, "...I suppose that is what I get for boasting." The Crane sighs, "So...something I have not told anyone?"

----------------------------------------------

Fluff Athletics/STR for the RACE!. Spending VP cause I had it lying around. +3k1 DD: 7d10o10k3 18

Fluff Athletics/Stamina: 4d10o10k2 12

....30 0 uber fail XD

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:29 pm 
"I had the better launch, though i suppose thats a bit of the advantage of calling the start." He took a slow breath and pushed the wet hair away from his face. "We could always call it best two out of three, if you are wanting a proper workout."

He smirked. "Though each would need a separate wager." At her question he nodded. "Yes, something you have yet to tell anyone."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:29 am 
Ishiyo pondered this for a moment and then got a sly look, "I have an outie belly button." She winked, "And before you ask...I have not shown my midriff either."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:55 am 
"If you had been walking around showing off your midriff, i might start to doubt my sanity, Daidoji-sama."

He smirked. "And before you say no, I'm not going to ask you to prove it."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:01 am 
Ishiyo smiled wearily, "...sorry I am a Crane from a good family." She sighed then gave a wink, "I suppose that was unsatisfactory as a response though. Considering the margin of you-eh victory I suppose it is you-eh decision on if it was an unacceptable secret."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:13 am 
"If you keep winking I might start to think you have something in your eye." He teased, with a soft chuckle.

"But I'll accept it. I mean i imagine its something you're self conscious about. Lying in bed you look down and see a little bump on a otherwise flat belly. Then all the internal screaming begins?"

He pushed away from the wall, his smile a tad mischievous. "Plus if I want to learn more I can always try and beat you again."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:22 am 
"One victory and you already assume these are you-eh watehs?" Ishiyo raised her brow, "Hmm a slow lap to cool down then perhaps a rematch?"

She pushes of the wall and takes a leisurely pace toward the opposite wall.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:35 am 
"I'm rash if you remember." Hayato countered, flipping onto his back and starting a slow backstroke across the pool.

"But it's sounds like an excellent idea." There was a short pause. "Same wager? Or do you have something to counter with?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:05 am 
Ishiyo considered the question, "Hmm, well for my end...I still wish to learn a secret from you. So my wageh will remain the same. What about you-eh own?"

They neared the opposite wall and she made an equally leisurely turn to start heading back.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:06 pm 
"I'm content with playing for whatever stakes you have in mind." He reached the wall with his fingertips and rolling in the water went back the other direction.

"It just seemed fair to let you name em since I picked the first time."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next